Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting tough on illegal aliens

As a registered Republican, everyone here knows how disappointed I am with George Bush on the illegal immigration issue, which is comprimising our safety post 9-11 and bankrupting cites and states that have to pay the tab for these lawbreakers.

I've vowed to support any candidate for President that will come out hard against the the illegal problem, which 80% of Americans want dealt with and stopped.

Here's a huge curveball, however--[b]Hillary Clinton is trying to make immigration control the key issue to regain "red states"?[/b]

I don't even know what to make of this :wacko:

At first glance, I don't trust her in the least....

I've got to admit, some of these quotes by Hillary are beauties...I wish Jorge would talk like this:

[quote][b]"I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants."

"Clearly, we have to make some tough decisions as a country," the top Democrat warned. "And one of them ought to be coming up with a much better entry and exit system so that if we're going to let people in for the work that otherwise would not be done, let's have a system that keeps track of them."[/b][/quote]

[quote][b]The former first lady also railed against business owners who employ undocumented workers:

"People have to stop employing illegal immigrants," she told WABC. "I mean, come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties, stand on the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx [and] you're going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work and construction work and domestic work."[/b][/quote]

Whole article: [url=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/21/233417.shtml]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11...21/233417.shtml[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Welcome aboard!! :lol: ;)

Thanks for the bump R.T....I've posted about 500 messages in this forum since January, so I'm a bit of a vet.

During the summer--off season-- I posted on all sorts of subjects. But once the season started, I just checked in when others bring up this illegal alien issue (they know I'll chime in). Or I start an occasional thread on the subject.

To me, this is our biggest issue going foward...Most American's don't know how severe this issue is, but it is!

For example, did you realize the hunting spree killer in Wisconsin** (6 murdered) [b]was likely part of a very controversial refugee program pushed upon the U.S by the U.N?[/b]

These are people (Hmong) who couldn't even fit into the fabric of their own society and shunned by their own people in Laos , yet the U.S thinks things will change once they get to liberal Minnesota or So.California :wacko:

More power to any candidate willing to take this issue on: 82% of Republicans and 76% of Democrats want our borders controlled....and common sense applied to legal immigration and refugee programs.

Where are you King George? B) [url=http://americanpatrol.com/BUSH/CARTOONS/Weasel-Bush.html]http://americanpatrol.com/BUSH/CARTOONS/We...easel-Bush.html[/url]

** [url=http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=274303]http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=274303[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 12:34 AM
    [b]

These are people (Hmong) who couldn't even fit into the fabric of their own society and shunned by their own people in Laos , yet the U.S thinks things will change once they get to liberal Minnesota or So.California :wacko:

[/b][/quote]
    Say what? I'm Hmong, please explain to me what you are talking about. I read what happen. I don't know why he killed those hunters. Until we find out why, let's not make make a comment like this? Before you write something like this in the future do a little research first.. Read and learn. I hope you realize this comment is VERY racist.

[url=http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmong/multimedia/secretwar.html]http://influx.uoregon.edu/2001/stories/hmo.../secretwar.html[/url]

[url=http://hometown.aol.com/texascherokees/061297.html]http://hometown.aol.com/texascherokees/061297.html[/url]

All League
    Riggins:

Nearly every night Lou Dobbs discusses the illegal immigration issue. Face it Democrats are the better party right now. They are the fiscal conservatives and the ones pushing for curbing illegal immigration.

[quote][b]Read and learn. I hope you realize this comment is VERY racist. [/b][/quote]

I've read plenty. If you don't like what I've written and I've offended you, that's not something I'm happy about. However, I stick 100% by what I've wrote. If you feel that's racist, then that's the way it is going to be.

No one is saying there should be no immigration from the far-east. Heck, I know people from Indonesia that seem like model, ideal citizens....From what I've read about the Hmong, there cultural values are VASTLY different from ours....Reading the comments of people of Wisconsin and Minnesota after the Hunting incident, things aren't going so great with the huge refugee resettlement either.

Polygamy and America a great fit? [url=http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm]http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm[/url]

Section, Dobbs does a great job bringing the facts to light. One of the reasons our borders are so out of control, is because cowards like O'Reilly and Hannity have abandoned the fight and are awaiting surgery (get their lips surgically removed from George's a$$)......with ultra libs like Brokow (sp?) and Couric also loving open borders, we get nothing by 24/7 butt kissing of illegals by the O'Reilly's and Rathers :wub:

Really, Dobbs does a good job educating America on these issues, as does Michael Savage.

I won't say Democrats are better on this illegal issue. In the house, true Republicans are the best weapon against Jorge...In the Senate, it's split between D's and R's fighting to enforce the will of the American people. But because Senators get such long terms, most are "bought" by big biz and sellout their voters.

Fiscal conservitive? There is no such thing in the Republicrat party today....George's spending is a disgrace---it would probably be a disgrace before the war, too. Illegals make the problem much, much worse. Cheap labor maybe cheap to those that employ them, but cities and states get raped financially.

Section, I firmly believe if a Wes Clark had come out strong on the illegal issue (instead of his panzy amnesty, which 80% of Americans are against), he might be preparing to enter the White House....

Section, looks like lame Imus is ridiculing the murdered American's in Wisconsin--per [url=http://www.americanpatrol.com]www.americanpatrol.com[/url] :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 03:50 AM
    [b] Say what? I'm Hmong, please explain to me what you are talking about. I read what happen. I don't know why he killed those hunters. Until we find out why, let's not make make a comment like this? Before you write something like this in the future do a little research first.. Read and learn. I hope you realize this comment is VERY racist.
    [/b][/quote]
    Why? Why? you mean there's a reason to open fire and kill and injure people when you are being questioned for trespassing? Oh yea, because he was a Hmong and you're a Hmong...there's a reason :rolleyes: One article I read about it pointed out that there have been previous problems in the area with the Hmong trespassing and not respecting others.

Riggins: I know you are concerned about the illegal immigrants and border security issues and I agree. I joked because it is clear what the opinion here of Hillary is by the majority and I cared not to go further into discussing Hillary who is a confident and intelligent woman.

Thanks RT. I've been a registered Repug since I was teen. Now, however, I consider myself an Independent Conservitive....

I will not, can not, support a candidate like Bush, who seems to view the U.S as some sort of cheap labor "flophouse" for his slavemaster friends (McCain included). In my opinion, these sellouts hide their greedy economic agenda behind some sort of liberal fantasy--compassion for poor 3rd world immigrants.

Make no mistake about this, Bush wants to roll the U.S and Canada into some sort of EU deal with Mexico and other impovrished latin nations in an attempt to earse our borders and flood the U.S with cheap labor peasants--which help his elitist pals make more $$$$ (the only folks he cares about).

He seems to realize the U.S people don't want to merge with Mexico, so he attempts to "spoon feed" the American people on his outrageous, anti-American scheme little by little.

Bush is fond of saying we need to have a " safe and orderly process of allowing immigrants into the U.S"....Is he F'ing crazy? LEGAL immigration is alreadly safe and orderly :wacko:

Bush just wants to push his slave-master agenda--thankfully there are [b]real Republicans[/b] and some couragous, American loving Democrats to foil his scheme.

As far as Hilliary, it's odd that I would even consider her as viable. But if Bush and his neo-con pals keep pushing us around to line their pockets, we'll have no other recourse but to fight back.

P.S: Thanks for the backup on the Hmong issue...I hope you read my link above--explaining our vastly different cultures (polygamy, their low respect for women)....It's no suprise, bty, the hunter is now claiming he did it due to "racial slurs". But how will we ever know the truth, when he methodically shot every person around him severals times as if they were wild animals? Too bad the former MTV skank on MSNBC didn't mention that, as she tried to "justify his actions" :rolleyes:

[url=http://americanpatrol.com/BUSH/CARTOONS/Weasel-Bush.html]http://americanpatrol.com/BUSH/CARTOONS/We...easel-Bush.html[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Nov 23 2004, 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme &#064; Nov 23 2004, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DaddyD302[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 03:50 AM
    [b] Say what? I&#39;m Hmong, please explain to me what you are talking about. I read what happen. I don&#39;t know why he killed those hunters. Until we find out why, let&#39;s not make make a comment like this? Before you write something like this in the future do a little research first.. Read and learn. I hope you realize this comment is VERY racist.
    [/b][/quote]
    Why? Why? you mean there&#39;s a reason to open fire and kill and injure people when you are being questioned for trespassing? Oh yea, because he was a Hmong and you&#39;re a Hmong...there&#39;s a reason :rolleyes: One article I read about it pointed out that there have been previous problems in the area with the Hmong trespassing and not respecting others.
    [/b][/quote]
    First of all who the hell are you that gives you tthe right to talk about my people? One person went nuts and killed people and we should blame the whole race? How about we all go kill all the whites for what Hilter did to the Jews? People like you who forgot their own ancestors came to the U.S and stole the land from the Indians. It&#39;s people like you two that make america still racist. Wtf does this have anything to do with the illeagal aliens? We came here legally. So now people who come here legally cannot come. Because you two are white and was born here, this gives you the right to tell me who is right and who can and cannot come here? I&#39;m sure you and riggins will make the hitler and the KKK proud. People like you should be shipped out to your own KKK country. I wouldn&#39;t be shocked if either one of you was a memeber of the KKK or skinheads.

[quote][b]People like you who forgot their own ancestors came to the U.S and stole the land from the Indians[/b][/quote]

My ancestors didn&#39;t steal squat from anyone you racist slimebag. Look in the mirror if you wanna see a racist fool&#33;

And don&#39;t excuse dispicable behavior and illegal behavior** because you hate others....

People like you don&#39;t suprise me. What suprises me, is people let biggots like you spew bull because you feel "protected".

Don&#39;t like what I say, disagree with me in a civil fashion.....Seems to me, you&#39;re the racist

[quote][b]because you two are white and was born here[/b][/quote]

You sure of that racist? Check your facts clown&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[url=http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html]http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 04:05 PM
    [b] [quote][b]People like you who forgot their own ancestors came to the U.S and stole the land from the Indians[/b][/quote]

My ancestors didn&#39;t steal squat from anyone you racist slimebag. Look in the mirror if you wanna see a racist fool&#33;

And don&#39;t excuse dispicable behavior and illegal behavior** because you hate others....

People like you don&#39;t suprise me. What suprises me, is people let biggots like you spew bull because you feel "protected".

Don&#39;t like what I say, disagree with me in a civil fashion.....Seems to me, you&#39;re the racist

You sure of that racist? Check your facts clown&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[url=http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html]http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html[/url] [/b][/quote]
    They didn&#39;t steal this land from the indians eh? I don&#39;t hate others I hate racist scums like you. Again wtf does this have to do with my people when we came here legally and you&#39;re talking about ilegal aliens?? Again shall we blame the whole race for one person&#39;s action?

I would debate this in a civil a manner, but you started throwning garbage around and I took the bait the once...I won&#39;t do it again...

Your tirade above showed it all. To me, your worthless. I&#39;m not got stain another persons message board (soothsayer) to debate someone like you and threw filth back and forth.

The quote from you above is wrong and shows you have agenda here. No need going forward.

If you dislike my posts so much, please contact a moderator and try to get me banned from the site.

I&#39;ll make this clear: Don&#39;t try to use your politically correct stuff to stifle my right to give my opinions.

I would&#39;ve been more than glad to answer your questions and debate you, but you showed mentality in your 2nd response...Again, no need to move forward.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 04:35 PM
    [b] I would debate this in a civil a manner, but you started throwning garbage around and I took the bait the once...I won&#39;t do it again...

Your tirade above showed it all. To me, your worthless. I&#39;m not got stain another persons message board (soothsayer) to debate someone like you and threw filth back and forth.

The quote from you above is wrong and shows you have agenda here. No need going forward.

If you dislike my posts so much. please contact a moderator and try to get me banned from the site.

I&#39;ll make this clear: Don&#39;t try to use your politically stuff to stifle my right to give my opinions. [/b][/quote]
    Answer the damn question, I posted before this.

[b] I would debate this in a civil a manner, but you started throwning garbage around and I took the bait the once...I won&#39;t do it again...

If you dislike my posts so much, please contact a moderator and try to get me banned from the site.

I&#39;ll make this clear: Don&#39;t try to use your politically correct stuff to stifle my right to give my opinions.

I would&#39;ve been more than glad to answer your questions and debate you, but you showed mentality in your 2nd response...Again, no need to move forward. [/b][/quote]
    First off you talked about illegal aliens coming here. Wtf does my people have anything to do with the illeagal aliens when we came here legally? When you make a comment like you did, it makes you look like a racist. You went from talking about illeagal aliens to legal aliens. People who waited and waited for their turn to come to the U.S and you have the nerve to rip on them. They did their time and paperwork and got permission to come here and you slander them for one guys action? Secondly, you don&#39;t know anything except for what you read. Fpr you to make assumptions on what someone else wrote, makes you look like a racist. That be like me blameing all arabs for what happen in 9/11. Because of scums like Bin Ladin, we now punish all people who want to come here leaglly. These people have nothing to do with your illeagal alien topic.

[b] I

[/b][/quote]
    Oh so you&#39;re saying it&#39;s ok to say somerthing like this. "These are people (Hmong) who couldn&#39;t even fit into the fabric of their own society and shunned by their own people in Laos , yet the U.S thinks things will change once they get to liberal Minnesota or So.California". But I can&#39;t defend them from a pos post like this? Why do you get so upset when I called you a racist when you make a comment like this? Because it&#39;s true? You couldn&#39;t answer my previous question so you get mad and try to change the subject. You are a racist when you go from talking about illegal aliens to my people who came here legally. You bring us up and use us as an excuse for your bashing towards all immagrants.

I&#39;ll answer this one more time. I know this, however: If I was in front you, you wouldn&#39;t be telling me to answer the **** question.

I was civil in my response to you, but you, obviously, couldn&#39;t deal with that. You judged me and you showed yourself to be an outright bigot, I feel.

Is it fair to attack all Hmong over 1 incident? I don&#39;t think so and I want to make that clear. Nontheless, I was speaking in broader sense about the very controversial re-settlement progam that brought large groups of Hmong refugees to places like Minneapolis and Green Bay. These cities and small towns just weren&#39;t prepared for this and as a ton of news reports state, things haven&#39;t gone real smooth.

Read the article I found above doing a yahoo search. It deals with polygamy and --the treatment of women in the Hmong native culture...That and other things have made things volatile and the assimilation process tough.

By the way, say I&#39;m racist all you want. This garbage about the property owner and his friends using "racial slurs" could be all B.S--the monster that did this shot up all his witnesses...I&#39;m sure you see that as progress :blink:

I&#39;ll leave it that. You hate me; I don&#39;t really like you. If I felt this debate could go on in a civil fashion, I have no problem debating these issues (never have).

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 05:14 PM
    [b] I&#39;ll answer this one more time. I know this, however: If I was in front you, you wouldn&#39;t be telling me to answer the **** question.

I was civil in my response to you, but you, obviously, couldn&#39;t deal with that. You judged me and you showed yourself to be an outright bigot, I feel.

Is it fair to attack all Hmong over 1 incident? I don&#39;t think so and I want to make that clear. Nontheless, I was speaking in broader sense about the very controversial re-settlement progam that brought large groups of Hmong refugees to places like Minneapolis and Green Bay. These cities and small towns just weren&#39;t prepared for this and as a ton of news reports state, things haven&#39;t gone real smooth.

Read the article I found above doing a yahoo search. It deals with polygamy and --the treatment of women in the Hmong native culture...That and other things have made things volatile and the assimilation process tough.

By the way, say I&#39;m racist all you want. This garbage about the property owner and his friends using "racial slurs" could be all B.S--the monster that did this shot up all his witnesses...I&#39;m sure you see that as progress :blink:

I&#39;ll leave it that. You hate me; I don&#39;t really like you. If I felt this debate could go on in a civil fashion, I have no problem debating these issues (never have). [/b][/quote]
    When did I say, I supported that lunatic who shoot all those people? But heres the thing, my people have NOTHING to do with your illegal alien topic. So why did you bring them up unless you don&#39;t want us here? What does my people have to do with this illegal topic of yours? We came here legally. I have a feeling you don&#39;t want us here.

Honestly, you could go back in the archives and you&#39;d have a hard time finding me being against legal immigration from any country.

Maybe I did blur the line between legal and illegal a bit, but this was one group of refugees that did create a lot of controversy. Not really due to skin color, but due to their lifestyle.

I&#39;ll outright admit, with some of the reading I&#39;ve done, I&#39;ve always thought this group of refugees would be a tough mix with small town American people due to their religious beliefs--much like White polygamyst in Utah that are shunned by other WHITES.

I mean, the U.S Gov&#39;t is nice enough to pay their way here, and a ton of these "potential refugees" get offended because we don&#39;t allow polygamy in most states :wacko:

[url=http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm]http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 05:48 PM
    [b] Honestly, you could go back in the archives and you&#39;d have a hard time finding me being against legal immigration from any country.

Maybe I did blur the line between legal and illegal a bit, but this was one group of refugees that did create a lot of controversy. Not really due to skin color, but due to their lifestyle.

I&#39;ll outright admit, with some of the reading I&#39;ve done, I&#39;ve always thought this group of refugees would be a tough mix with small town American people due to their religious beliefs--much like White polygamyst in Utah that are shunned by other WHITES.

I mean, the U.S Gov&#39;t is nice enough to pay their way here, and a ton of these "potential refugees" get offended because we don&#39;t allow polygamy in most states :wacko:

[url=http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm]http://www.vdare.com/walker/hmong.htm[/url] [/b][/quote]
    First of all, This is why I got pissed. You&#39;re not me and have never faced what my people face everyday from other people, mostly blacks and whites. Getting called chinks and slanted eye everywhere you go isn&#39;t pleasant. When you face this crap everyday, yeah you would be sensitive as me. We didn&#39;t come for free. The goverment gave us a loan for the ride here. We had to pay back the transportation fee. That polygram is only half right. Most man do it for power that&#39;s the real truth. The way our people act sometimes pisses me off more than any racial slurs. My own cousins call me a sellout because I refuse to hate whites. I could give a rats ass what they think. Even with all the BS I go thru I refuse to stoop to their levels. Yes in a way you could call me racist. Because I hate anyone who hates another because of their skin, even my own people. You made a mistake and brought in my people into a topic that has nothign to do with them. But for you to bring up legal aliens into a illegal alien topic makes you look like a racist. Maybe you have forgotten that my people came here for the same reason your ancestors did, Freedom. You cannot deny anyone who watns to enter the U.S leagally. These people understand they must wait for their turn to come here and not sneak in. These people I say to them, welcome to the U.S. Those who sneak in I&#39;ll tell them go wait your damn turn like everyone else. Bottom lline it doesn&#39;t matter why you brought my people into this, fact is they came here legally and shouldn&#39;t even be in this topic in the first place.

All League
    I suggest both of you edit your posts and remove everything. It would be a shame to have the political section of the board shut down over a misunderstanding.