Thread: Gang Green Girl....

Brenjetsfan
    :lol: watching the best damn sports show PERIOD....an Jeremy Roeneck co hosting the show I am now officially a FLYERS fan...I LOVE THAT man...what a funny guy an NOT to bad on the EYES...WOA...OYA!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live near Roeneck. I could try to get his autograoh for you.

Brenjetsfan
    Originally posted by Smallguy@Nov 18 2004, 06:47 PM
    I live near Roeneck. I could try to get his autograoh for you.
    OH MY GOD...that would be AWESOME...I am glad there is no HOCKEY so I can watch him on BDSSP everyday! HE is SOOOOO adorable

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will try my best.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bren: Jeremy Roenick is a hottie, but he's a freaking moron. I like the quiet guys. He's got a big mouth and stupid things always come out of it. It's time for him to retire to Vegas where he can gamble on anything he wants.

TomShane
    Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Nov 19 2004, 02:23 PM
    Hey Bren: Jeremy Roenick is a hottie, but he's a freaking moron. I like the quiet guys. He's got a big mouth and stupid things always come out of it. It's time for him to retire to Vegas where he can gamble on anything he wants.
    I am a quiet guy, but I can't skate. I am not addicted to gambling, but I am addicted to GGG. Do I qualify?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TomShane+Nov 19 2004, 02:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Nov 19 2004, 02:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gang Green Girl@Nov 19 2004, 02:23 PM
    Hey Bren: Jeremy Roenick is a hottie, but he&#39;s a freaking moron. I like the quiet guys. He&#39;s got a big mouth and stupid things always come out of it. It&#39;s time for him to retire to Vegas where he can gamble on anything he wants.
    I am a quiet guy, but I can&#39;t skate. I am not addicted to gambling, but I am addicted to GGG. Do I qualify? [/b][/quote]
    I am completely in love with you. You OVERqualify.