Thread: Jets 7 round mock

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here it is!!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Justin Miller, but I don't think he falls to us in ther first, he will be long gone. I also like the Shazor pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Miller i would love if he fell to us in the late first round.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your first 4 picks are all reaches. Shazor is a jr...why would he leave if he is a 3rd round pick? Everrett and and Shazor are 2nd round pciks...Williams has talent an dmight not be around in late 2nd and Miller is a top 15 pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reggie McNeal is not comming out this year. He is a junior, and will be in the running for the Heisman. If he leaves early I will cry. That being said, I don't really know if he is pro-QB material. He is, however, an excellent athlete.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shazor is actually a senior with a year of eligibility left.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    uh, where is this mock draft???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 04:31 PM
    [b] uh, where is this mock draft??? [/b][/quote]
    lol, look at his sig

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justin Miller is leaning towards staying his senior year. I agree with GGI shazor is a second round pick. Everett may last till the third round (its hard to say). I would love Deangelo Williams in green and white but i think he might stay in college also

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea i would love to have deangelo also hes like a dark horse, not realy know about untill the game on espn.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sandz-how do u know JMILL is staying. Are you premium on NFLDB?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    after a seaso like miller had i think he would lwave not stay.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Ryno The Jet[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 02:30 PM
    [b] Reggie McNeal is not comming out this year. He is a junior, and will be in the running for the Heisman. If he leaves early I will cry. That being said, I don't really know if he is pro-QB material. He is, however, an excellent athlete. [/b][/quote]
    But he still cant beat Texas ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]TheBrodyMan Posted on Dec 6 2004, 08:20 PM
    QUOTE (Ryno The Jet @ Dec 6 2004, 02:30 PM)
    Reggie McNeal is not comming out this year. He is a junior, and will be in the running for the Heisman. If he leaves early I will cry. That being said, I don't really know if he is pro-QB material. He is, however, an excellent athlete.

But he still cant beat Texas [/b][/quote]

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Yes indeed, the second half of that game sucked. I was in the middle of a sea of orange. PUKE. Anyway, congrats Paul on your BCS bowl bid. Don't worry, some day yall will beat the sooners, but by then A&M will be kicking a$$ again. I'm glad yall edged out cal, gave my Ags a cotton bowl birth. Not to many people picked A&M to play on New Years Day this year, so I'm happy with that for now. Next year we get the sips at home in the third year of Fran's plan ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Ryno The Jet[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:35 PM
    [b] [quote][b]TheBrodyMan Posted on Dec 6 2004, 08:20 PM

But he still cant beat Texas [/b][/quote]

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Yes indeed, the second half of that game sucked. I was in the middle of a sea of orange. PUKE. Anyway, congrats Paul on your BCS bowl bid. Don't worry, some day yall will beat the sooners, but by then A&M will be kicking a$$ again. I'm glad yall edged out cal, gave my Ags a cotton bowl birth. Not to many people picked A&M to play on New Years Day this year, so I'm happy with that for now. Next year we get the sips at home in the third year of Fran's plan ;) [/b][/quote]
    Yea, after the first half I was bugging out. That fumble return made me sick and I thought they were going to beat UT. But we won and got a BCS so Im a happy. Next year you guys are going to give us a run at us cause DJ and Benson are out. You better save me a spot and ticket up in Aggieland :D

Hey, for the New England game, you got any extra tickets? I'm still trying to go but cant find any ticks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]TheBrodyMan Posted on Dec 6 2004, 08:43 PM
    QUOTE (Ryno The Jet @ Dec 6 2004, 07:35 PM)
    TheBrodyMan Posted on Dec 6 2004, 08:20 PM

But he still cant beat Texas

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Yes indeed, the second half of that game sucked. I was in the middle of a sea of orange. PUKE. Anyway, congrats Paul on your BCS bowl bid. Don't worry, some day yall will beat the sooners, but by then A&M will be kicking a$$ again. I'm glad yall edged out cal, gave my Ags a cotton bowl birth. Not to many people picked A&M to play on New Years Day this year, so I'm happy with that for now. Next year we get the sips at home in the third year of Fran's plan

Yea, after the first half I was bugging out. That fumble return made me sick and I thought they were going to beat UT. But we won and got a BCS so Im a happy. Next year you guys are going to give us a run at us cause DJ and Benson are out. You better save me a spot and ticket up in Aggieland

Hey, for the New England game, you got any extra tickets? I'm still trying to go but cant find any ticks. [/b][/quote]

Sorry Bro, I only have two, and I'm bringing the girlfriend.

I should be able to help you out next year round thanksgiving though. BTW THANK GOD C. BENSON IS A SENIOR.