Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moore to Shoot 'Fahrenheit' Sequel

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Nov 20 2004, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY &#064; Nov 20 2004, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 20 2004, 08:28 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Nov 20 2004, 03:13 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:22 PM
    [b] Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re making less sense then usual. Where do you get your talking points from? Michael Moore-on?? [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t think so. [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s the problem...you don&#39;t think.

All politicians lie?? This is a war for oil??? And you claim I am brainwashed??

Scratch your ass...it may stimulate the blood supply to your brain. [/b][/quote]
    Sit at home and talk big about your oil war while others die. Go fight your presidents war will ya or too scare? I&#39;ll bet my money you&#39;re scared. Keep talking and supporting him as more and more americans die. It&#39;s ok cus it&#39;s not you or someone yuu are close to that have died. Keep talking prettyboy and watch the americnas body count continue to rise.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302+Nov 20 2004, 02:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DaddyD302 @ Nov 20 2004, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Nov 20 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:09 AM
    [b] Was he a threat to the U.S..... No. [/b][/quote]
    This is where you are mistaken. You keep assuming that Saddam was simply a bad guy but couldnt do anything to harm Americans. We know now he was paying Hammas terrorists using the Oil-for-food funds. The supposed ties between Al-Qaeda and Saddam is getting stronger. The WMD argument is so biased its disgusting. If you hate Bush, they never existed, but if you like him they were hidden. We will never honestly know.

And if you still dont think Saddam was a threat, tell me what you think of that after this quote, which comes from one of Saddam&#39;s top militarymen, Khodada:

[quote][b] We all met with Saddam personally. And he told us we have to take revenge from America. [b] Our duty is to attack and hit American targets in the Gulf, in the Arab world, and all over the world. [/b] He said that openly. When you volunteer to become Saddam&#39;s fighter...they will tell you the purpose of your volunteer[ing] is to attack American targets and American interests, not only in Iraq, not only in the Gulf, [but] all over the world, including Europe and [b] America [/b].

[/b][/quote]

What other military tells their army theyre only goal is to harm one nation, no matter where they are and how they do it? [/b][/quote]
    Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You are pathetic. When a conservative brings up a point, automatically I pulled up some totally biased source, right? You mention Iran, but do you have any quotes that have them saying their goal is to attack America?

And why arent these terrorists countries overthrown? Because it takes time. You cant just attack every country. This administration felt Iraq was the biggest threat at this point because of all the information they received.

Your oil argument is so pathetic it makes me sick. You think because you watch a few Michael Moore movies you are enlightened and you know more than everyone else who supports this administration. I have not seen you bring any direct facts to this board supporting your arguments, so dont attack me saying I dont have a clue and I need to wake up. Maybe you should look in the mirror and do some legitimate research. Or is that too much ask, considering you are so "enlightened" and every news source you disagree with is trying to manipulate you?

Oh yea, by the the Reps and Cons didnt give me this quote. A reporter who went out to the Middle East and did extensive research on the issue found this quote. It was actually given to the CIA, but then again, they are all conspiring with Bush, so why believe them?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302+Nov 21 2004, 12:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DaddyD302 &#064; Nov 21 2004, 12:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Nov 20 2004, 07:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 20 2004, 08:28 PM
    [b] Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re making less sense then usual. Where do you get your talking points from? Michael Moore-on?? [/b][/quote]

Scratch your ass...it may stimulate the blood supply to your brain. [/b][/quote]
    Sit at home and talk big about your oil war while others die. Go fight your presidents war will ya or too scare? I&#39;ll bet my money you&#39;re scared. Keep talking and supporting him as more and more americans die. It&#39;s ok cus it&#39;s not you or someone yuu are close to that have died. Keep talking prettyboy and watch the americnas body count continue to rise. [/b][/quote]
    No idea why I responded to an initial post of yours, because this post sums up your ignorance.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 21 2004, 03:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Nov 21 2004, 03:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 20 2004, 02:22 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Nov 20 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 03:09 AM
    [b] Was he a threat to the U.S..... No. [/b][/quote]
    This is where you are mistaken. You keep assuming that Saddam was simply a bad guy but couldnt do anything to harm Americans. We know now he was paying Hammas terrorists using the Oil-for-food funds. The supposed ties between Al-Qaeda and Saddam is getting stronger. The WMD argument is so biased its disgusting. If you hate Bush, they never existed, but if you like him they were hidden. We will never honestly know.

And if you still dont think Saddam was a threat, tell me what you think of that after this quote, which comes from one of Saddam&#39;s top militarymen, Khodada:

[quote][b] We all met with Saddam personally. And he told us we have to take revenge from America. [b] Our duty is to attack and hit American targets in the Gulf, in the Arab world, and all over the world. [/b] He said that openly. When you volunteer to become Saddam&#39;s fighter...they will tell you the purpose of your volunteer[ing] is to attack American targets and American interests, not only in Iraq, not only in the Gulf, [but] all over the world, including Europe and [b] America [/b].

[/b][/quote]

What other military tells their army theyre only goal is to harm one nation, no matter where they are and how they do it? [/b][/quote]
    Is that what the republicans told you? Or maybe the consevatives? Hussien is nothing more then a scapecaot for Bush&#39;s failure to capture Bin Ladin. You and Bush is so full of it, why is so many terrorst still out there. Iran is consider a terrorist country yet we didn&#39;t attack them. Why??? You can&#39;t can you? Tell me why there are all these terrorist countrys still around and not overthrown yet. Dude you are missing the point. The point is this is a war for oil not a war on terrorist. We got Hussien yet we&#39;re still there. How many more americans have to die before you wake up? [/b][/quote]
    You are pathetic. When a conservative brings up a point, automatically I pulled up some totally biased source, right? You mention Iran, but do you have any quotes that have them saying their goal is to attack America?

And why arent these terrorists countries overthrown? Because it takes time. You cant just attack every country. This administration felt Iraq was the biggest threat at this point because of all the information they received.

Your oil argument is so pathetic it makes me sick. You think because you watch a few Michael Moore movies you are enlightened and you know more than everyone else who supports this administration. I have not seen you bring any direct facts to this board supporting your arguments, so dont attack me saying I dont have a clue and I need to wake up. Maybe you should look in the mirror and do some legitimate research. Or is that too much ask, considering you are so "enlightened" and every news source you disagree with is trying to manipulate you?

Oh yea, by the the Reps and Cons didnt give me this quote. A reporter who went out to the Middle East and did extensive research on the issue found this quote. It was actually given to the CIA, but then again, they are all conspiring with Bush, so why believe them? [/b][/quote]
    Would you like to lie some more on what I didn&#39;t write? State me on where I wrote Iran was gonna attack the U.S? Only thing I wrote was Iran was a terrorist country. Who the hell is Moore? Why do you and you conserative buddys keep bringing him up to me? I could care less about his movies or books if he ever wrote any. Since I don&#39;t care about Moore, why would I waste my time on his crap? I also stated I was against this war. Bush said we are fighting terrorist one at a time. So I said what about the rest of the terrorist world? Either back up his claim to fight terrorist or he&#39;s lieing about something. Iran, Syria, Libya, Cuba, Iraq and N. Korea, all countries listed as terrorist countries by the U.S. Since we are Israel&#39;s biggest ally, we are also targets of those terrorist who hate Isreal.
    Iran

Despite the victory for moderates in Iran&#39;s Majles elections in February, aggressive countermeasures by hardline conservatives have blocked most reform efforts. Iran remained the most active state sponsor of terrorism in 2000. Its Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) continued to be involved in the planning and the execution of terrorist acts and continued to support a variety of groups that use terrorism to pursue their goals.

Iran&#39;s involvement in terrorist-related activities remained focused on support for groups opposed to Israel and peace between Israel and its neighbors. Statements by Iran&#39;s leaders demonstrated Iran&#39;s unrelenting hostility to Israel. Supreme Leader Khamenei continued to refer to Israel as a "cancerous tumor" that must be removed; President Khatami, labeling Israel an "illegal entity," called for sanctions against Israel during the intifadah; and Expediency Council Secretary Rezai said, "Iran will continue its campaign against Zionism until Israel is completely eradicated." Iran has long provided Lebanese Hizballah and the Palestinian rejectionist groups--notably HAMAS, the Palestine Islamic Jihad, and Ahmad Jibril&#39;s PFLP-GC--with varying amounts of funding, safehaven, training, and weapons. This activity continued at its already high levels following the Israeli withdrawal from southern Lebanon in May and during the intifadah in the fall. Iran continued to encourage Hizballah and the Palestinian groups to coordinate their planning and to escalate their activities against Israel. Iran also provided a lower level of support--including funding, training, and logistics assistance--to extremist groups in the Gulf, Africa, Turkey, and Central Asia.

Although the Iranian Government has taken no direct action to date to implement Ayatollah Khomeini&#39;s fatwa against Salman Rushdie, the decree has not been revoked, and the &#036;2.8 million bounty for his assassination has not been withdrawn. Moreover, hardline Iranians continued to stress that the decree is irrevocable. On the anniversary of the fatwa in February, the IRGC released a statement that the decree remains in force, and Ayatollah Yazdi, a member of the Council of Guardians, reiterated that "the decree is irrevocable and, God willing, will be carried out."

Iran also was a victim of Mujahedin-e-Khalq (MEK)-sponsored terrorism. The Islamic Republic presented a letter to the UN Secretary General in October citing seven acts of sabotage by the MEK against Iran between January and August 2000. The United States has designated the MEK as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.

Look this up and see who&#39;s on the U.S terrorist contries list.
    [url=http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2000/index.cfm?docid=2441&CFNoCache=TRUE&printfriendly=true]http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt/2000/...ntfriendly=true[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 21 2004, 03:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan &#064; Nov 21 2004, 03:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 21 2004, 12:15 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Nov 20 2004, 07:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 20 2004, 08:28 PM

Sit at home and talk big about your oil war while others die. Go fight your presidents war will ya or too scare? I&#39;ll bet my money you&#39;re scared. Keep talking and supporting him as more and more americans die. It&#39;s ok cus it&#39;s not you or someone yuu are close to that have died. Keep talking prettyboy and watch the americnas body count continue to rise. [/b][/quote]
    No idea why I responded to an initial post of yours, because this post sums up your ignorance. [/b][/quote]
    My brother&#39;s platoon is next on the waiting list to be sent over to Iraq. When he gets called there and goes I pray nothing happens to him. But if he does get hurt, I will bring this moronic post of yours up for everyone to see. I will not lose my brother cus a retard like you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Mark my word I will embarass the hell out of you for this moronic post. People like you who don&#39;t know jack about any war make me sick. You don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like to worry about if someone close to you is ever coming back. I am very lucky to survive the Vietnam war and have a chance at life here inthe U.S. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. Keep your thrash talking up prettyboy. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. To the mods here I am sorry for my outburst. People who sit at home while people like my brother risk their necks for their freedom will never understand why we get so upset at posts like this.

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b] that&#39;s the problem...you don&#39;t think.

You don&#39;t think all politicians lie?
    and they call me &#39;naive&#39; ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Nov 21 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme @ Nov 21 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 20 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b] that&#39;s the problem...you don&#39;t think.

You don&#39;t think all politicians lie?
    and they call me &#39;naive&#39; ;) [/b][/quote]
    No, I don&#39;t think all politicians lie.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:23 AM
    [b] My brother&#39;s platoon is next on the waiting list to be sent over to Iraq. When he gets called there and goes I pray nothing happens to him. But if he does get hurt, I will bring this moronic post of yours up for everyone to see. I will not lose my brother cus a retard like you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Mark my word I will embarass the hell out of you for this moronic post. People like you who don&#39;t know jack about any war make me sick. You don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like to worry about if someone close to you is ever coming back. I am very lucky to survive the Vietnam war and have a chance at life here inthe U.S. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. Keep your thrash talking up prettyboy. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. To the mods here I am sorry for my outburst. People who sit at home while people like my brother risk their necks for their freedom will never understand why we get so upset at posts like this. [/b][/quote]
    I appreciate that your brother is serving this country and I hope he comes home safely.

But dont make like you are the only who know people who are serving in Iraq. I have my best friend and good friend fighting right now, and I have another buddy who will probably be shipped out within the next 6 months. So before you start criticizing my stance on the war, know the facts about me. I worry about these guys everyday, but you know what? These guys signed up for the army, they knew there was a chance of they would be going to war. If they got drafted, I would agree with your argument. But as cruel as it sounds, these guys signed up and whether you agree with the war or not, they knew this could come up.

Prettyboy? Are you serious? You think because I support a war, I have no clue about anything. I&#39;m really not offended by your idiotic insult, but it&#39;s amazing that because I disagree with you, I automatically am out of touch with stuff.

I appreciate the fact you also served, but dont come attack me like I dont have a clue because I support something you dont. The arrogance of your posts is appauling. You are almost like that guy who played some football and think they automatically know more than anyone about the game because they played. Maybe I never fought and probably never will, but dont try to play the card because you fought you know more than everyone else. Simply not true.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:11 AM
    [b] Would you like to lie some more on what I didn&#39;t write? State me on where I wrote Iran was gonna attack the U.S? Only thing I wrote was Iran was a terrorist country. Who the hell is Moore? Why do you and you conserative buddys keep bringing him up to me? I could care less about his movies or books if he ever wrote any. Since I don&#39;t care about Moore, why would I waste my time on his crap? I also stated I was against this war. Bush said we are fighting terrorist one at a time. So I said what about the rest of the terrorist world? Either back up his claim to fight terrorist or he&#39;s lieing about something. Iran, Syria, Libya, Cuba, Iraq and N. Korea, all countries listed as terrorist countries by the U.S. Since we are Israel&#39;s biggest ally, we are also targets of those terrorist who hate Isreal.
    Iran

[/b][/quote]
    When did I say you said Iran was gonna attack us? I was making a simple point that Iraq was the biggest threat at this point. Iran is a terrorist country, but my argument focuses around the fact that I believe Iraq needed to be taken care of first because there are direct links showing they could be an immediate threat.

I hope we take care of most of these terrorist countries, because they can at some point become a huge threat to the US, esp. Iran and N.Korea. But the only way we would accomplish that is by having a draft, which I am very much against. We dont have as many troops for Iraq, theres no way we could attack all those countries.

But youre right, all those countries are very dangerous. But, IMO, from the information I have read, Iraq was the bigger threat to this country at that time. It&#39;s proven Saddam has supported terrorists and this one step our president is taking in trying to control terrorism. You cant control terrorism everywhere, but you have to start somewhere. Hopefully this is the start to a much bigger and safer picture.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 21 2004, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan &#064; Nov 21 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:23 AM
    [b] My brother&#39;s platoon is next on the waiting list to be sent over to Iraq. When he gets called there and goes I pray nothing happens to him. But if he does get hurt, I will bring this moronic post of yours up for everyone to see. I will not lose my brother cus a retard like you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Mark my word I will embarass the hell out of you for this moronic post. People like you who don&#39;t know jack about any war make me sick. You don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like to worry about if someone close to you is ever coming back. I am very lucky to survive the Vietnam war and have a chance at life here inthe U.S. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. Keep your thrash talking up prettyboy. You will never know why I hate this damn war so much. To the mods here I am sorry for my outburst. People who sit at home while people like my brother risk their necks for their freedom will never understand why we get so upset at posts like this. [/b][/quote]
    I appreciate that your brother is serving this country and I hope he comes home safely.

But dont make like you are the only who know people who are serving in Iraq. I have my best friend and good friend fighting right now, and I have another buddy who will probably be shipped out within the next 6 months. So before you start criticizing my stance on the war, know the facts about me. I worry about these guys everyday, but you know what? These guys signed up for the army, they knew there was a chance of they would be going to war. If they got drafted, I would agree with your argument. But as cruel as it sounds, these guys signed up and whether you agree with the war or not, they knew this could come up.

Prettyboy? Are you serious? You think because I support a war, I have no clue about anything. I&#39;m really not offended by your idiotic insult, but it&#39;s amazing that because I disagree with you, I automatically am out of touch with stuff.

I appreciate the fact you also served, but dont come attack me like I dont have a clue because I support something you dont. The arrogance of your posts is appauling. You are almost like that guy who played some football and think they automatically know more than anyone about the game because they played. Maybe I never fought and probably never will, but dont try to play the card because you fought you know more than everyone else. Simply not true. [/b][/quote]
    For once stop asuming things?? I never fought the war in vietnam, my dad did. I said I survived the war. For that, we were marked for genocide. We spent months running for our lives. We had to run because the U.S lied to us and never protected us like they promised. For a virgin like you to tell me what I do know and you don&#39;t, you are more retarded then Bush, and Clinton. So many people die bacause cowards like you talk about a war you refuse to fight. Yeah my brother signed up for the army. And no he doesn&#39;t want to fight a war he doesn&#39;t believe in just like his army buddies. They don&#39;t have a choice they have to fight. People like you make him and other so sick. Like I said talk behind a computer while others fight your war. You are nothing but a coward hiding behind a computer while others die. You support the war so much, go fight for your damn war or stfu. In case you think I am making this crap up about running for our lives here read this since that&#39;s all your good at, reading and talking.

[url=http://hometown.aol.com/texascherokees/061297.html]http://hometown.aol.com/texascherokees/061297.html[/url]

[url=http://www.ohiopowmia.com/news/2190302.html]http://www.ohiopowmia.com/news/2190302.html[/url]

[url=http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmong/multimedia/secretwar.html]http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmo.../secretwar.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:35 PM
    [b]
    For once stop asuming things?? I never fought the war in vietnam, my dad did. I said I survived the war. For that, we were marked for genocide. We spent months running for our lives. We had to run because the U.S lied to us and never protected us like they promised. For a virgin like you to tell me what I do know and you don&#39;t, you are more retarded then Bush, and Clinton. So many people die bacause cowards like you talk about a war you refuse to fight. Yeah my brother signed up for the army. And no he doesn&#39;t want to fight a war he doesn&#39;t believe in just like his army buddies. They don&#39;t have a choice they have to fight. People like you make him and other so sick. Like I said talk behind a computer while others fight your war. You are nothing but a coward hiding behind a computer while others die. You support the war so much, go fight for your damn war or stfu. In case you think I am making this crap up about running for our lives here read this since that&#39;s all your good at, reading and talking.

[url=http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmong/multimedia/secretwar.html]http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmo.../secretwar.html[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Sorry I assumed saying "I survived the war" means you fought in the war. :rolleyes:

The rest of your post is just totally absurd and obnoxious, that I&#39;m not going to give you a lengthy response. You criticize me for assuming things about you, yet you do the same thing to me. I dont just talk on a messageboard, but I go out and protest and talk to people face to face about the war.

Yea I might not fight in the army, but I am also going to be fighting against terrorism in another manner by working for one of our law enforcement agencies. That means nothing though, right?

And one last note, how many army buddies are against the war? I know guys who are in Iraq right now and see the Al-Qaeda connections first hand, and see the threat they pose. You&#39;re arrogant assumptions are just laughable. Just because your brother and your buddies dont see the purpose of this war, doesnt mean we arent out there for a good reason. And you brother had a choice to fight: He exorcised that choice when he signed up. But keep making assumptions about me, and keep going on your total arrogant and stubborn beliefs. Just because you believe something doesnt mean you are right.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 21 2004, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Nov 21 2004, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:35 PM
    [b]

[url=http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmong/multimedia/secretwar.html]http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmo.../secretwar.html[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Sorry I assumed saying "I survived the war" means you fought in the war. :rolleyes:

The rest of your post is just totally absurd and obnoxious, that I&#39;m not going to give you a lengthy response. You criticize me for assuming things about you, yet you do the same thing to me. I dont just talk on a messageboard, but I go out and protest and talk to people face to face about the war.

Yea I might not fight in the army, but I am also going to be fighting against terrorism in another manner by working for one of our law enforcement agencies. That means nothing though, right?

And one last note, how many army buddies are against the war? I know guys who are in Iraq right now and see the Al-Qaeda connections first hand, and see the threat they pose. You&#39;re arrogant assumptions are just laughable. Just because your brother and your buddies dont see the purpose of this war, doesnt mean we arent out there for a good reason. And you brother had a choice to fight: He exorcised that choice when he signed up. But keep making assumptions about me, and keep going on your total arrogant and stubborn beliefs. Just because you believe something doesnt mean you are right. [/b][/quote]
    Dude I&#39;ll say this again for the last time, put up or shut up. Go fight your war in Iraq, not behind a computer or in the safety of the U.S. You ain&#39;t nothing but a spinless coward who talks the talks but refuse to walk the walk. Get a gun, go fight in Iraq or continue to hide behind your computer like a true coward.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302+Nov 21 2004, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DaddyD302 @ Nov 21 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Nov 21 2004, 05:50 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:35 PM
    [b]

And one last note, how many army buddies are against the war? I know guys who are in Iraq right now and see the Al-Qaeda connections first hand, and see the threat they pose. You&#39;re arrogant assumptions are just laughable. Just because your brother and your buddies dont see the purpose of this war, doesnt mean we arent out there for a good reason. And you brother had a choice to fight: He exorcised that choice when he signed up. But keep making assumptions about me, and keep going on your total arrogant and stubborn beliefs. Just because you believe something doesnt mean you are right. [/b][/quote]
    Dude I&#39;ll say this again for the last time, put up or shut up. Go fight your war in Iraq, not behind a computer or in the safety of the U.S. You ain&#39;t nothing but a spinless coward who talks the talks but refuse to walk the walk. Get a gun, go fight in Iraq or continue to hide behind your computer like a true coward. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, so I hope I never see you criticize a football player ever because you are sitting in the comfort of your home watching the game, and not on the field busting your ass. By your logic, I cant be for or against something unless I actively participate in. :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Nov 21 2004, 06:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan &#064; Nov 21 2004, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by DaddyD302@Nov 21 2004, 06:09 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Nov 21 2004, 05:50 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 05:35 PM
    [b]

Dude I&#39;ll say this again for the last time, put up or shut up. Go fight your war in Iraq, not behind a computer or in the safety of the U.S. You ain&#39;t nothing but a spinless coward who talks the talks but refuse to walk the walk. Get a gun, go fight in Iraq or continue to hide behind your computer like a true coward. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, so I hope I never see you criticize a football player ever because you are sitting in the comfort of your home watching the game, and not on the field busting your ass. By your logic, I cant be for or against something unless I actively participate in. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m just so curious, why do you support the war and yet refuse to fight it? Maybe because you don&#39;t wanna die???? When you have to nerve to attack me for being against this war, it makes me question why you&#39;re here and not in Iraq. If you were a solider I would not dare question you. But you&#39;re not. If you go and fight in Iraq I will respect you. You did what you believe in.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 06:38 PM
    [b] I&#39;m just so curious, why do you support the war and yet refuse to fight it? Maybe because you don&#39;t wanna die???? [/b][/quote]
    I am in school right now and the military is not the place for me. Some people were made for the army and I wasnt. Just like people were made to be teachers, musicians, doctors, athletes, lawyers, etc. I am not a soldier, but I am student and someone who plans to use my skills to still help in a fight I feel justified, which, like i said before, would be to work for the terrorism units in Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, etc.

If I ever got drafted I would go no questions asked. But at this point I feel my skills could be used elsewhere. Again, should Harold Bloom be a a fiction writer because he criticizes and discusses so many novels? No, his purpose is to analyze novels and from that, he makes a contribution to the literary world. Since I do not feel I am fit to be a soldier and that is not my place, I believe I am better suited to help the cause by working for the government and maximizing my strengths.

Things are not as black and white as you seem to make them.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 06:44 PM
    [b] Things are not as black and white as you seem to make them. [/b][/quote]
    Theres your problem right there. Wether you will admit it or not your views are very bias just like Moore&#39;s view. Which is one reason I don&#39;t care for him. As far as I&#39;m concern Moore is an idiot just like Clinton and Bush. Lets get one thing straight here, I do not hate you. But I do have a HUGE problem when you attack me for my beliefs. I have seen war and see the horrors of it. You haven&#39;t. People crying and fearing for their lives, not knowing if today is the day they get sniped or shot. Your problem is you will never witness what people like us have. Until you do, you will never understand why people like me hate wars. Talking to people about it is totally diffrent form experiencing it. When you witness what I have then talk. Until then you make yourself look like a fool agrueing against something you have no idea about. You do not attack someone when you have no clue what they are talking about wether you like it or not.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 07:04 PM
    [b]
    Theres your problem right there. Wether you will admit it or not your views are very bias just like Moore&#39;s view. Which is one reason I don&#39;t care for him. As far as I&#39;m concern Moore is an idiot just like Clinton and Bush. Lets get one thing straight here, I do not hate you. But I do have a HUGE problem when you attack me for my beliefs. I have seen war and see the horrors of it. You haven&#39;t. People crying and fearing for their lives, not knowing if today is the day they get sniped or shot. Your problem is you will never witness what people like us have. Until you do, you will never understand why people like me hate wars. Talking to people about it is totally diffrent form experiencing it. When you witness what I have then talk. Until then you make yourself look like a fool agrueing against something you have no idea about. You do not attack someone when you have no clue what they are talking about wether you like it or not. [/b][/quote]
    You keep thinking I do not understand the horrors of war. Trust me I do, and I wish we didnt have to fight wars. Ideally, I wish we could sit things down and end conflicts that way. War is a horrible thing and we shouldnt have to resolve issues through war, or through any violence for that matter.

But this is where we differ in our opinions. I feel that sometimes war is justified and is the only way to resolve things. I do not feel there is any other way to stop terrorism and what is going on, without fighting. I hate that I have to say it, but thats the way it is.

But I believe we are over there for the greater good of this country and if you disagree, fine thats your opinion. But tell me I have no idea what I am talking about. Just because you see things differently doesnt mean I have no idea what I am talking about. You critique me for doing something, but you are doing the exact same thing.

We are all biased, so to bring up that argument is weak IMO. We all stand by biases, but theres a difference between what I do and Moore does. Moore&#39;s motive is to make money, where my biases come from what I believe is right, just like most average Americans. There a lot of liberals on the board who are biased, but I do not think they are as agenda-filled as Moore. They believe they are arguing for the right cause, as I am.