Thread: Some keys to the next 4 games

Veteran
    We need Ellis & Moss to step it up like never before. With ABE out Henderson will have to blitz more to make up for the lack of pass rush. This will put more heat on the DB's.

We will need Ellis to start earning that 15Mill by getting after big ben so we don't have to put the DB's on an island. Barrett played very well and I hope he keeps it up but it would be nice if the front 4 can get it done. Could we see Trevor Johnson have his big rookie coming out party?

First thing with Moss. NO MORE EAST WEST ON PUNT RETURNS. I know he had a nice return yesterday but this has been killing us all season. NORTH SOUTH kid.

Now Herm & PH NEED to find a way to get the ball in Santana's hands more. I think the first way is to take more long shots down the field. I know this is not a big part of this OFF but I think it could be the only way to help get the DB's of of #83 a little bit. Take a couple shots down the field then the 10-12 yard comeback will open up. It will also help the run game because they will have to keep the SS out of the box. But to have a rocket like Santana only getting a catch or two a game is a joke. Use your heads coaches and get this kid the ball.

Just my two cents for getting our butts in the playoffs. Rock & Roll baby! GO JETS

Veteran
    bump

I couldn't agree more about the NORTH/SOUTH comment. I must have used every cusre word in the book when he pulled that bs. I even Tivoed the return four or five times to make sure he didn't step out bounds because of that high-step routine. Santana has really had a disapointing season thus far.