Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 08:21 AM
    [b] i agree

whoever you guys are, bothering sooth with annoying emails, what a petty and girl-like action. you wooses. Losers and i had to capitalize the L [/b][/quote]
    I have to agree ... asking for someone to be banned on the sneak is kinda weak

I took issue some some comments bman made recently, but I did so publicly in this forum and said specifically I would not suggest he be banned over it

Having said that, it's Sooth's board and Shakin makes a good point ... this site gets team access like no other fan site on the web ... for this to continue there is no doubt Sooth needs to be a bit more careful ... and Shakin says bman had been warned a number of times

It's been some time now, but I too have been warned on occasion by the mods ... when that occurs I heed their warning and apologize, then make a genuine attempt to cease with whatever it was they found objectionable ... it seems bman made no such effort and heeded no such warnings, cause from my experience Sooth makes every attempt to be fair

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 11 2004, 03:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 11 2004, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dickkotite[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 08:21 AM
    [b] i agree

whoever you guys are, bothering sooth with annoying emails, what a petty and girl-like action. you wooses. Losers and i had to capitalize the L [/b][/quote]
    I have to agree ... asking for someone to be banned on the sneak is kinda weak

I took issue some some comments bman made recently, but I did so publicly in this forum and said specifically I would not suggest he be banned over it

Having said that, it&#39;s Sooth&#39;s board and Shakin makes a good point ... this site gets team access like no other fan site on the web ... for this to continue there is no doubt Sooth needs to be a bit more careful ... and Shakin says bman had been warned a number of times

It&#39;s been some time now, but I too have been warned on occasion by the mods ... when that occurs I heed their warning and apologize, then make a genuine attempt to cease with whatever it was they found objectionable ... it seems bman made no such effort and heeded no such warnings, cause from my experience Sooth makes every attempt to be fair [/b][/quote]
    yeah. coming back as tupelo1 and saying what he did in this thread wasn&#39;t exactly smart now. was it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He had his shot. This summer the whole board was warned for language and without directly directing toward bman...he was told that the language must stop.

Things were going smoothly, even though bman would make his occasional remarks, it wasnt too bad. Then when Bush won, all hell broke loose for him. That post he put up just immature and pretty horrible. Even though Im all for freedom of speech, there are restrictions on this board. And Sooth still gave him another chance to clean up. I mean Sooth couldve been a real ahole and just flat-out permanently banned the kid, but gave him 60 days. Then he comes on with that last post? He put this banning upon himself.

I do agree that whoever ratted him out for being offended was really lame, but the people who understood the ramifications like Shakin are justified. But if you just ratted him out because you were offended, thats pretty lame IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Sooth was 100% right&#33;&#33; His Board his rules&#33; And if a Conservative
    did 1/2 of what Bman did had Kerry won Bob would have had him
    gone in a mini second.. ;)