Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey conservatives and you few libs here..
    I apologise if I pissed anyone off with my F the south posting! it really was a cut and paste job!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it me you're looking for?!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:28 AM
    [b] Is it me you're looking for?! [/b][/quote]
    the blind chick was hot in that video. lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:28 AM
    [b] Is it me you're looking for?! [/b][/quote]
    lg&m -

I got the CDs! Thanks dude, I ow you big time. Listening to Being There Disc 1 now....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Misunderstood is the greaaaatessst song...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Nov 10 2004, 10:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Nov 10 2004, 10:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Nov 10 2004, 10:28 AM
    [b] Is it me you&#39;re looking for?&#33; [/b][/quote]
    lg&m -

I got the CDs&#33; Thanks dude, I ow you big time. Listening to Being There Disc 1 now.... [/b][/quote]
    The Being There ablbums are my favorites, followed closely by YHF. Enjoy&#33;

BMan, my version of Summerteeth wouldn&#39;t burn. I couldnt send a copy of it to 5 Ever. Would you mind doing that?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:43 AM
    [b] Misunderstood is the greaaaatessst song... [/b][/quote]
    Big fan of misunderstood too, but I think Sunken Treasure, Monday and the Brady Bunch/Pardriage Family sounding version of Outta Sight are my favs on the Album

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    After numerous complaints about bman over the past week I&#39;ve decided that the man needs a cooling off period. He&#39;s restricted from posting for 60 days and if he continues his inappropriate behavior thereafter, he&#39;s gone for good.

BTW: bman, don&#39;t bother e-mailing me...my decison is final.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sooth, I 100% respect that its your site, but bman is a good kid. He gets attacked all the time by people here, and usuallyhe&#39;s pretty good-natured about things. The negative tone of this site isn&#39;t his fault...Posting that expletive-laden article was a mistake, but he&#39;s a good kid....

I can see how getting compliants would be annoying for you, though. But he&#39;s harmless....

Anyway, just my two cents....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    BMAN Here..
    Adios you sissies&#33;
    thanks five..

whoever complained about me is a fascist pig not even worthy of an insult...Look in the mirror you little girl..You are grown man crying over some curse words on the internet..
    F-ing pansy&#33;

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tupelo1[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:23 AM
    [b] BMAN Here..
    Adios you sissies&#33;
    thanks five..

whoever complained about me is a fascist pig not even worthy of an insult...Look in the mirror you little girl..You are grown man crying over some curse words on the internet..
    F-ing pansy&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You see...that&#39;s why this idiot is banned.

Congrats, Bman...you just made your banishment permanent.

I also banned your six aliases as well as your IP.

You can now work full time on the Hillary Clinton for President campaign. :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course you got a lot of complaints against him....this board is stacked to one side. Yes warn him about the cursing and lock his threads if overboard but ban permanently?

That south thread was over the top but he realized that.

hmmm....sounds kind of bias to me...permanent ban with a mention of Hillary Clinton....interesting

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 12:27 AM
    [b] Of course you got a lot of complaints against him....this board is stacked to one side. Yes warn him about the cursing and lock his threads if overboard but ban permanently?

hmmm....sounds kind of bias to me...permanent ban with a mention of Hillary Clinton....interesting [/b][/quote]
    Why ...Do Lib&#39;s of a Feather stick together?? :lol: I hope the Dems do
    run Hillary in 08..She don&#39;t have the Charisma of old Bubba..Here&#39;s a
    question RT..A Democratic Women by the name of Juanita Broderick
    said Clinton raped her back in his Arkansas days,plus she passed a
    Lie detector test..As a good liberal Women yourself how does one over
    look these past actions by the popular Slick Willie?? I know had this been
    a Republican the Press would have killed him along with any chances at
    holding public office no less being President.. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER+Nov 10 2004, 12:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (THE_SOOTHSAYER @ Nov 10 2004, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tupelo1[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:23 AM
    [b] BMAN Here..
    Adios you sissies&#33;
    thanks five..

You see...that&#39;s why this idiot is banned.

Congrats, Bman...you just made your banishment permanent.

I also banned your six aliases as well as your IP.

You can now work full time on the Hillary Clinton for President campaign. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Funny, what were his six aliases? I always thought it was funny when people get caught responding to their own posts as though they are somehow adding credence to it.

He was going over the edge though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by tupelo1[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:23 AM
    [b] BMAN Here..
    Adios you sissies&#33;
    thanks five..

i agree

whoever you guys are, bothering sooth with annoying emails, what a petty and girl-like action. you wooses. Losers and i had to capitalize the L

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Nov 11 2004, 09:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Nov 11 2004, 09:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tupelo1[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:23 AM
    [b] BMAN Here..
    Adios you sissies&#33;
    thanks five..

i agree

whoever you guys are, bothering sooth with annoying emails, what a petty and girl-like action. you wooses. Losers and i had to capitalize the L [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t believe you and I agree on something&#33;

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    What some of you don&#39;t seem to understand is that Jets Insider enjoys unprecedented and unparalleled "insider" access (as far as any fan-based website is concerned) to the New York Jets and other NFL facilities. As such, the site is monitored (if not full time, at least regularly) by Jets PR personnel. If the site (any part of it) degrades into something significantly lower than what can be considered "family entertainment," the inside access that Sooth uses to make this site so special will be yanked. Why do you think the official Jets web site no longer features a message board?

bman went over the line dozens and dozens of times...and was given dozens and dozens of chances to clean it up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 12:00 PM
    [b] What some of you don&#39;t seem to understand is that Jets Insider enjoys unprecedented and unparalleled "insider" access (as far as any fan-based website is concerned) to the New York Jets and other NFL facilities. As such, the site is monitored (if not full time, at least regularly) by Jets PR personnel. If the site (any part of it) degrades into something significantly lower than what can be considered "family entertainment," the inside access that Sooth uses to make this site so special will be yanked. Why do you think the official Jets web site no longer features a message board?

bman went over the line dozens and dozens of times...and was given dozens and dozens of chances to clean it up [/b][/quote]
    point taken.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Nov 11 2004, 06:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Nov 11 2004, 06:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 12:27 AM
    [b] Of course you got a lot of complaints against him....this board is stacked to one side. Yes warn him about the cursing and lock his threads if overboard but ban permanently?

hmmm....sounds kind of bias to me...permanent ban with a mention of Hillary Clinton....interesting [/b][/quote]
    Why ...Do Lib&#39;s of a Feather stick together?? :lol: I hope the Dems do
    run Hillary in 08..She don&#39;t have the Charisma of old Bubba..Here&#39;s a
    question RT..A Democratic Women by the name of Juanita Broderick
    said Clinton raped her back in his Arkansas days,plus she passed a
    Lie detector test..As a good liberal Women yourself how does one over
    look these past actions by the popular Slick Willie?? I know had this been
    a Republican the Press would have killed him along with any chances at
    holding public office no less being President.. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    wait a sec...

I haven&#39;t read all of bman&#39;s posts my impression is that he was on the extreme side, but so are others here (that was my point).

I&#39;m a Libra, not a Liberal ;)

Anyway I understand what Shakin said about the site and bman being warned several times.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 12:50 PM
    [b]
    wait a sec...

I haven&#39;t read all of bman&#39;s posts my impression is that he was on the extreme side, but so are others here (that was my point).

I&#39;m a Libra, not a Liberal ;)

Anyway I understand what Shakin said about the site and bman being warned several times. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah he was on the extreme side, but that wasn&#39;t a problem... it was how it was sometimes presented. I liked having him around, but there were times I cringed when I read some of the things he wrote.