Thread: Rashad Washington

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    rashad was a great 7th rd pick, he was a projected 4th rd pick.

he's really big, 6'2 220, and pretty fast, I think he runs a 4.52 or something. I was really mad that he got hurt, I think by this time he could have overtaken tongue as the starting SS, but he had a foot injury that sidelined him 9 weeks or so, until this past sunday he played alittle special teams I think.

anyways, I'd love to grab Shazor or bing in the draft, but I wouldn't cry over it, because I don't think either one of those guys are all that great..

would you rather have

Carlos Rogers, Kevin Everett and Rashad Washington

or

Carlos Rogers, Ernest Shazor and rashad washington

I'll take option 1.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about McGraw.

I know his health is a huge issue

I hope John McGraw stays healthy next season and we would have three young fast hard hitting safeties.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    mcgraw? I give up, who is he?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO Reggie Tongue is the weak link on this defense, so we cannot wait till next year ... he needs to be replaced yesterday

I hope McGraw can stay healthy and replace Tongue, but if not I would prefer a youngster like Rashad Washington to this over the hill safety

No doubt the neophyte will have his growing pains, but his athleticism alone makes him the better option if the alternative is a washed up Reggie Tongue

JMO

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=6851&hubname=NYJ]http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp...851&hubname=NYJ[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Option 2 and you know why from my mock thread. Shazor can play S, Nickel LB, hybrid LB, and slot corner if needed. he would bring verstaility and those big hits in the middle of the field. I dont think Washington's ready. he was out 3 or 4 weeks with a foot injury and is still pretty raw because he entered K-State as a RB.

BTW- He ran a 4.62 I believe.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like rashad but i havent seen him play on the field!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't look at it as Washington not being ready, look at it as Tongue being washed up

Reggie Tongue is this years Sam Garnes or Marvin and Mo ... he's toast

He is not a savvy veteran ... he's a washed up veteran ... big difference!!

He needs to be replaced in the lineup cause he's a liability!!

I would hope we can replace him with a healthy Jon McGraw, but if it has to be the neophyte Rashad Washington, so be it

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:04 PM
    [b] [url=http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=6851&hubname=NYJ]http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp...851&hubname=NYJ[/url] [/b][/quote]
    hey are you canadian?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see Jon Mc stay in one piece because he is the best player we have at that spot. But he can't seem to stay out of the tub. As far a Washington goes we know the coaches here will give one of our draft picks every chance to make the team & start(see A.Harper). I like Washington and think he will be a good player.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by copernicus[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 06:56 PM
    [b] What about McGraw.

I know his health is a huge issue

I hope John McGraw stays healthy next season and we would have three young fast hard hitting safeties. [/b][/quote]
    Stop living this dream about McGraw. He doesnt have the genetics to play football his body wasnt built for this sport.....too bad because his heart is.

Its sad but true.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 06:44 PM
    [b] I think by this time he could have overtaken tongue as the starting SS, but he had a foot injury that sidelined him 9 weeks or so [/b][/quote]
    That's our secondary! Him, McGraw, Henderson...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by inVINCEible-+Dec 6 2004, 08:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (-inVINCEible- @ Dec 6 2004, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:04 PM
    [b] [url=http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=6851&hubname=NYJ]http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp...851&hubname=NYJ[/url] [/b][/quote]
    hey are you canadian? [/b][/quote]

hell no&#33;

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made sure I watched Mcgraw play every snap that he was in there this week from the stands and I must say the man has a lot of potential. Wheather it be at corner(less injury prone there) or safety. The man was all over the field like he was shot out of a gun or something. If he can just stay healty it could be one of TB greatest picks.