Thread: Video Of Marines Fighting In Fallujah..

This from a lefty website, Marines take out a sniper... Lefties call it murder.

Will these idiots ever learn??

[url=http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1043.htm]http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1043.htm[/url]

Probably "Alk" the dewbag formerly known as Husker.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:16 PM
    [b] Probably "Alk" the dewbag formerly known as Husker. [/b][/quote]
    Ya know something pope? You can suck a dick. The sniper got what was coming to him.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Nov 13 2004, 03:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Nov 13 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:16 PM
    You can suck a dick. [/b][/quote]
    I leave that to you and your lefty buddies, you all seem to enjoy that sort of thing.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Nov 13 2004, 02:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope &#064; Nov 13 2004, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Alk@Nov 13 2004, 03:34 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:16 PM
    I leave that to you and your lefty buddies, you all seem to enjoy that sort of thing. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah because you know me all so well don&#39;t ya? :rolleyes: I wouldn&#39;t consider myself a lefty. I am behind the troops over there but I do question why we&#39;re really in Iraq. The thing that irriates me most are people like you and come back that see it as impossible to even be remotely respectable to a person if they don&#39;t share 100% of your beliefs. That&#39;s pretty weak.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Nov 13 2004, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Nov 13 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by pope@Nov 13 2004, 02:38 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Alk@Nov 13 2004, 03:34 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-pope[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:16 PM
    I leave that to you and your lefty buddies, you all seem to enjoy that sort of thing. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah because you know me all so well don&#39;t ya? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I can tell by your photo you&#39;re a little fruity.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 02:42 PM
    [b]
    I can tell by your photo you&#39;re a little fruity. [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re grasping at straws pope and you know it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Do you think Matt Hamon had the same reaction when westerners were beheaded? Were tears streaming down his face when innoncent people had no option but to jump from the 90th story of the WTC as they did not want to burn to death? Was his heart pounding when the MSM showed for 30-seconds the children that were unearthed in mass graves???

My dollar to your donut this scumbag didn&#39;t think twice about it.....

Matt Hamon -- 11/11/04: "ICH" -- As I sit here and write this I have tears streaming down my face, I am shaking and my heart is pounding. I have just witnessed a murder on my TV screen.

WTF?&#33;?&#33;??&#33; Tears streaming down my face?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;? MURDER?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
    So I&#39;m to believe that Matt Harmon thinks the man that has been shooting at the men and women fighting for us shouldn&#39;t have been stopped??&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I&#39;ll bet he&#39;s the first person to say we didn&#39;t do enough PRIOR to 9/11.

He is a scumbag and a traitor. Thats all that there is to it..

Tears streaming down his face? PLEASE...these bastards are the same ones who said nothing about Nick Berg&#39;s beheading....

If you saw it you would have forever changed your opinion about these insurgent scumbags. F them all...

Also, did you hear about the western woman found in Fallujah...she was DISEMBOWLED&#33;

Fallujah should be wasted...as a reminder to all who believe in these insurgencies and all those who harbor them. History shows that cities that were RAZED act as strong deterent..

When Rome razed Carthage, the Carthagians never recovered. F the insurgency. (Sorry, a bit of post Jets loss bitterness)

LL

All Pro
    That video is nothing. I don&#39;t get it. So they shot some guy.