Thread: Awww... don't be sad, Kerry supporters

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on, now. Cheer up. Let's all hold hands and sing a song together! :P You know I love you. Don't run away to Canada. Pweeze don't "secede". :lol: I'm thorry I wuth mean. I'll even let you call me a raythist and a homophobe. Heck, I miss yuz already. :D It's not so bad. We'll still protect you from the terrorists.
    [img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/store/store_intro_left.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.duchessathome.com/music/rhinestonecowboy.html]http://www.duchessathome.com/music/rhinest...tonecowboy.html[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry who?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 03:10 PM
    [b] Come on, now. Cheer up. Let's all hold hands and sing a song together! [/b][/quote]
    I LOVE YOU

YOU LOVE ME

WE'RE A HAPPY FAM-ILY

SO COULD YOU ... WOULD YOU ... WON'T YOU PLEASE BE MY NEIGHBOR TOO

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 11 2004, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 11 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 03:10 PM
    [b] Come on, now. Cheer up. Let&#39;s all hold hands and sing a song together&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I LOVE YOU

YOU LOVE ME

WE&#39;RE A HAPPY FAM-ILY

SO COULD YOU ... WOULD YOU ... WON&#39;T YOU PLEASE BE MY NEIGHBOR TOO [/b][/quote]
    That is a blatant display of children show cross-referencing. I will not stand for it and neither will Mr. Rogers. He does not have a relationship with that purple dinasaur nor will he even admit to meeting him.

*hic* Happy hour came early today. B)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frère Jacques,
    Frère Jacques,
    Dormez-vous?
    Dormez-vous?
    Sonnez les matines,
    Sonnez les matines,
    Ding, dang, dong&#33;
    Ding, dang, dong&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.protestwarrior.com/nimages/store/store_intro_left.gif[/img]

The sign should say YOU&#33; LIBERAL GIRLY MEN WHO VOTED FOR KERRY&#33; SHUT THE HELL UP&#33; WE&#39;LL PROTECT CIVILIZATION&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4 more years, douche bags&#33; Ha ha ha&#33;&#33;&#33; Loooooooooooooooooosssssssssers&#33;&#33;&#33;

[b]LOOZAHS&#33;[/b]

Loo loo loo loo.... loo loo loo.... losers&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]The sign should say YOU&#33; LIBERAL GIRLY MEN WHO VOTED FOR KERRY&#33; SHUT THE HELL UP&#33; WE&#39;LL PROTECT CIVILIZATION&#33;[/b][/quote]

Dude, you quit the Navy because you had to spend two weeks in the rain at camp lejeune. How the f**k are you going to protect civilization? By boycotting Michael Moore? Okay tough guy. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you fight the tough fight. Make us proud.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 06:22 PM
    [b] [quote][b]The sign should say YOU&#33; LIBERAL GIRLY MEN WHO VOTED FOR KERRY&#33; SHUT THE HELL UP&#33; WE&#39;LL PROTECT CIVILIZATION&#33;[/b][/quote]

Dude, you quit the Navy because you had to spend two weeks in the rain at camp lejeune. How the f**k are you going to protect civilization? By boycotting Michael Moore? Okay tough guy. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you fight the tough fight. Make us proud. [/b][/quote]
    McHale, you got 17 years in the Navy/Navy reserves and you&#39;ve never even been on board a ship.

Now thats sad.

Oh yeah, I came across an old w-2 form from my "two weeks" AT (18 days); the check wasn&#39;t "a little under 400 bucks" it was actually &#036;412.00. I stand corrected.

I spent it all in one place, just like you did with your tax return. Bush says your welcome.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet Moses, I see the light now&#33; I voted for Kerry, that means I am an inferior human being&#33; I should go drown myself and make the world a better place, since only CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS have served our country and are the only true MEN in this country&#33; Wow, thanks for putting things in the right perspective buddy&#33; :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]McHale, you got 17 years in the Navy/Navy reserves and you&#39;ve never even been on board a ship.[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t see how my not being on a ship for any length of time makes you any less of a chicken hawk but okay.

When you serve your country in the reserves and you&#39;re with a grunt unit, there aren&#39;t many opportuities to serve aboard a ship. In 1999, I did spend a week aboard an amphibious assault ship as we practiced amphibious assaults. I hope that passes your litmus test for honorable service. Oh I almost forgot, I did spend seven months in Iraq/Kuwait. Does that count as being on a ship?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Oh yeah, I came across an old w-2 form from my "two weeks" AT (18 days); the check wasn&#39;t "a little under 400 bucks" it was actually &#036;412.00. I stand corrected.[/b][/quote]

Tell it to Pat Tillman

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 07:54 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Oh yeah, I came across an old w-2 form from my "two weeks" AT (18 days); the check wasn&#39;t "a little under 400 bucks" it was actually &#036;412.00. I stand corrected.[/b][/quote]

Tell it to Pat Tillman [/b][/quote]
    Getting sent to Bosnia at &#036;137.00 a week so I could protect Muslims from Serb aggression and Bill Clinton could wag the dog, would have made 9-11 that much more special in my heart.

Since you turned this into a penis measuring contest, why don&#39;t you tell everybody that you were on active duty for a whopping 9 months last year, and 8 of them were spent in an air conditioned trailer in Kuwait City. Did you issue yourself a silver star, a bronze star, and 3 purple hearts, like your boy John Kerry did?

To paraphrase Frank Zappa, the closest I ever came to actually eating sht, was on a mess deck in North Carolina.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Since you turned this into a penis measuring contest,[/b][/quote]

Me? You initiated this vitriol. Get your facts straight.

[quote][b]why don&#39;t you tell everybody that you were on active duty for a whopping 9 months last year, and 8 of them were spent in an air conditioned trailer in Kuwait City. [/b][/quote]

Why should I, you just did. And you blame me? I had no choice in our mission. Maybe if heroes like yourself had stepped up to the plate, I could have been freed to fight in Basra or Nasiriya while you sat in the trailer establishing your dominance.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Getting sent to Bosnia at &#036;137.00 a week so I could protect Muslims from Serb aggression and Bill Clinton could wag the dog, would have made 9-11 that much more special in my heart. [/b][/quote]

It was worth it to Pat Tillman.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 10:26 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Getting sent to Bosnia at &#036;137.00 a week so I could protect Muslims from Serb aggression and Bill Clinton could wag the dog, would have made 9-11 that much more special in my heart. [/b][/quote]

It was worth it to Pat Tillman. [/b][/quote]
    Uh... no. Pat Tillman was on a full scholarship at Arizona State, in 1996.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 04:06 AM
    [b] [quote][b]McHale, you got 17 years in the Navy/Navy reserves and you&#39;ve never even been on board a ship.[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t see how my not being on a ship for any length of time makes you any less of a chicken hawk but okay.

When you serve your country in the reserves and you&#39;re with a grunt unit, there aren&#39;t many opportuities to serve aboard a ship. In 1999, I did spend a week aboard an amphibious assault ship as we practiced amphibious assaults. I hope that passes your litmus test for honorable service. Oh I almost forgot, I did spend seven months in Iraq/Kuwait. Does that count as being on a ship? [/b][/quote]
    Stu, I got out of the reserves in 19 friggin 96. Sorry, I didn&#39;t like the deal they offered me. You did, so you stayed in. Hee Haw Hee Haw&#33; Just think, how many fat ass chiefs, who spent twenty years on the bridge with the Captain wearing gabby ass sunglasses, retired with a full pension and full medical coverage for life, who didn&#39;t have to suffer the indignity of having to take a crap in a dry creek bed in Nasiriyah&#33;

How many Army and Marines are going to retire this year or next, having never been in Desert Storm, or Desert Shield, or Bosnia, or any combat at all. They did their twenty year 8 and skate in places like Biloxi, Hawaii, Okinawa and Germany.

Feed your line of BS to Jay Ferriola, I don&#39;t have time for tomfoolery:

[url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/story/245275p-210124c.html]http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/s...5p-210124c.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 03:04 AM
    [b] Jet Moses, I see the light now&#33; I voted for Kerry, that means I am an inferior human being&#33; I should go drown myself and make the world a better place, since only CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS have served our country and are the only true MEN in this country&#33; Wow, thanks for putting things in the right perspective buddy&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Anybody you know:

[url=http://www.sorryeverybody.com/]http://www.sorryeverybody.com/[/url]

:lol:

Seriously, I can see how and why you and Gobble&#39;s took offense to what I wrote, but...

You gotta admit, most of the guys that voted for Kerry were, well... you know. :lol:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Uh... no. Pat Tillman was on a full scholarship at Arizona State, in 1996. [/b][/quote]

I know he wasn&#39;t in Bosnia dip****. My point was that he was more than happy with his &#036;187 every two weeks to fight the war on terror . He knew that sitting on his ass, making fun of people on a message board wasn&#39;t gonna be enough and by golly he put his money where his mouth was and made the commitment.

[quote][b]You gotta admit, most of the guys that voted for Kerry were, well... you know.[/b][/quote]

Yeah, hey look guy, a few years ago we discussed cd recorders so we could transfer our cassettes to cd. Did you ever get one?

I saw Ray. It was the saddest ****ing thing I&#39;ve seen in a while.
    ODB is dead too. Damn.....God damn.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 09:50 PM
    [b] Yeah, hey look guy, a few years ago we discussed cd recorders so we could transfer our cassettes to cd. Did you ever get one?

[/b][/quote]
    No, but my brother can do it. It&#39;s a long process, guy. You have to play the entire tape, and sometimes it all tracks on one track. It&#39;s a pain in the ass, but well worth it. I have a box full of tapes I bought in the 3.99 rack at Pathmark I want to put on CD. Old Funk and Disco.

Did you read the Jay Ferriola article, or did you blow that off, too?

[b]I saw Ray. It was the saddest fcking thing I&#39;ve seen in a while.
    ODB is dead too. Damn.....God damn.[/b]

I saw Ray Charles perform live. I&#39;m glad I did. What happened to ODB? Get hit by a car crossing the street drunk like Stiv Bators?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Did you read the Jay Ferriola article[/b][/quote]

Yes, f**k him. I thought you republicans were gonna protect civilization. You won&#39;t, and now this Ferriola a**hole wants to puss out. You guys are a ****ing test believe you me.

[quote][b]What happened to ODB?[/b][/quote]
    Probably a heart attack. He collapsed in the recording studio.

Now I figure that your brother has an old recorder because you mentioned this when we first discussed them. Is this having to play the whole tape bull**** unique to his vintage and model or is it typical for all brands?

I&#39;ll take my answer off the air.