Thread: **** Alonzo Mourning

I can't stand this ****ing loser ,always crying and *****ing about everything,hey ZO...you're not a tough guy,you weren't 10 yrs ago when you actully had some talent left and you aren't now.

Pack your sh*t and go home already...i refuse to go to any Nets games to this guy is playing somewhere else.

Id rather lose 70 games than see alonzo in a Nets uniform anymore...

Oh while im @ it....**** you Jason Kidd...you are a ****ing crybaby a whiner too...You know what they say.....Rats are always the 1st to leave a sinking ship.

TomShane
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Nov 13 2004, 06:58 PM
    I can't stand this ****ing loser ,always crying and *****ing about everything,hey ZO...you're not a tough guy,you weren't 10 yrs ago when you actully had some talent left and you aren't now.

Pack your sh*t and go home already...i refuse to go to any Nets games to this guy is playing somewhere else.

Oh while im @ it....**** you Jason Kidd...you are a ****ing crybaby a whiner too...You know what they say.....Rats are always the 1st to leave a sinking ship.
    Bro, Ratner has basically told them they're playing out the string from Day One. They're fielding a bad summer-league team out there. Normally I hate whining *****es, but in this case I can't blame anyone for wanting to flee that godforsaken shipwreck. In fact, you'd really have to question the heart of anyone that would be willing to play there for any amount of money coughRichardJeffersoncough.

All League
    Your hate for Mourning is understandable, he signed that fat contract when no other team would have gave it to him. They supported him when he was out, and now that the team is no longer title contending he wants to leave them. Pretty ****ty if you ask me.

JKidd on the other hand, that's crap. They told him they would keep the nucleus of himself, Kenyon, Jefferson, and Kittles. They would only upgrade, they lied when he had a chance to go play for the Spurs. So I dont blame him for wanting out.

Originally posted by Icer@Nov 13 2004, 09:06 PM
    Your hate for Mourning is understandable, he signed that fat contract when no other team would have gave it to him. They supported him when he was out, and now that the team is no longer title contending he wants to leave them. Pretty ****ty if you ask me.

JKidd on the other hand, that's crap. They told him they would keep the nucleus of himself, Kenyon, Jefferson, and Kittles. They would only upgrade, they lied when he had a chance to go play for the Spurs. So I dont blame him for wanting out.
    They both can lick my hairy bean bag.

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Nov 13 2004, 06:58 PM

looks like you might get both this year :lol:

Originally posted by blackout806+Nov 14 2004, 10:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blackout806 @ Nov 14 2004, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Nov 13 2004, 06:58 PM

looks like you might get both this year :lol: [/b][/quote]
    We will still be better then the Knicks

Banned
    I&#39;d like to use this topic to give a big a f**k YOU to Andre Miller.

Thank you.

All League
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Nov 14 2004, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Nov 14 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by blackout806@Nov 14 2004, 10:42 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy
    @Nov 13 2004, 06:58 PM

We will still be better then the Knicks [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Banned
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Nov 14 2004, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Nov 14 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy

not when your best player is on the bench until January

Mourning should be thankful that ther ewas a dumb enough franchise to give him that nice contract with his serious medical condition. Now he wants out?

Talk about gratitude.

Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy

you sure of that? :blink: