Thread: Watching the French kick some Ivorian ass...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    When me and my fellow battalion corpsmen were at Camp Lejeune preparing to go to Iraq, Turkey was debating whether or not to let the US use its air bases. One of my shipmates said "If they say no, I hope that their kids end up eating out of garbage cans<yada yada yada>. If they make me stay away from my family longer than I have to I am going to rain a s**t storm down upon Turkey."
    Then when we were in Kuwait, he ended up nailing two female soldiers and a woman marine. I think he&#39;s getting a divorce now. I&#39;d forgotten about him until now. Thanks France.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 05:53 PM
    [b] When me and my fellow battalion corpsmen were at Camp Lejeune preparing to go to Iraq, Turkey was debating whether or not to let the US use its air bases. One of my shipmates said "If they say no, I hope that their kids end up eating out of garbage cans<yada yada yada>. If they make me stay away from my family longer than I have to I am going to rain a s**t storm down upon Turkey."
    Then when we were in Kuwait, he ended up nailing two female soldiers and a woman marine. I think he&#39;s getting a divorce now. I&#39;d forgotten about him until now. Thanks France. [/b][/quote]
    Laughing at others misfortunes? How Republican of you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Laughing at others misfortunes? How Republican of you. [/b][/quote]

Yeah, hey what&#39;s the story behind the woman falling into the hole on your signature? Is she okay or what? The wife and I are just curious.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 07:42 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Laughing at others misfortunes? How Republican of you. [/b][/quote]

Yeah, hey what&#39;s the story behind the woman falling into the hole on your signature? Is she okay or what? The wife and I are just curious. [/b][/quote]
    I am a Republican, so it&#39;s okay to laugh at others misfortunes.

Don&#39;t worry, she scraped her knee and hired John Edwards. Even though she wasn&#39;t looking where she was going and was clearly at fault, she still won a 100 million dollar settlement.

P.S. It&#39;s a fake.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The French may be outmatched by the Ivorians. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the french get UN approval, or are they acting unilaterally? :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 09:18 AM
    [b] Did the french get UN approval, or are they acting unilaterally? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;