Thread: Kofi Annan

I have a hunch this oil for food scandal is MUCH bigger than anyone knows yet. I think Kofi's up to his neck in this. I'm SO interested to see how this all pans out.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 03:12 PM
    [b] I have a hunch this oil for food scandal is MUCH bigger than anyone knows yet. I think Kofi's up to his neck in this. I'm SO interested to see how this all pans out. [/b][/quote]
    If there is any justice in this world, Kofi Annan gets strung up by his ankles and beaten to death, slowly, with a wiffle ball bat. :lol:

You libs wanna house the homeless?

ME TOO ... let's toss all of these imbeciles out of the UN and turn that building into a homeless shelter

I've been in that building ... worked inside ... that building is HUGE ... you can get lost in that place

I have NO DOUBT that one building can house every homeless person in NYC ... in one fell swoop

At least we would be putting that building to good use ... and unlike the current residents, the new occupants will appreciate their stay

Time to kick the UN out and let them go to France.

We should suspend our support until we get full co-operation in this investigation!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Think ol' Kofi was rooting for Kerry?

Big John has no problem cudding up to a nice UN 'coalition'.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 09:21 AM
    [b] Think ol' Kofi was rooting for Kerry?

[/b][/quote]
    Not only rooting, but actively conspiring. U.N. nuclear chief Mohamed ElBaradei leaked that story about the Al Kokka :lol: weapons "looting". Of course, all the lib's who swear they love America just as much as you or I, were beating the drums for them.

Scumbags.

All Pro
    The best thing we could do is kick every one of those un losers out of this country and start a new worldwide organization based on democracy. The un is good for one thing -- bringing spies onto American soil in the guise of diplomacy.

If you don't practice democracy, you don't get into the new club. Period.

Corrupt ba$tards, every last one of them.

This is almost a joke. They are telling us nothing, yet we have to turn all of our documents over to them. I say we boot these F*cks out of this country and let them go to France where they are welcomed and bilk the world out of Billions of more $$$$$...