Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Michael Moore's website

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't come here much but I just wanted to point out to some of the left wing posters that any of you guys that even think of showing support for Michael Moore should take a step back and think about it.

For some reason, since the election I have been reading his site (just curious about the reaction). Maybe I thought there would be some kind of "unite" message for the entire country. Instead, this site posts constant articles about various counties being recounted, Bush stealing this year's election etc etc. But what is really bad is what is being reported on Iraq. I realize the press in general reports the negative stuff in Iraq but that site and Moore in general takes the approach to a new level. It is sickening to read. Michael Moore absolutely wants things to go poorly and people to die in Iraq. I have no doubts about it. Does he want to unite people? Not in a million years. This guy is very very dangerous.

The sad thing for you democrats is that he does a lot more harm than good for the party. Whoever your next candidate is should alienate him/herself as much as possibe from this American hater!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by LesterLyles[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] I don't come here much but I just wanted to point out to some of the left wing posters that any of you guys that even think of showing support for Michael Moore should take a step back and think about it.

For some reason, since the election I have been reading his site (just curious about the reaction). Maybe I thought there would be some kind of "unite" message for the entire country. Instead, this site posts constant articles about various counties being recounted, Bush stealing this year's election etc etc. But what is really bad is what is being reported on Iraq. I realize the press in general reports the negative stuff in Iraq but that site and Moore in general takes the approach to a new level. It is sickening to read. Michael Moore absolutely wants things to go poorly and people to die in Iraq. I have no doubts about it. Does he want to unite people? Not in a million years. This guy is very very dangerous.

The sad thing for you democrats is that he does a lot more harm than good for the party. Whoever your next candidate is should alienate him/herself as much as possibe from this American hater! [/b][/quote]
    So challenging the authenticity of irregular voting is anti-american?

The news out of Iraq is crap because that is what is going on.

If you really supported the troops you would be fighing to bring them home from this BS war.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 19 2004, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 &#064; Nov 19 2004, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LesterLyles[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t come here much but I just wanted to point out to some of the left wing posters that any of you guys that even think of showing support for Michael Moore should take a step back and think about it.

For some reason, since the election I have been reading his site (just curious about the reaction). Maybe I thought there would be some kind of "unite" message for the entire country. Instead, this site posts constant articles about various counties being recounted, Bush stealing this year&#39;s election etc etc. But what is really bad is what is being reported on Iraq. I realize the press in general reports the negative stuff in Iraq but that site and Moore in general takes the approach to a new level. It is sickening to read. Michael Moore absolutely wants things to go poorly and people to die in Iraq. I have no doubts about it. Does he want to unite people? Not in a million years. This guy is very very dangerous.

The sad thing for you democrats is that he does a lot more harm than good for the party. Whoever your next candidate is should alienate him/herself as much as possibe from this American hater&#33; [/b][/quote]

If you really supported the troops you would be fighing to bring them home from this BS war. [/b][/quote]
    As a guy who is pretty moderate, I have no problems w/ somebody who thinks this war is wrong. But its the way Moore and lefties in general go about it. He constantly reports the negative. No positive. He wants things to go badly to support his message. That is just wrong. That is the problem w/ the antiwar movement. If not another person died and thinsg stabilized, they would not be happy... you know that. When it appeared the battle was over last April and everything seemed pretty stable and positive, the antiwar movement started *****ing that museums were looted. They called the looting "horrible crimes" and "unthinkable. C&#39;mon man, give me a break. They (you) will always find something to complain about. IMO, that, as much as anything, is the problem with this country.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Moore is a noble patriot. Got it.

HalliburtonliesWMDdieboldPlameAshcroftoil&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by LesterLyles+Nov 19 2004, 04:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (LesterLyles @ Nov 19 2004, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 19 2004, 01:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-LesterLyles[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t come here much but I just wanted to point out to some of the left wing posters that any of you guys that even think of showing support for Michael Moore should take a step back and think about it.

For some reason, since the election I have been reading his site (just curious about the reaction). Maybe I thought there would be some kind of "unite" message for the entire country. Instead, this site posts constant articles about various counties being recounted, Bush stealing this year&#39;s election etc etc. But what is really bad is what is being reported on Iraq. I realize the press in general reports the negative stuff in Iraq but that site and Moore in general takes the approach to a new level. It is sickening to read. Michael Moore absolutely wants things to go poorly and people to die in Iraq. I have no doubts about it. Does he want to unite people? Not in a million years. This guy is very very dangerous.

The sad thing for you democrats is that he does a lot more harm than good for the party. Whoever your next candidate is should alienate him/herself as much as possibe from this American hater&#33; [/b][/quote]

If you really supported the troops you would be fighing to bring them home from this BS war. [/b][/quote]
    As a guy who is pretty moderate, I have no problems w/ somebody who thinks this war is wrong. But its the way Moore and lefties in general go about it. He constantly reports the negative. No positive. He wants things to go badly to support his message. That is just wrong. That is the problem w/ the antiwar movement. If not another person died and thinsg stabilized, they would not be happy... you know that. When it appeared the battle was over last April and everything seemed pretty stable and positive, the antiwar movement started *****ing that museums were looted. They called the looting "horrible crimes" and "unthinkable. C&#39;mon man, give me a break. They (you) will always find something to complain about. IMO, that, as much as anything, is the problem with this country. [/b][/quote]
    Unfortunatly, even when the writing is on the wall the American people don&#39;t respond. What more do people need after witnessing a horrendous presidency over the past 4 years.

You bash Moore, but can you honestly say he is worse that Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Jerry Falwell, or Ann Coulter? Do you listen to the hatred and lies they spew?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 19 2004, 02:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 &#064; Nov 19 2004, 02:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by LesterLyles@Nov 19 2004, 04:04 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 19 2004, 01:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-LesterLyles[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 03:49 PM

As a guy who is pretty moderate, I have no problems w/ somebody who thinks this war is wrong. But its the way Moore and lefties in general go about it. He constantly reports the negative. No positive. He wants things to go badly to support his message. That is just wrong. That is the problem w/ the antiwar movement. If not another person died and thinsg stabilized, they would not be happy... you know that. When it appeared the battle was over last April and everything seemed pretty stable and positive, the antiwar movement started *****ing that museums were looted. They called the looting "horrible crimes" and "unthinkable. C&#39;mon man, give me a break. They (you) will always find something to complain about. IMO, that, as much as anything, is the problem with this country. [/b][/quote]
    Unfortunatly, even when the writing is on the wall the American people don&#39;t respond. What more do people need after witnessing a horrendous presidency over the past 4 years.

You bash Moore, but can you honestly say he is worse that Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Jerry Falwell, or Ann Coulter? Do you listen to the hatred and lies they spew? [/b][/quote]
    ...michael moore makes movies but don&#39;t let that get in the way as well as the fact he does not have a college degree, has never served in any facet of government nor served in the military....he&#39;s totally qualified to tell 61 million Americans how the country should be run and that they are wrong while the minority voting populous is correct&#33; :lol:

[quote][b]If you really supported the troops you would be fighing to bring them home from this BS war[/b][/quote]

The other fact which helps prove what a fraud moore and his believers are is that he was against the bombing/war of Afgahnistan after 9/11...I believe he said at the Canne film festival in &#39;02 it was just a way for "them (meaning GWB) to force their conservative agenda on people". He has also stated we should&#39;ve never removed the Taliban...genius foriegn policy there from fat ass.