Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Yassir Arafat....Rot In Hell......

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yassir Arafat is reportedly on his deathbed. The revolutionary leader and the guy that gives boners and wet panties to liberal scum from Berkely to Brussells is about to expire on silk sheets with his harem of goats and camels near his bedside...
    Yes, this man who sent thousands of poor illiterate Arab boys to their deaths as human bombs killing innocent Israeli teenagers is dying like the pampered prince the UN allowed him to be..
    I predict that in the wake of his death his ,people, a schmorgasborg of Arab scum kicked out of Jordan after the disastrous Yom Kippr war defeat.... will show the world what savages they really are. They will kill anything that moves, because their religion is amoral and psychopathic and teaches it's low IQ followers that they can do whatever the f@ck they want so long as their women scream Bwalalalalalalala!.. and they mumble the words Jihad and Mohamed after doing it. This is the perfect time for Israel to just pull right on out of the Gaza Municipal Landfill and laugh as these subhumans go about killing one another for a few months straight. If the Mossad is smart, and it is, it will foster as much Palestinian-on-Palestinian violence as possible..... But wait, There is still time for Yasser Arafat to become a martyr and go to paradise! Maybe his inbred henchmen can strap a bomb to his bloated, Drakar Noir and syphilis-ridden body and fling him at an Israeli pre-school......

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:23 AM
    [b] Yassir Arafat is reportedly on his deathbed. The ?revolutionary? leader and the guy that gives boners and wet panties to liberal scum from Berkely to Brussells is about to expire on silk sheets with his harem of goats and camels near his bedside...
    Yes, this man who sent thousands of poor illiterate Arab boys to their deaths as human bombs killing innocent Israeli teenagers is dying like the pampered prince the UN allowed him to be..
    I predict that in the wake of his death his ,people, a schmorgasborg of Arab scum kicked out of Jordan after the disastrous Yom Kippr war defeat.... will show the world what savages they really are. They will kill anything that moves, because their religion is amoral and psychopathic and teaches it's low IQ followers that they can do whatever the f@ck they want so long as their women scream Bwalalalalalalala!.. and they mumble the words Jihad and Mohamed after doing it. This is the perfect time for Israel to just pull right on out of the Gaza Municipal Landfill and laugh as these subhumans go about killing one another for a few months straight. If the Mossad is smart, and it is, it will foster as much Palestinian-on-Palestinian violence as possible..... But wait, There is still time for Yasser Arafat to become a martyr and go to paradise! Maybe his inbred henchmen can strap a bomb to his bloated, Drakar Noir and syphilis-ridden body and fling him at an Israeli pre-school...... [/b][/quote]
    um...
    other than saying DAMN CHOWD I'm quite speechless. Yeah the guy's a terrorist, but I think you may have taken things a bit far here.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    the middle east will better off without the likes of arafat..and Sharon.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    3,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, because according to his doctors, the cause of his illness is most likely related to the horrendous conditions he has been forced to live under the last 2 years by the Israelis.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:49 AM
    [b] ..and Sharon. [/b][/quote]
    I think what you MWANT to say was SADDAM! ;)

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:49 AM
    [b] Funny, because according to his doctors, the cause of his illness is most likely related to the horrendous conditions he has been forced to live under the last 2 years by the Israelis. [/b][/quote]
    His doctors? You mean the FRENCH docors? You mean the ones that are currently harboring a terrorist? You mean the ones that are controlled by the French government which makes its political decisions based on being in bed with terrorists even if it means the world is a much worse off place?

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:23 AM
    [b] Yassir Arafat is reportedly on his deathbed. The revolutionary leader and the guy that gives boners and wet panties to liberal scum from Berkely to Brussells is about to expire on silk sheets with his harem of goats and camels near his bedside...
    Yes, this man who sent thousands of poor illiterate Arab boys to their deaths as human bombs killing innocent Israeli teenagers is dying like the pampered prince the UN allowed him to be..
    I predict that in the wake of his death his ,people, a schmorgasborg of Arab scum kicked out of Jordan after the disastrous Yom Kippr war defeat.... will show the world what savages they really are. They will kill anything that moves, because their religion is amoral and psychopathic and teaches it's low IQ followers that they can do whatever the f@ck they want so long as their women scream Bwalalalalalalala!.. and they mumble the words Jihad and Mohamed after doing it. This is the perfect time for Israel to just pull right on out of the Gaza Municipal Landfill and laugh as these subhumans go about killing one another for a few months straight. If the Mossad is smart, and it is, it will foster as much Palestinian-on-Palestinian violence as possible..... But wait, There is still time for Yasser Arafat to become a martyr and go to paradise! Maybe his inbred henchmen can strap a bomb to his bloated, Drakar Noir and syphilis-ridden body and fling him at an Israeli pre-school...... [/b][/quote]
    AMEN to this post. The world will see what savages they are. It will be some of the best TV on if any of the lib networks air it.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] Funny, because according to his doctors, the cause of his illness is most likely related to the horrendous conditions he has been forced to live under the last 2 years by the Israelis. [/b][/quote]
    Too bad he brought the situation on himself...

    BTW: Hick...Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton read your post and are in the process of writing dissenting points of view.

    [img]http://www.nrk.no/img/200732.jpeg[/img]

    [img]http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/meast/9809/29/mideast.03/story.clinton.arafat.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 12:06 PM
    [b] BTW: Hick...Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton read your post and are in the process of writing dissenting points of view.

    [/b][/quote]
    Much as I disliked them both immensely, I can't knock Clinton (spit) or Carter (gag) for reaching out and trying to make peace. That's one of the biggest faults W Bush has is that he's NOT a diplomat by any stretch of the imagination. He's unable to reach across the aisle let alone reach across an ocean.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] Funny, because according to his doctors, the cause of his illness is most likely related to the horrendous conditions he has been forced to live under the last 2 years by the Israelis. [/b][/quote]
    Good, then the plan worked.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    President Bush is smart enough to know that Arafat ( soon to be dead ) was a terrorists and was not going to change by any means. Carter and Clinton were just a couple of anti- semites (sp) who were happy Arafat existed...

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:49 AM
    [b] Funny, because according to his doctors, the cause of his illness is most likely related to the horrendous conditions he has been forced to live under the last 2 years by the Israelis. [/b][/quote]
    If that is the case then I'd say great job to the Israelis. Arafat is a terrorist animal with blood on his hands. I hope he is in pain.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 10:23 AM
    [b] Yassir Arafat is reportedly on his deathbed. The revolutionary leader and the guy that gives boners and wet panties to liberal scum from Berkely to Brussells is about to expire on silk sheets with his harem of goats and camels near his bedside...
    Yes, this man who sent thousands of poor illiterate Arab boys to their deaths as human bombs killing innocent Israeli teenagers is dying like the pampered prince the UN allowed him to be..
    I predict that in the wake of his death his ,people, a schmorgasborg of Arab scum kicked out of Jordan after the disastrous Yom Kippr war defeat.... will show the world what savages they really are. They will kill anything that moves, because their religion is amoral and psychopathic and teaches it's low IQ followers that they can do whatever the f@ck they want so long as their women scream Bwalalalalalalala!.. and they mumble the words Jihad and Mohamed after doing it. This is the perfect time for Israel to just pull right on out of the Gaza Municipal Landfill and laugh as these subhumans go about killing one another for a few months straight. If the Mossad is smart, and it is, it will foster as much Palestinian-on-Palestinian violence as possible..... But wait, There is still time for Yasser Arafat to become a martyr and go to paradise! Maybe his inbred henchmen can strap a bomb to his bloated, Drakar Noir and syphilis-ridden body and fling him at an Israeli pre-school...... [/b][/quote]
    My favorite part of this post (and I enjoyed the whole thing) is the reference to Drakar Noir. I can just see Arafat bathing in the stuff. Hillarious :lol: :lol:

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 10 2004, 11:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 10 2004, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 12:06 PM
    [b] BTW: Hick...Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton read your post and are in the process of writing dissenting points of view.

    [/b][/quote]
    Much as I disliked them both immensely, I can&#39;t knock Clinton (spit) or Carter (gag) for reaching out and trying to make peace. That&#39;s one of the biggest faults W Bush has is that he&#39;s NOT a diplomat by any stretch of the imagination. He&#39;s unable to reach across the aisle let alone reach across an ocean. [/b][/quote]
    agree with your sentiments to an extent...you don&#39;t make peace with terrorists, you exterminate them.

    Arafat was a terrorist to Israeli&#39;s and a plague on his own people. You do not negotiate with people like that.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b]
    Much as I disliked them both immensely, I can&#39;t knock Clinton (spit) or Carter (gag) for reaching out and trying to make peace. That&#39;s one of the biggest faults W Bush has is that he&#39;s NOT a diplomat by any stretch of the imagination. He&#39;s unable to reach across the aisle let alone reach across an ocean. [/QUOTE]
    agree with your sentiments to an extent...you don&#39;t make peace with terrorists, you exterminate them.

    Arafat was a terrorist to Israeli&#39;s and a plague on his own people. You do not negotiate with people like that. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not saying you appease the terrorists, but I DO think peacful means should be sought out FIRST... like we&#39;ve done for years with Saddam before kicking his ass.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 10 2004, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo &#064; Nov 10 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b]
    Much as I disliked them both immensely, I can&#39;t knock Clinton (spit) or Carter (gag) for reaching out and trying to make peace. That&#39;s one of the biggest faults W Bush has is that he&#39;s NOT a diplomat by any stretch of the imagination. He&#39;s unable to reach across the aisle let alone reach across an ocean. [/b][/quote]
    agree with your sentiments to an extent...you don&#39;t make peace with terrorists, you exterminate them.

    Arafat was a terrorist to Israeli&#39;s and a plague on his own people. You do not negotiate with people like that. [/b][/quote][quote][b]
    I&#39;m not saying you appease the terrorists, but I DO think peacful means should be sought out FIRST... like we&#39;ve done for years with Saddam before kicking his ass. [/b][/quote]


    Agreed....but apply that to Arafat; how much longer were you going to go with this guy before kicking his ass?

    Arafat played both sides of the card as much as anybody (saying "yes" to the international world then turning a blind eye to the homicide bombers and terrorists within his own government/people).

    If anything I would give GWB credit for calling a spade a spade with respect to Arafat. He (Arafat) wanted worldwide acceptance as well as acceptance from militant muslins, and you can&#39;t get both.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Nov 10 2004, 01:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Nov 10 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 10 2004, 12:31 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b]
    Much as I disliked them both immensely, I can&#39;t knock Clinton (spit) or Carter (gag) for reaching out and trying to make peace. That&#39;s one of the biggest faults W Bush has is that he&#39;s NOT a diplomat by any stretch of the imagination. He&#39;s unable to reach across the aisle let alone reach across an ocean. [/b][/quote]
    agree with your sentiments to an extent...you don&#39;t make peace with terrorists, you exterminate them.

    Arafat was a terrorist to Israeli&#39;s and a plague on his own people. You do not negotiate with people like that. [/b][/quote][quote][b]
    I&#39;m not saying you appease the terrorists, but I DO think peacful means should be sought out FIRST... like we&#39;ve done for years with Saddam before kicking his ass. [/b][/quote]


    Agreed....but apply that to Arafat; how much longer were you going to go with this guy before kicking his ass?

    Arafat played both sides of the card as much as anybody (saying "yes" to the international world then turning a blind eye to the homicide bombers and terrorists within his own government/people).

    If anything I would give GWB credit for calling a spade a spade with respect to Arafat. He (Arafat) wanted worldwide acceptance as well as acceptance from militant muslins, and you can&#39;t get both. [/b][/quote]
    you and I are both on the same page here.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    My god, I&#39;ve read some ill-informed, bile-filed nonsense on this board before, but this one takes the biscuit. Arafat a terrorist, and the Israelis are all innocent, peace loving people who wouldn&#39;t hurt a fly? What utter, utter nonsense.

    If you want to start a war against so called &#39;terrorist&#39; states, then Israel would be a good place to start. Iraq was decimated on the basis that it allegedly flouted a couple of UN resolutions. Israel has been flouting dozens of UN resolutions for decades, and happily uses its (US supplied) weapons of mass destruction to murder innocent Palestinian women and children.

    Heck, if I lived in Palestine, I&#39;d be fighting against THAT injustice too.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mrcoops[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 04:52 AM
    [b] My god, I&#39;ve read some ill-informed, bile-filed nonsense on this board before, but this one takes the biscuit. Arafat a terrorist, and the Israelis are all innocent, peace loving people who wouldn&#39;t hurt a fly? What utter, utter nonsense.

    If you want to start a war against so called &#39;terrorist&#39; states, then Israel would be a good place to start. Iraq was decimated on the basis that it allegedly flouted a couple of UN resolutions. Israel has been flouting dozens of UN resolutions for decades, and happily uses its (US supplied) weapons of mass destruction to murder innocent Palestinian women and children.

    Heck, if I lived in Palestine, I&#39;d be fighting against THAT injustice too. [/b][/quote]
    Tell me, in your opinion, has Arafat had a positive effect on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by mrcoops[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 05:52 AM
    [b] My god, I&#39;ve read some ill-informed, bile-filed nonsense on this board before, but this one takes the biscuit. Arafat a terrorist, and the Israelis are all innocent, peace loving people who wouldn&#39;t hurt a fly? What utter, utter nonsense.

    If you want to start a war against so called &#39;terrorist&#39; states, then Israel would be a good place to start. Iraq was decimated on the basis that it allegedly flouted a couple of UN resolutions. Israel has been flouting dozens of UN resolutions for decades, and happily uses its (US supplied) weapons of mass destruction to murder innocent Palestinian women and children.

    Heck, if I lived in Palestine, I&#39;d be fighting against THAT injustice too. [/b][/quote]
    oh please.
    and the answer to the last post is NO... he&#39;s done nothing but fuel the fire.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us