Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Why do women lie about their ages?

Hall Of Fame
    Trust me - MILF is not a compliment. Mother's I'd like to &^%^$. Now, if these mothers are whores - I suppose "would like to ^$^%$" is acceptable. However, most women would prefer: "Mothers I'd like to meet" "Mothers that are gorgeous" "Mothers I wish my own wife could come close to looking like." etc....

Meanie - you need to get a refund from that charm school you went to..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:59 PM
    [b] Trust me - MILF is not a compliment. Mother's I'd like to &^%^$. Now, if these mothers are whores - I suppose "would like to ^$^%$" is acceptable. However, most women would prefer: "Mothers I'd like to meet" "Mothers that are gorgeous" "Mothers I wish my own wife could come close to looking like." etc....

Meanie - you need to get a refund from that charm school you went to..... :rolleyes: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    damn i got lied to, i heard that was a cool pick up line :blink:

how bout, mom i'd like to snuggle at night with?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Dec 2 2004, 04:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Dec 2 2004, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Garbanza[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:59 PM
    [b] Trust me - MILF is not a compliment. Mother&#39;s I&#39;d like to &^%^&#036;. Now, if these mothers are whores - I suppose "would like to ^&#036;^%&#036;" is acceptable. However, most women would prefer: "Mothers I&#39;d like to meet" "Mothers that are gorgeous" "Mothers I wish my own wife could come close to looking like." etc....

Meanie - you need to get a refund from that charm school you went to..... :rolleyes: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    damn i got lied to, i heard that was a cool pick up line :blink:

how bout, mom i&#39;d like to snuggle at night with? [/b][/quote]
    How about can you spare some breast Milk?

Hall Of Fame
    Better - but still not it. Somehow, "I&#39;d like to snuggle at night" coming out of your mouth would probably sounds a lot like "I&#39;d like to ^%&#036;%&#036;# you"

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:04 PM
    [b] Better - but still not it. Somehow, "I&#39;d like to snuggle at night" coming out of your mouth would probably sounds a lot like "I&#39;d like to ^%&#036;%&#036;# you" [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because anything men say is code for " We WANT TO **** YOU "

Damn ....i thought you smart chicks would have figured that out by now :lol:

HI ,Im Glenn = I wanna ****

You look great = I wanna ****

I love Julia Roberts = I wanna ****

See what i mean?

cmon no converstation about "original MILFs" would be complete without...

[img]http://www.perfectpeople.net/media/celebs/633/77490-1022299201.jpg[/img]

Maxman
    Did Bit just say that Dustin Hoffmann was a MILF?

Holy crap somebody has been watching too much TOOTSIE.

Ok lemme put the term MILF in perspective. A Milf is a woman who takes care of herself, happens to be a mom but you wouldnt know it, a woman who values her outward appearance, a woman who strives to be sexy and attractive regardless of her age.

Anti-Milf - A balding, typically overweight, overanxious to meet guys, aged woman who has no true direction in her life. These are the women who will sleep with a guy just because they said hi to her. This is an anti-milf..no self respect.

LL

Maxman
    Every once in awhile you read a post that you have to shake off. After reading LL&#39;s last work, I had to get up and walk it off. The pain stung so bad I felt it here in NJ.

Funny sh&#036;t. But brutal.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] Ok lemme put the term MILF in perspective. A Milf is a woman who takes care of herself, happens to be a mom but you wouldnt know it, a woman who values her outward appearance, a woman who strives to be sexy and attractive regardless of her age.

Anti-Milf - A balding, typically overweight, overanxious to meet guys, aged woman who has no true direction in her life. These are the women who will sleep with a guy just because they said hi to her. This is an anti-milf..no self respect.

LL [/b][/quote]
    :ph34r:

bet you win grabanza over with that summary

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:22 PM
    [b] Every once in awhile you read a post that you have to shake off. After reading LL&#39;s last work, I had to get up and walk it off. The pain stung so bad I felt it here in NJ.

Funny sh&#036;t. But brutal. [/b][/quote]
    Yooooooooooo

I was thinking the same thing.

Yo...LL has no mercy&#33; Holy sh*t mang&#33;

Damn i need to go outside and get some fresh air :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:22 PM
    [b] Every once in awhile you read a post that you have to shake off. After reading LL&#39;s last work, I had to get up and walk it off. The pain stung so bad I felt it here in NJ.

[img]http://www.newhair.com.au/images/woman.gif[/img]

Balding Anti-milf

LL

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 2 2004, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 2 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:22 PM

Yooooooooooo

Damn i need to go outside and get some fresh air :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Like we tell the kids who get hit by a pitch in little league.

Shake it off son. Seriously just get up and walk to first base. I know it stings but if you start to cry you will only make the pain worse. Shake it off and take your base.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:26 PM
    [b]

Seriously just get up and walk to first base. I know it stings but if you start to cry you will only make the pain worse. Shake it off and take your base. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

I think i need a tetnis shot and a pedicure&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Dec 2 2004, 04:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Dec 2 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:22 PM

[img]http://www.newhair.com.au/images/woman.gif[/img]

Balding Anti-milf

LL [/b][/quote]
    [img]http://www.trailertrashdoll.com/img/home/TalkingSplash.gif[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 03:59 PM
    [b] Trust me - MILF is not a compliment. Mother&#39;s I&#39;d like to &^%^&#036;. Now, if these mothers are whores - I suppose "would like to ^&#036;^%&#036;" is acceptable. However, most women would prefer: "Mothers I&#39;d like to meet" "Mothers that are gorgeous" "Mothers I wish my own wife could come close to looking like." etc.... [/b][/quote]
    Are you trying to say you don&#39;t like dirty talk in bed?

I like a woman who screams ... #%#% ME&#33;&#33; :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    I do take offense to "has kids but you wouldn&#39;t know it." Honestly, most of the women I know that have children look outstanding.

Anyhow - there are plenty of young women out there that have the self-esteem of a five dollar hooker. Somehow their young age shelters them from the "desperate" tag.

What you described, LL, is a self-loathing, bitter hose-bag. I call it a "woman defeated." It&#39;s sad.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman+Dec 2 2004, 04:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Maxman @ Dec 2 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Smizzy@Dec 2 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Dec 2 2004, 04:22 PM

Yooooooooooo

Damn i need to go outside and get some fresh air :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Like we tell the kids who get hit by a pitch in little league.

Shake it off son. Seriously just get up and walk to first base. I know it stings but if you start to cry you will only make the pain worse. Shake it off and take your base. [/b][/quote]
    Come on guys...please, lets be real...who likes to see SCALP on a woman? Please get a wig or something.

Anyway, that was the Milf vs. anti-milf description.

This was an educational thread about Milfs. Garb..I am sure you have many MILF qualities and you tend to be pretty nice most of the time..so that would lean you towards Milf...

LL

** Smizzy Side note

I don&#39;t care how old anyone is....all women can be sexy. There are alot of georgous hot mama&#39;s out there who would die if they seen this thread.

Age is just a #...unless your Phylis Diller.

Sexy has no age.

You feel me?

Hall Of Fame
    And I say that any term that has the work "F*ck" in it isn&#39;t the most respectful term, you know? Can&#39;t you winkies come up with something better than that? ;)