Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Official, I'm A Jet Fan This Week..

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal+Dec 6 2004, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (greengal @ Dec 6 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alk[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I thought this over and I can&#39;t cheer for the Jets. I absolutely can&#39;t. I don&#39;t care about the number one seed. If it means cheering for the Jets, the Steelers can have it. [/b][/quote]
    i knew we could count on you to stay the course :lol:

how was the sister-in-law&#39;s house? everyone still alive ;) [/b][/quote]
    Yeah everyone is still alive, mainly because I tried to avoid them as much as I could. I came away with a new portable dvd player though so I&#39;m happy. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:45 PM
    [b] how was the sister-in-law&#39;s house? everyone still alive ;) [/QUOTE]
    Yeah everyone is still alive, mainly because I tried to avoid them as much as I could. I came away with a new portable dvd player though so I&#39;m happy. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    what did you get me? :lol:

glad it went ok and there wasn&#39;t prisoninvolved...i hear they limit your net access :lol:

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 06:50 PM
    [b] what did you get me? :lol:

[/b][/quote]
    I got you a really nice looking dvd player box. It should be arriving soon.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:40 PM
    [b] I thought this over and I can&#39;t cheer for the Jets. I absolutely can&#39;t. I don&#39;t care about the number one seed. If it means cheering for the Jets, the Steelers can have it. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m kind of thinking along the same line as you Alk. I really don&#39;t care about home field advantage. I&#39;m kind of looking forward to traveling to Pittsburgh and beating their asses in their own house again.

There&#39;s NOTHING better than sticking it to them in their own house.

Besides, there&#39;s nothing worse than a bunch of Jets fans who think they have grounds for talking sh&#33;t.

I enjoy the Jets fan roller coaster too much.

Love the Jets, Herm Rules&#33;
    Fire Herm, He Blows. The Jets Suck.
    The Jets are Great, Herm is the best coach ever.
    God Damn Jets Suck. Fire that stupid ass coach already.

It really is amuzing. They should do a case study on the phychology of a Jets fan.
    I&#39;d bet good money there&#39;s some kind of serious chemical imbalance going on.

:D

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Dec 6 2004, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Dec 6 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-greengal[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 06:50 PM
    [b] what did you get me? :lol:

[/b][/quote]
    I got you a really nice looking dvd player box. It should be arriving soon. [/b][/quote]
    just what i wanted&#33; how diid you know... do i get the foam peanuts also? :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 06:16 PM
    [b] God texas must ****ing suck ,huh?

Remind me never to go to texas :lol:

I know it&#39;s not cool to lump all of texas with this Knob polisher but c&#39;mon already. [/b][/quote]
    Texas is great. PatsFanTX sucks. Can&#39;t blame that on the Lone Star state.

If he turned off his computer and came out of his trailer, six or seven of the &#39;ole boys will probably be waiting outside to kick his ass for being such a loser and giving the state a bad name.

No wonder he posts so much. It hurts a lot less to be ridiculed here than to have your nose smacked to one side of your face.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:00 PM
    [b] just what i wanted&#33; how diid you know... do i get the foam peanuts also? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Christ almighty woman, next thing you&#39;ll be asking for the papers that came in the box. No you can&#39;t have the foam peanuts. I was hungry last night and was too lazy to get out of my chair so I ate them.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:44 PM
    [b] Christ almighty woman, next thing you&#39;ll be asking for the papers that came in the box. No you can&#39;t have the foam peanuts. I was hungry last night and was too lazy to get out of my chair so I ate them. [/b][/quote]
    you ate all of them????? fine...i don&#39;t want the box then ...it is nothing without the peanuts&#33; :lol:

careful about drinking to much .... those peanuts will absorb the liquid...and you will expand to the size of hurley...and that might scare grant :lol: