Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: be-heading & torture CD's found in Fallujah

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the jackals on the left will go ape $hit about these like they did about Abu Graib.

Where are you Ted "Hiccup" Kennedy?

Where are the 84 articles about this from the NY Times?

Where are you Scarecrow Pelosi?

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many times do people have to explain this? Just because those animals over there behave this way gives us no excuse to act the same way. Just my opinion which I'm sure you're prepared to attack with alot of bitter unharnessed rage. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:44 PM
    [b] How many times do people have to explain this? Just because those animals over there behave this way gives us no excuse to act the same way. Just my opinion which I'm sure you're prepared to attack with alot of bitter unharnessed rage. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    So putting some panties on the head of a terrorist is equal to be-heading a civilian? Nice.

Just wondering when the left will come out in complete shock & horror over this, somehow i doubt we'll hear a peep out of them.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:44 PM
    [b] How many times do people have to explain this? Just because those animals over there behave this way gives us no excuse to act the same way. Just my opinion which I'm sure you're prepared to attack with alot of bitter unharnessed rage. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You miss his point completely...which doesn't surprise me.

The NY Slimes ran stories for 21 days straight on Grab-An-Arab prison yet the fact is when stories of Americans being butchered come to light or mass graves with children in them are "unearthered" or something such as pope mentions, slaughter houses for kidnap victims are found, they dance around it and do not cover them with equal tencity...ditto for the majority of the MSM as well as lib politicians.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 01:58 PM
    [b] You miss his point completely...which doesn't surprise me.
    [/b][/quote]
    surprise surprise :rolleyes: