Thread: Fallujah

The United States has found an arms cache in EVERY mosque we've entered in Fallujah. If that's not enough to incite anger in the non-extreme Muslim community I don't know what is. I know I'D be insulted that a group was using MY place of worship for these reasons.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 02:41 PM
    [b] The United States has found an arms cache in EVERY mosque we've entered in Fallujah. If that's not enough to incite anger in the non-extreme Muslim community I don't know what is. I know I'D be insulted that a group was using MY place of worship for these reasons. [/b][/quote]
    How about the Schools? The hospitals? It's all the same to these terrorists. They are NOT concerned about anything more than feeding their own GREED.

All League
    It doesn't matter what we do they will still be pissed off over our occupation. This is a no-win situation.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant+Nov 11 2004, 03:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetFanTransplant @ Nov 11 2004, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enrique Pallazzo[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 02:41 PM
    [b] The United States has found an arms cache in EVERY mosque we&#39;ve entered in Fallujah. If that&#39;s not enough to incite anger in the non-extreme Muslim community I don&#39;t know what is. I know I&#39;D be insulted that a group was using MY place of worship for these reasons. [/b][/quote]
    How about the Schools? The hospitals? It&#39;s all the same to these terrorists. They are NOT concerned about anything more than feeding their own GREED. [/b][/quote]
    Right, but we&#39;ve never heard anyone in the Muslim really come out against what these insurgents are doing. I would expect much more of an outrage from a community that is being distorted. And NOW that the mosques are being used as forts I would think there would be that much MORE of an outpouring against it. It&#39;s been relatively silent since 9/11. I&#39;m just curious why.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 03:46 PM
    [b] It doesn&#39;t matter what we do they will still be pissed off over our occupation. This is a no-win situation. [/b][/quote]
    It has nothing to do with our occupation, Section... and everything to do with the fact that they believe we should not even be in existence for no other reason but that we&#39;re not Mulsim. Call it ethnic cleasing on their part.