Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gobbles

Undrafted Free Agent
    I don't expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80's and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970's:
    Specifically, Radio Dinner, and That's Not Funny, That's Sick. Lemmings is cool too. A brilliant parody of woodstock. Positively Wall Street is a classic by the underated genius, Christopher Guest.

Tom, Golden Brown is used to sell french fries now.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by gobbles@Nov 9 2004, 03:24 PM
    Tom, Golden Brown is used to sell french fries now.
    Really? :lol:

Hey Gobbles, I'd like to see the perplexed look on Sec109's face while watching Dennis Miller. Duh... I don't get it.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 9 2004, 10:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheBrodyMan @ Nov 9 2004, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15@Nov 9 2004, 09:46 AM
    Is it just me or are these two just really strange especially when arguing with each other?
    I dont know if strange is the word :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Brody Man, you strike me as a fairly intelligent young man. I&#39;ll take the time to explain it to you.

Me and Gobble&#39;s speak to each other in anectdotes. Here&#39;s how it works (pretend I&#39;m posting this to Gobbles without the explanation provided for you):

Gobbles, do you know who Judge Francis Biddle is? No, I&#39;m not asking you do you actually know him, but do you know who Judge Francis Biddle is? He was the head judge at the Nuremberg trials. Did you ever see what a .44 caliber pistol could do to a woman&#39;s p**sy?

All League
    I don&#39;t expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80&#39;s and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970&#39;s:
    I was born in the 70&#39;s. I get Dennis Miller, I just don&#39;t think he is very funny, especially when he was on MNF.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 11 2004, 01:58 PM
    I don&#39;t expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80&#39;s and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970&#39;s:
    I was born in the 70&#39;s. I get Dennis Miller, I just don&#39;t think he is very funny, especially when he was on MNF.
    "Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” -Hanoi John

"You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks, then eat nine of the raisins a day." -Very Terry Kerry