Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore to Shoot 'Fahrenheit' Sequel

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is wrong with you people???

How can anyone get so worked up over this??? Get a life, go outside, have fun with ur family. I am mystified with all of this talk, are all americans so stubborn and set in their ways like this???

As for Moore..........very classy comments by some of you. Push him down a set of stairs??? What kind of sick comment is that???

The guy made a movie.....he is very clear in who he supports, or doesn't......but so are ALL of you. The guy made his movie.......when somebody has the balls to make a movie from the other side you can at least have something to compare it too. I'm not supporting Moore in any way......but it took balls to even make that film and he deserves plenty of respect for that at least.

Im sure all you guys feel good bout urselves when you just call him some fat man who needs money........but that is frankly emabarrasing and a totally non argument seeing as it adds nothing to the discussion at all.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HD~Silverado[/i]@Nov 16 2004, 04:32 AM
    [b] What is wrong with you people???

How can anyone get so worked up over this??? Get a life, go outside, have fun with ur family. I am mystified with all of this talk, are all americans so stubborn and set in their ways like this???

As for Moore..........very classy comments by some of you. Push him down a set of stairs??? What kind of sick comment is that???

The guy made a movie.....he is very clear in who he supports, or doesn't......but so are ALL of you. The guy made his movie.......when somebody has the balls to make a movie from the other side you can at least have something to compare it too. I'm not supporting Moore in any way......but it took balls to even make that film and he deserves plenty of respect for that at least.

Im sure all you guys feel good bout urselves when you just call him some fat man who needs money........but that is frankly emabarrasing and a totally non argument seeing as it adds nothing to the discussion at all. [/b][/quote]
    Welcome to the board. I, for one, don't wish harm on anyone INCLUDING Moore, BUT...
    he is NOT to be respected just for making a movie. The movie he made was chock full o lies in an effort to sway the election in his favored direction. The "movie," presented to the public as a "documentary" is as off-truth as Leni Riefenstahl's Nazi propaganda films "Triumph of the Will" and "Olympia." You may give him "plenty of respect" for making F911, but CLEARLY he deserves NONE of it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has made many movies and wrote a few books. Funny how his movies were given good reviews before and now when he does something controversial the movie is all of a sudden pile of garbage. That thinking is garbage.

Regardless of the content......it was a well made movie and I doubt there is anyone who coulda done the movie better than him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HD~Silverado[/i]@Nov 16 2004, 08:23 PM
    [b] He has made many movies and wrote a few books. Funny how his movies were given good reviews before and now when he does something controversial the movie is all of a sudden pile of garbage. That thinking is garbage.

Regardless of the content......it was a well made movie and I doubt there is anyone who coulda done the movie better than him. [/b][/quote]
    No one's commented on his past movies or books. He happened to put this particular film out. It was chock full o lies and misleadings. It was a hate filled effort to turn the election. Those lies caused more division in this country than was obviously needed. It was one more liberal not thinking of the consequences of his.her actions. Yes... the movie IS a pile of garbage.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 09:48 AM
    [b] No one's commented on his past movies or books. He happened to put this particular film out. It was chock full o lies and misleadings. It was a hate filled effort to turn the election. Those lies caused more division in this country than was obviously needed. It was one more liberal not thinking of the consequences of his.her actions. Yes... the movie IS a pile of garbage. [/b][/quote]
    Moore's movies are about controversy and current topics-- Roger and Me, the Columbine one. I think there was some questioning about Roger and Me at the time also and what was presented. He is a filmmaker-- nothing more (excuse the pun) and as filmmakers do, will slant to their side. Had Moore done his political film against the left or against Kerry....you'd all be nominating him for sainthood. Isn't this true? Given Moore's style, if the film was against Kerry...you'd all be hooting and hollaring, right? Or would you pick out pieces and say--'nah that was slanted' ? I know when I saw F9-11, there was parts or scenes that I questioned as slants or cringed at Moore's style and with the music playing made some parts funny-- it was another Moore movie.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] I know when I saw F9-11, there was parts or scenes that I questioned as slants or cringed at Moore's style and with the music playing made some parts funny-- it was another Moore movie. [/b][/quote]
    That's what I would have said if it were in the opposite. I would have been outraged, however, if the Republican party used it as a rally cry and put Moore on the pedestal that the Democrats have. They DIDN'T look at it as a slant. They tryed to convert the public to thinking that Moore's propaganda was the truth. It was sad to see the way they handled it, actually. I would have been embarrassed if the Republican party had done the same.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    K......whatever buddy. I guess some people just think differently. Even though this movie won numerous awards and was hailed by many critics, its a "peice of garbage". I just don't get the reasoning. Are you surprised its slanted??? Has anybody noticed that everything in this world is slanted one way or another. Just becuase its slanted in ur eyes doesn't make the movie garbage. You can think is opinion is garbage........but the movie itself wasn't no matter which was you try to slice it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    HD -

I have this sweet piece of land in Florida for sale. It's won numerous awards, been hailed by environmentalists, etc. I wouldn't normally do any favors for strrangers, but you're a Jets fan so I'll give you a good deal. This is a risk-free investment, 100%. PM me if you want in, though you better act fast - these plots are flying off the market as we speak!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HD~Silverado[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 04:29 AM
    [b] K......whatever buddy. I guess some people just think differently. Even though this movie won numerous awards and was hailed by many critics, its a "peice of garbage". I just don't get the reasoning. Are you surprised its slanted??? Has anybody noticed that everything in this world is slanted one way or another. Just becuase its slanted in ur eyes doesn't make the movie garbage. You can think is opinion is garbage........but the movie itself wasn't no matter which was you try to slice it. [/b][/quote]
    HD, you're missing the point. I call it a piece of garbage because it was a direct effort by Moore to effect the outcome of an election. The movie is slanderous and full of blatant lies. LIES should not be used to make a "documentary" to sway the public opinion towards not electing someone. It has NOTHING to do with what side it leans towards. I'd be embarrassed if the Republican party used a piece of propaganda like that to win an election.
    Also, let's not kid ourselves... the "awards" F911 won were voted on by groups of people further left than left. Did you ever think it WOULDN'T win those awards? Please. Don't talk about that film being award winning... that's a slanted as the piece of garbage movie is.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 14 2004, 10:43 AM
    [b] [quote][b]This past year, the left has relentlessly attacked and villified the President of the United States of America, in a vicious campaign of propaganda, while we are at war.

If you can&#39;t see how wrong that was, and can&#39;t understand my anger and outrage towards it, I understand completely.

You&#39;re obviously mentally ill.
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m curious, what did you think about the Lewinsky thing? What exactly was that? [/b][/quote]
    The Monica thing was wrong. The Republicans should not have gone after Clinton the way they did. I think Clinton&#39;s abuse of power was typical and by doing that in OUR Oval Office... in OUR White House... was a slap in the face to every American president that served this country before him. It was a piss on the very office. It showed us Clinton&#39;s total lack of regard and respect of US (as Americans) and of the office of the president. I don&#39;t think, however, that the Repulicans should have gone through the hoops they did to deface Clinton. The Republicans didn&#39;t LIE about what was going on, but they took the hunt a little too far IMO.
    This is NOT, however, the same when we are talking about a president who has not done anything wrong. I know you don&#39;t agree with that, but let&#39;s pretend for argument&#39;s sake that he had... ok... so he STILL doesn&#39;t deserve what the left has done. The lying is what separates the two examples. The left outrightly lied, distorted when they could, and mislead the American people when they could about a president who has been doing what he thinks is right. Bush&#39;s approval rating is low because of the leftist koolaid as well as because, unlike Clinton, he doesn&#39;t lead this country based on polls. Polls change daily for no apparent reason. What&#39;s right doesn&#39;t change. [/b][/quote]
    Hold on here. You&#39;re defending the guy that sent over hundreds and hundreds of young americans to die? Bush lied to america about the war in Iraq. We&#39;re fighting to free these Iraqis?? Get real theres no WMD there, like Bush claims. Oh but now you&#39;re gonna say the media is lieing. The war wasn&#39;t about freeing Iraq, it was about oil. If Bush was claiming he was merely freeing Iraq, why isn&#39;t he going after China or any other country with poor human rights records? You are truely delusionary if you think no politican lies. Everyone one of them lies in one way or another. Bush claims we&#39;re freeing Iraq? WTF ever. Who&#39;s the liar now?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302+Nov 19 2004, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DaddyD302 @ Nov 19 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 14 2004, 10:43 AM
    [b] [quote][b]This past year, the left has relentlessly attacked and villified the President of the United States of America, in a vicious campaign of propaganda, while we are at war.

If you can&#39;t see how wrong that was, and can&#39;t understand my anger and outrage towards it, I understand completely.

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m curious, what did you think about the Lewinsky thing? What exactly was that? [/b][/quote]
    The Monica thing was wrong. The Republicans should not have gone after Clinton the way they did. I think Clinton&#39;s abuse of power was typical and by doing that in OUR Oval Office... in OUR White House... was a slap in the face to every American president that served this country before him. It was a piss on the very office. It showed us Clinton&#39;s total lack of regard and respect of US (as Americans) and of the office of the president. I don&#39;t think, however, that the Repulicans should have gone through the hoops they did to deface Clinton. The Republicans didn&#39;t LIE about what was going on, but they took the hunt a little too far IMO.
    This is NOT, however, the same when we are talking about a president who has not done anything wrong. I know you don&#39;t agree with that, but let&#39;s pretend for argument&#39;s sake that he had... ok... so he STILL doesn&#39;t deserve what the left has done. The lying is what separates the two examples. The left outrightly lied, distorted when they could, and mislead the American people when they could about a president who has been doing what he thinks is right. Bush&#39;s approval rating is low because of the leftist koolaid as well as because, unlike Clinton, he doesn&#39;t lead this country based on polls. Polls change daily for no apparent reason. What&#39;s right doesn&#39;t change. [/b][/quote]
    Hold on here. You&#39;re defending the guy that sent over hundreds and hundreds of young americans to die? Bush lied to america about the war in Iraq. We&#39;re fighting to free these Iraqis?? Get real theres no WMD there, like Bush claims. [/b][/quote]
    Well genius...if you are going to claim that President Bush lied then you can say the same about clinton, gore, kerri, dashcle, chuck schiester, hitlery clinton, france, the UN and 99% of all politicans out there who all emphatically stated Iraq had WMD&#39;s......

Here&#39;s a question for you..list everyone who said PRIOR to 3/2003 that we should NOT go to war because there IN FACT was NO weapons in Iraq.....

You people are clueless...Hussien was a terrorist in anyway possible hence an enemy of America...if he didn&#39;t have WMD he would&#39;ve gotten them...if he had them he would&#39;ve used them against America....that nation was armed to the gills.

Does anyone find it ironic that since Hussien has been captured and out of power suicide bombings in Isreal have dropped to almost nill???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 04:48 PM
    [b]
    This is NOT, however, the same when we are talking about a president who has not done anything wrong. I know you don&#39;t agree with that, but let&#39;s pretend for argument&#39;s sake that he had... ok... so he STILL doesn&#39;t deserve what the left has done. The lying is what separates the two examples. The left outrightly lied, distorted when they could, and mislead the American people when they could about a president who has been doing what he thinks is right. Bush&#39;s approval rating is low because of the leftist koolaid as well as because, unlike Clinton, he doesn&#39;t lead this country based on polls. Polls change daily for no apparent reason. What&#39;s right doesn&#39;t change. [/QUOTE]
    Hold on here. You&#39;re defending the guy that sent over hundreds and hundreds of young americans to die? Bush lied to america about the war in Iraq. We&#39;re fighting to free these Iraqis?? Get real theres no WMD there, like Bush claims. Oh but now you&#39;re gonna say the media is lieing. The war wasn&#39;t about freeing Iraq, it was about oil. If Bush was claiming he was merely freeing Iraq, why isn&#39;t he going after China or any other country with poor human rights records? You are truely delusionary if you think no politican lies. Everyone one of them lies in one way or another. Bush claims we&#39;re freeing Iraq? WTF ever. Who&#39;s the liar now? [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m defending a president who did what he thought was right. Democrats and Republicans alike voted FOR the Iraq war based on the intelligence we had at the time which was confirmed by British and Russian intelligence as well. We didn&#39;t go in there necessarily to free anyone or for oil regarless of what Kool-Aid you&#39;ve swallowed. We went in there because Saddam Hussein was a threat to America and the free world. The intelligence turned out to not be accurate OR the WMD were simply hidden well enough for us not to find it... Iraq IS a huge country rememeber. The left has turned that into BUSH LIED. That&#39;s horse s**t. That&#39;s politics. The libs talk about this president sending our troops reclessly into combat? That&#39;s horse s**t too. Look at Clinton. He had more troop deployments than all other presidents COMBINED since the end of WWII. THAT&#39;S recklessly abusing our troops. THAT&#39;S sending our young Americans to die without a care. THAT&#39;S UN AMERICAN&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]We didn&#39;t go in there necessarily to free anyone or for oil regarless of what Kool-Aid you&#39;ve swallowed.[/b][/quote]

Uhh yeah sure we did. Keep telling yourself that it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy for voting for Bush. The truth is so incorrigable it is hard to digest.

[img]http://65.216.239.9/pics/politics/oil.gif[/img]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Nov 19 2004, 01:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY &#064; Nov 19 2004, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 19 2004, 02:48 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 15 2004, 03:00 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 14 2004, 10:43 AM

[/b][/quote]

Hold on here. You&#39;re defending the guy that sent over hundreds and hundreds of young americans to die? Bush lied to america about the war in Iraq. We&#39;re fighting to free these Iraqis?? Get real theres no WMD there, like Bush claims. [/b][/quote]
    Well genius...if you are going to claim that President Bush lied then you can say the same about clinton, gore, kerri, dashcle, chuck schiester, hitlery clinton, france, the UN and 99% of all politicans out there who all emphatically stated Iraq had WMD&#39;s......

Here&#39;s a question for you..list everyone who said PRIOR to 3/2003 that we should NOT go to war because there IN FACT was NO weapons in Iraq.....

You people are clueless...Hussien was a terrorist in anyway possible hence an enemy of America...if he didn&#39;t have WMD he would&#39;ve gotten them...if he had them he would&#39;ve used them against America....that nation was armed to the gills.

Does anyone find it ironic that since Hussien has been captured and out of power suicide bombings in Isreal have dropped to almost nill??? [/b][/quote]
    Before you talk read what I wrote. Do you rember reading this part????? Here let me paste it for ya. "You are truely delusionary if you think no politican lies. Everyone one of them lies in one way or another." Feel better now? Maybe you should run for office considering you left out a few facts I wrote, like this one. You have no proof Hussien was a terrorist or harbor them. Was he an @sshole and a dick? Yes. Was he a threat to the U.S..... No. Do I like him??? I wish someone would shoot him or maybe give him what he did to the kurds. Always so nice to send someone else to fight your war eh?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enrique, Yeah sure if that&#39;s what you wanna believe. What president didn&#39;t send troops to other countrys? You such a hypocrite. What you just said I could turn around and say, oh like the conservative didn&#39;t tell you that crap? You are so caught up in this rep/dem crap that you think anyone who critizes the president is a democrat. Oh you don&#39;t find it ironic how these agency aren&#39;t supposed to screw up like this? First they were so sure, then they made a mistake. Ever hear of lieing? Keep thinking that the war was to capture a terrorist. Fact is, we couldn&#39;t capture Bin Ladin, so we needed a new scapegoat, didn&#39;t hurt he had tons of oil too And yes I do hope Hussien dies for what he did to the kurds. And Enrique, before you and Come back, start attackinging me, I am against the war and any war we go to. Live thru a war where you have no idea wtf is going on and you&#39;ll see where I&#39;m coming from. Bet you and 99% of the people here never heard of the secret war in Loas during the Vietnam war. So now you know why I am against any wars. I am neither a democrat or republican.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:09 AM
    [b] Was he a threat to the U.S..... No. [/b][/quote]
    This is where you are mistaken. You keep assuming that Saddam was simply a bad guy but couldnt do anything to harm Americans. We know now he was paying Hammas terrorists using the Oil-for-food funds. The supposed ties between Al-Qaeda and Saddam is getting stronger. The WMD argument is so biased its disgusting. If you hate Bush, they never existed, but if you like him they were hidden. We will never honestly know.

And if you still dont think Saddam was a threat, tell me what you think of that after this quote, which comes from one of Saddam&#39;s top militarymen, Khodada:

[quote][b] We all met with Saddam personally. And he told us we have to take revenge from America. [b] Our duty is to attack and hit American targets in the Gulf, in the Arab world, and all over the world. [/b] He said that openly. When you volunteer to become Saddam&#39;s fighter...they will tell you the purpose of your volunteer[ing] is to attack American targets and American interests, not only in Iraq, not only in the Gulf, [but] all over the world, including Europe and [b] America [/b].

[/b][/quote]

What other military tells their army theyre only goal is to harm one nation, no matter where they are and how they do it?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 20 2004, 01:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Nov 20 2004, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:09 AM
    [b] Was he a threat to the U.S..... No. [/b][/quote]
    This is where you are mistaken. You keep assuming that Saddam was simply a bad guy but couldnt do anything to harm Americans. We know now he was paying Hammas terrorists using the Oil-for-food funds. The supposed ties between Al-Qaeda and Saddam is getting stronger. The WMD argument is so biased its disgusting. If you hate Bush, they never existed, but if you like him they were hidden. We will never honestly know.

And if you still dont think Saddam was a threat, tell me what you think of that after this quote, which comes from one of Saddam&#39;s top militarymen, Khodada:

[quote][b] We all met with Saddam personally. And he told us we have to take revenge from America. [b] Our duty is to attack and hit American targets in the Gulf, in the Arab world, and all over the world. [/b] He said that openly. When you volunteer to become Saddam&#39;s fighter...they will tell you the purpose of your volunteer[ing] is to attack American targets and American interests, not only in Iraq, not only in the Gulf, [but] all over the world, including Europe and [b] America [/b].

[/b][/quote]

What other military tells their army theyre only goal is to harm one nation, no matter where they are and how they do it? [/b][/quote]
    Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:22 PM
    [b] Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re making less sense then usual. Where do you get your talking points from? Michael Moore-on??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Nov 20 2004, 03:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY &#064; Nov 20 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:22 PM
    [b] Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re making less sense then usual. Where do you get your talking points from? Michael Moore-on?? [/b][/quote]
    Because maybe unlike me, you been brainwash by them to believe their crap? You&#39;re such a tyipcal republican or democrat in that, you believe every crap they tell you. Keep on believing Bush that the war isn&#39;t about oil as more and more americans die out there. Sit behind your computer and support Bush while other americans die for his stupid war. Btw mr expert on war here, you ever been to a war??? Didn&#39;t think so.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302+Nov 20 2004, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DaddyD302 &#064; Nov 20 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Nov 20 2004, 03:13 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:22 PM
    You&#39;re making less sense then usual. Where do you get your talking points from? Michael Moore-on?? [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t think so. [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s the problem...you don&#39;t think.

All politicians lie?? This is a war for oil??? And you claim I am brainwashed??

Scratch your ass...it may stimulate the blood supply to your brain.