-Savage

-Jet Moses

-Riggins (I believe)

-Hermanator (where ever you are)

-Pope's brother

-5ever's pop

-Latin Lawyers friend

and yes, even you gobbles!

(as well as my uncle junior, uncle geezer and grandpa Racine).

Regardless of our disagreements we all owe you a debt of gratitude as you are the best America has to offer.

(If I left anyone out please don't be slighted!).

Jets Insider VIP
    Yes, a big Thank You to all the Vets and all the sacrifices they made.

I will add my father, my uncles, my godfather, brother and my cousin.

Yes, thanks to all the vets out there. Regardless what people think politically, these folks are just doing their job and it's a thankless and very low-paying one at that....The treatment of our vets at VA hospitals is very shameful--disgraceful.

I never served. Strongly thought about joining the National Guard in the latter part of the 1980's as a college teen. Spoke to recruiters and other students extensively. Basically, I wanted to do it for financial reasons (tuition break), but worked fulltime doing construction work during summers (6 days a week--9-10 hrs a day) and couldn't take the time away (2-4 weeks per summer).....At that point in time, Nam was long over (15 years?) and war seemed like it'd never happen again anyway....Little did I know Desert Storm was right around the corner :huh:

Speaking of JI vets, [b]Vinny025[/b] and moderator [b]GOB[/b] are vets...[b]Maxman[/b] comes from a family with strong military ties.

Former JI poster [b]Ted in Evansville[/b] (Veitnam?) is also a vet--His son Sean Bennett was quite a RB prospect for the New York Giants as a rookie in 1999, before injuries destroyed his NFL career so quickly--He's now with Ottawa (CFL).

All Pro
    Thanks for all the props, although I was left out. ;)

I was a flight medic stationed at Griffiss AFB and then at Fort Drum from 1990-94. I was deployed for Hurricane Andrew in Florida City, and then to Mogadishu. 10th Mountain Division, "Let's find the coldest spot on earth, where there are no mountains, and put the 10th Mountain there." :D

Hall Of Fame
    Don't forget Gun of Bavaria and AirForceJetFan!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone from my entire family!

Hall Of Fame
    add JetMedic and PFSIKH to the list. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 03:13 AM
    [b] Thanks for all the props, although I was left out. ;)

I was a flight medic stationed at Griffiss AFB and then at Fort Drum from 1990-94. I was deployed for Hurricane Andrew in Florida City, and then to Mogadishu. 10th Mountain Division, "Let's find the coldest spot on earth, where there are no mountains, and put the 10th Mountain there." :D [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Thor and GOB and everyone else....enjoy your day!