Thread: Egypt prepares for Arafat funeral

Hall Of Fame
    Funeral? Just dump his sorry ass in the trash heap, and be done with it already.

They should bring his dead ass back to palenstine for a big funeral, then drop a big ass bunker buster on that whole ****hole of a place killing every last one of those cowards.

Or strap a suicide belt on him and explode it on TV, so we can all watch his ass spread all over the place.

I wonder if Clinton and Carter are going to attend the funeral.

Hall Of Fame
    I'd like to know what his whore, Suha or whatever the frig her name is, is gonna do with all those hundreds of millions of dollars good ol' Yassir stole and looted from the "palestinian authority". Man, I'd get such a kick every time some sophisto or liberal elite would talk so glowingly about "Yassir Arafat and the Palestinian Authority."

Another shining moment for left wing liberalism. That other murderous thief, Kofi Annan will probably pass another resolution condemning Israel for something or other before the weeks out.

It's all their fault, you know. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Kofi's just pissed he can't figure out a way to wet his and his family's beaks on the PLO Swiss accounts, like oil for food.

You'd think when Arafat went shopping for a beard who knew she'd be collecting cash when his HIV went full-blown AIDS, he could've gotten a sleeker model of slut than this pig. The decent-looking whores(Coney Island pronunciation, please!), even in France, wanted nothing to do with this terrorist.

He wasn't the first or the last gay guy to go crazy for that camo and fatigue look. Typical- a Middle Eastern version of all hat, no cattle(or country, or army).

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@Nov 11 2004, 08:58 PM
    [b]Or strap a suicide belt on him and explode it on TV, so we can all watch his ass spread all over the place.

[/b][/quote] :lol:
    Well, Arafart is gone--but like Saddumb and other ragheads, he incites young impressionable minds to be martyrs, but he himself swindles his own people and lives to a ripe old age! Clinton offered Arafart the moon and he thumbed his nose at us so Bush was right in not dealing with him. Hopefully, his successor will steer a different course.

All League
    I'm not making a political comment here, just a viewer's one....

don't know if anyone is watching the landing of the helicopters with Arafat's body in Ramallah but it is crazy. The mob rushed the copter, frightening scene here.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 07:42 AM
    [b] I'm not making a political comment here, just a viewer's one....

don't know if anyone is watching the landing of the helicopters with Arafat's body in Ramallah but it is crazy. The mob rushed the copter, frightening scene here. [/b][/quote]
    Have the Pali's ever heard of the term, "what goes up must come down"???

I'm listening and watching them shot machine guns into the air....do they think the bullets will just disolve in thin air?

Also...besides the PLO and Hamas flags anyone notice how many french flags are being flown in the crowd??

I do not know if anyone remembers when Khomeni died but that was pretty ugly...they carried his dead body on a plank and it was passed around amongst the 1000's in Tehran...every once and a while they would not hold the board upright and his dead body would tumble off onto the ground...pretty sick.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 08:27 AM
    [b] I do not know if anyone remembers when Khomeni died but that was pretty ugly...they carried his dead body on a plank and it was passed around amongst the 1000's in Tehran...every once and a while they would not hold the board upright and his dead body would tumble off onto the ground...pretty sick. [/b][/quote]
    amazingly they did move the casket from the copter to the compound in that crowd, I was waiting for the casket to drop open or be grabbed by the mob...there was also talk of a building collapse that hurt some

Hall Of Fame
    Compare that chaos to the diginty and solemnity of Reagan's funeral. Both tells you a lot about the societies and how they honor their leaders in death. Heck, even Jimmy Carter will get a decent sendoff.

If you think about it, Arafat, arrrogant, screaming, money-grubbing thief, set an example that his people follow even now at his funeral. No reason-emotion run amok. It also tells us something about the difference between Judeo-Christian religions and how they deal with death and how Islam does. And the comparison tells us a great deal about what a mess Islam and it's values and ideals are.

At a 9/11 funeral I attended, there was anger, but there was love. Tears, but not destruction. Eulogies, but not a mob. And that's true of any funeral I've ever been to. I cannot begin to understand how any society can be so degenerate as this.

Again, this man, even with all his past, could've had a Palestine if he took up Clinton and Barak's offer. And he refused, mostly because that meant growing up- building schools, road and hospitals, picking up the garbage amd setting up ambulances and fire stations. Nah-stealing and killing Jews was more fun, what he really wanted. And nobody that goes into business with Israel would've lost money.

Thnink about this-with all the money he stole from his people, he had to go to France to die from AIDS in a decent hospital. AIDS, while not cured, is becoming a treatable condition. Heck, I suspect even without a decent Palestinian hospital there are some pretty good doctors in his neighborhood that could've helped him live with HIV, but they're Jews.

One final thought-is there a dumber tradition in the wordl than Arabs firing weapons blindly into the air? Those rounds come down, sometimes hitting people.

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 08:42 AM

don't know if anyone is watching the landing of the helicopters with Arafat's body in Ramallah but it is crazy. The mob rushed the copter, frightening scene here. [/b][/quote]
    These people can't even have a peacful funeral... sad and pathetic.

Like i said. As soon as the chopper landed we should have dropped a few bombs on that ****hole and took out a whole bunch of criminal dirtballs.

and now his body lies in a marble crypt in Ramallah only miles from Jerusalem. The Palestinians plan on removing his body and relocating it to Jerusalem (Arafat's wishes) once their state is created including that city. It just goes to show you that peace in that region will NEVER be until one side or the other decides Jerusalem is not important to them. My fear is that these Angry nuts will use Arafat's dying wish as their battle cry. I think things will get much much worse before they get better in that area.

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 07:42 AM

I saw that too..

Was hoping Israel would drop a daisy cutter or two on the subhuman piles of camel s**t...