Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rED wINGS suCK

The one big plus of the strike for Red Wing fans is being spared seeing their over-the-hill team end up last overall.

The Wings are so bad they should be striken from original 6 status.

If there is contraction, detroit should be first to go!

All League
    Heh... if I knew that you weren't an ass, which you are, I'd be offended. But, since you're an ass, how can anyone take you seriously? Besides that, the Wings would have still made the playoffs (who would have beaten them for the Central?). That and I've hear far better smack from people who are far better than you. You wanna hear good Wings smack? Go to another board. There's a reason that they won't be bashed, cept by you, for whatever reason, on this board. They're winners. And you, obviously by your unique love for a second string college QB (He lost his job to Jim Sorgi for cris sake&#33, have an opinion that isn't worth the bandwidth that it took to post and my response. Now go spam somewhere else, troll.

All Pro
    Originally posted by stormshadow19@Nov 16 2004, 02:40 PM
    Heh... if I knew that you weren't an ass, which you are, I'd be offended. But, since you're an ass, how can anyone take you seriously? Besides that, the Wings would have still made the playoffs (who would have beaten them for the Central?). That and I've hear far better smack from people who are far better than you. You wanna hear good Wings smack? Go to another board. There's a reason that they won't be bashed, cept by you, for whatever reason, on this board. They're winners. And you, obviously by your unique love for a second string college QB (He lost his job to Jim Sorgi for cris sake&#33, have an opinion that isn't worth the bandwidth that it took to post and my response. Now go spam somewhere else, troll.
    He's probably just a disgruntled Rangers fan who deep down inside is glad the NHL is locked out so he doesn't have to watch the highest paid team in the league underachieve like the jokes they have been. 3 rings in 8 years compared to 1 ring in what 54? doesn't leave you much room to talk.

All League
    Originally posted by Mavrik+Nov 16 2004, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Nov 16 2004, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stormshadow19@Nov 16 2004, 02:40 PM
    Heh... if I knew that you weren&#39;t an ass, which you are, I&#39;d be offended. But, since you&#39;re an ass, how can anyone take you seriously? Besides that, the Wings would have still made the playoffs (who would have beaten them for the Central?). That and I&#39;ve hear far better smack from people who are far better than you. You wanna hear good Wings smack? Go to another board. There&#39;s a reason that they won&#39;t be bashed, cept by you, for whatever reason, on this board. They&#39;re winners. And you, obviously by your unique love for a second string college QB (He lost his job to Jim Sorgi for cris sake&#33, have an opinion that isn&#39;t worth the bandwidth that it took to post and my response. Now go spam somewhere else, troll.
    He&#39;s probably just a disgruntled Rangers fan who deep down inside is glad the NHL is locked out so he doesn&#39;t have to watch the highest paid team in the league underachieve like the jokes they have been. 3 rings in 8 years compared to 1 ring in what 54? doesn&#39;t leave you much room to talk. [/b][/quote]
    True dat, true dat

"Ouch, please don&#39;t play so rough. I&#39;m only a Red Wing."

All League
    Originally posted by Mavrik@Nov 16 2004, 05:27 PM
    He&#39;s probably just a disgruntled Rangers fan who deep down inside is glad the NHL is locked out so he doesn&#39;t have to watch the highest paid team in the league underachieve like the jokes they have been.
    hey, that sounds like me. :lol:

All League
    Yup, nailed it... disgruntled Rangers fan. And, pictures prove nothing. Well... except when you&#39;re the best... they can prove alot. Like so...

Ah... a sight you&#39;ll never see Jetstone... your team holding up the cup, anytime, in any future. There&#39;s a reason why they call the Wings the Yankees of Hockey

flushingjet
    ummm....that was the Canadiens, I believe. Quite a few more cups than Detroit. The Leafs, although they havent won in 37 years, have more than the Dead Wings too.

All League
    Yeah, they have more than the Wings, but they aren&#39;t considered the Yanks of hockey. The Wings are, mostly because they&#39;re the American team with the most cups.

Damn... lots of bitter Ranger fans on this board, eh?

I&#39;ll take quality over quantity anytime, DeadWingers.

All League
    Quality you don&#39;t have either... when was the last time you had a winning season?

See above.
    M. Messier.
    S. Cup.

All League
    So, your last winning season was in 93-94? And, you have what? Two Stanley Cups over the entire history of your team? Wow... that&#39;s like not impressive at all. Maybe you shouldn&#39;t pick a fight you can&#39;t win?

All League
    Originally posted by stormshadow19@Nov 17 2004, 08:56 AM

What other kinds of Ranger fans are there??

Tell me I&#39;d like to know :lol:

All League
    Originally posted by Icer+Nov 17 2004, 07:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icer @ Nov 17 2004, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stormshadow19@Nov 17 2004, 08:56 AM

What other kinds of Ranger fans are there??

Tell me I&#39;d like to know :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m just sorry you&#39;ve gotta share the team with Jetstone there... you&#39;re actually realistic :lol: That and cool about the way your team is. You can hop on the Wings bandwagon, if you feel so inclined. I&#39;ll save you a spot.

Did the "Great One" ever play for the DeadThings? Uh, didn&#39;t think so. Sorry Detroit, tradition resides in NY.

All League
    Gretzky didn&#39;t play here... no. Not as a member of the Wings... but maybe you&#39;ve heard of Gordie Howe? Ignorance is bliss, isn&#39;t? Trust me, you don&#39;t wanna pick a hockey fight with me. I&#39;ll beat you worse than what Smizzy would do to you.

If you don&#39;t shut your mouth, I&#39;ll shut it for you. RedWang.

All League
    Ooo... an internet tough guy. And a tough one at that... he uses images&#33; Oh no&#33; I&#39;m shaking in my Nikes&#33; </sarcasm> Listen moron (since you have no idea how to communicate your ideas and thoughts with intellegence, I figure I should convey my thoughts on a level you&#39;d understand) obviously you don&#39;t know how to read. In terms of hockey knowledge, I&#39;d mop the floor with ya. In terms of a fight? You wouldn&#39;t stand a chance. So, if you&#39;d like to try and shut my mouth, you&#39;re more than welcomed to try, since it&#39;s obvious you&#39;re compensating for something. Your boyfriend kinda disappointed in you? I mean, just cause you&#39;re frustrated that you&#39;re not any good in, well, anywhere (physical, mental, in the bed)... I mean damn... is Brooks that upset with you? Now, why don&#39;t you go cheer for your third rate minor league hockey team, and leave fights you can&#39;t win alone.

By the by, you are aware that the picture isn&#39;t of a Ranger, right? It&#39;s Claude Lemieux, and he&#39;s in a Phoenix Coyotes jersey. You did know that right?

By the by, you are aware that the picture isn&#39;t of a Ranger, right? It&#39;s Claude Lemieux, and he&#39;s in a Phoenix Coyotes jersey. You did know that right?
    You walked right into my trap, sucker. The sight of Claude Lemieux always makes REdWangers loose their cool. Personally, I thought it was great when he decked Draper. You do remember that, don&#39;t you? It must, at least subconciously, still be bothering you. You sure seem worked up.

When you find yourself in any kind of skirmish, that kind of hot-headed lack of self-restraint is a marked disadvantage. Here&#39;s the first rule of hockey smarts, dude. Don&#39;t retaliate, you&#39;ll always get caught. Now go sit in the box and watch helplessly while I score on the powerplay.

He shoots, he......(scroll down)

...SCORES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;