Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bman gets his wish...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] I know it wasn't "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong. [/b][/quote]
    Therein lies the problem for the dims which you are unwilling to accept...while they (dims) say they are for minorities when they are in power and have a chance to elevate qualified minorities to positions of power their record is putrid...and when the GOP does the same you blindly call it a "token gesture" since they do not have a lib point of view......what did Harry Belafonte say about Condi Rice and Colin Powell? Said they were working for "the slave-master"? Utterly pathetic desperation from the left.

And the only reason the DNC was pissed at Sharpton in July was he went over his alloted 6-minutes during his speech...they were also pissed it was not on prime time.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Nov 10 2004, 01:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 &#064; Nov 10 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] I know it wasn&#39;t "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong. [/b][/quote]
    After the 4-5 pt victory from Bush I think your whole Re Defeat Bush theme is a bit out of touch. Only Randy Rhodes and the soon extinct Air America are still pushing that garbage. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve listened to Randi Rodent recently...it gets more hysterical by the second....the only thing better was listening to Sam scumbag Seder beat his chest and tell everyone "see, I told you we (dims) needed at least 115-million people to vote in the country for kerri to win and we didn&#39;t get that count...I told you&#33;&#33; (last count the popular vote was 116-mill).

Want to really laugh? Check out JetMoses thread ([url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34432[/url]), click on the "MoveonPlease.org link then go to the Err America link on the page....you will pee in your pants&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]After the 4-5 pt victory from Bush I think your whole Re Defeat Bush theme is a bit out of touch. Only Randy Rhodes and the soon extinct Air America are still pushing that garbage.
    [/b][/quote]

Did I miss something? Was the vote certified yet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    [b] I know it wasn&#39;t "handed" to them. But it was a major consideration. The GOP has made no qualms about the fact they are trying to attract a more diverse following. It seems to have worked. To deny that fact is wrong. [/b][/quote]
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now? [/b][/quote]
    They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 10 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 10 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    You make reaching out to more Americans sound like it&#39;s a BAD thing... who&#39;s dividing the country now? [/b][/quote]
    They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent. [/b][/quote]
    Keep shoving your head deeper and deeper in the sand.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 10 2004, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 10 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 10 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 02:29 PM
    They are reaching out to voters they don&#39;t represent. [/b][/quote]
    Says you and a bunch of liberals that enjoy painting the Republicans as people who dislike or at least don&#39;t look out for the majority of Americans including, middle and lower class Americans, blacks, women, etc. I&#39;m REALLY quite tired of it. You wonder why there&#39;s so much animosity between the parties? Look no further than the lying and misrepresenting that has gone on for far too long.
    That was the most thoughtless statement I&#39;ve seen you make on this board. Usually, while I disagree with a lot of what you say, you at LEAST think issues through. WTF happened TODAY?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 11:05 PM
    [b] [url=http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041110/D868MLD80.html]Ashcroft gone[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Ashcroft? Attorney General John Ashcroft? The man who convinced President Bush to spend &#036;1B on processing rape kits expiring on shelves so we can put rapists behind bars for good? THAT John Ashcroft? Hmm... I thought they didn&#39;t CARE about women. Go figure. Yeah he&#39;s a really really bad guy.