Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gobbles

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I don't expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80's and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970's:[/b][/quote]

Specifically, Radio Dinner, and That's Not Funny, That's Sick. Lemmings is cool too. A brilliant parody of woodstock. Positively Wall Street is a classic by the underated genius, Christopher Guest.

Tom, Golden Brown is used to sell french fries now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 03:24 PM
    [b] Tom, Golden Brown is used to sell french fries now. [/b][/quote]
    Really? :lol:

Hey Gobbles, I'd like to see the perplexed look on Sec109's face while watching Dennis Miller. [i]Duh... I don't get it.[/i]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 9 2004, 10:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Nov 9 2004, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 09:46 AM
    [b] Is it just me or are these two just really strange especially when arguing with each other? [/b][/quote]
    I dont know if strange is the word :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Brody Man, you strike me as a fairly intelligent young man. I&#39;ll take the time to explain it to you.

Me and Gobble&#39;s speak to each other in anectdotes. Here&#39;s how it works (pretend I&#39;m posting this to Gobbles without the explanation provided for you):

Gobbles, do you know who Judge Francis Biddle is? No, I&#39;m not asking you do you actually [i]know[/i] him, but do you know who Judge Francis Biddle is? He was the head judge at the Nuremberg trials. Did you ever see what a .44 caliber pistol could do to a woman&#39;s p**sy?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I don&#39;t expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80&#39;s and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970&#39;s:[/b][/quote]

I was born in the 70&#39;s. I get Dennis Miller, I just don&#39;t think he is very funny, especially when he was on MNF.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 01:58 PM
    [b] [quote][b]I don&#39;t expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80&#39;s and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970&#39;s:[/b][/quote]

I was born in the 70&#39;s. I get Dennis Miller, I just don&#39;t think he is very funny, especially when he was on MNF. [/b][/quote]
    "Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” -Hanoi John

"You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks, then eat nine of the raisins a day." -Very Terry Kerry