Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bman gets his wish...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 10 2004, 01:29 PM
    I know it wasn't "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong.
    Therein lies the problem for the dims which you are unwilling to accept...while they (dims) say they are for minorities when they are in power and have a chance to elevate qualified minorities to positions of power their record is putrid...and when the GOP does the same you blindly call it a "token gesture" since they do not have a lib point of view......what did Harry Belafonte say about Condi Rice and Colin Powell? Said they were working for "the slave-master"? Utterly pathetic desperation from the left.

And the only reason the DNC was pissed at Sharpton in July was he went over his alloted 6-minutes during his speech...they were also pissed it was not on prime time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by chiefst2000+Nov 10 2004, 01:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chiefst2000 &#064; Nov 10 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15@Nov 10 2004, 01:29 PM
    I know it wasn&#39;t "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong.
    After the 4-5 pt victory from Bush I think your whole Re Defeat Bush theme is a bit out of touch. Only Randy Rhodes and the soon extinct Air America are still pushing that garbage. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve listened to Randi Rodent recently...it gets more hysterical by the second....the only thing better was listening to Sam scumbag Seder beat his chest and tell everyone "see, I told you we (dims) needed at least 115-million people to vote in the country for kerri to win and we didn&#39;t get that count...I told you&#33;&#33; (last count the popular vote was 116-mill).

Want to really laugh? Check out JetMoses thread (http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/in...howtopic=34432), click on the "MoveonPlease.org link then go to the Err America link on the page....you will pee in your pants&#33;

All League
    After the 4-5 pt victory from Bush I think your whole Re Defeat Bush theme is a bit out of touch. Only Randy Rhodes and the soon extinct Air America are still pushing that garbage.
    Did I miss something? Was the vote certified yet?

Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    I know it wasn&#39;t "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong.
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now?

Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now?

All League
    Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now? [/b][/quote]
    They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent.

Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 10 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Section109Row15 @ Nov 10 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15
    @Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM

They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent. [/b][/quote]
    Keep shoving your head deeper and deeper in the sand.

Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 10 2004, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Section109Row15 @ Nov 10 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15
    @Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM

They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent. [/b][/quote]
    Says you and a bunch of liberals that enjoy painting the Republicans as people who dislike or at least don&#39;t look out for the majority of Americans including, middle and lower class Americans, blacks, women, etc. I&#39;m REALLY quite tired of it. You wonder why there&#39;s so much animosity between the parties? Look no further than the lying and misrepresenting that has gone on for far too long.
    That was the most thoughtless statement I&#39;ve seen you make on this board. Usually, while I disagree with a lot of what you say, you at LEAST think issues through. WTF happened TODAY?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Originally posted by Thor99@Nov 9 2004, 11:05 PM
    Ashcroft gone
    Ashcroft? Attorney General John Ashcroft? The man who convinced President Bush to spend &#036;1B on processing rape kits expiring on shelves so we can put rapists behind bars for good? THAT John Ashcroft? Hmm... I thought they didn&#39;t CARE about women. Go figure. Yeah he&#39;s a really really bad guy.