Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where I have been

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Pay up!!!! Being a deadbeat is no way to go through life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Weak, very weak. That's about as pathetic as your team. By all means stick around. We haven't been able to bash anyone on our team for a few weeks so we need someone to pick on.

Hey, the niners are the clear and cut worst team. But ya know what. I can die today saying I saw my team win the SB 5 times. How many Jet fans can say they Lived to see one Jet superbowl win?

[quote][i]Originally posted by BrAnDonLlyod is the Future[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:46 AM
    [b] Hey, the niners are the clear and cut worst team. But ya know what. I can die today saying I saw my team win the SB 5 times. How many Jet fans can say they Lived to see one Jet superbowl win? [/b][/quote]
    Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Ronnie Lott would be disgusted by a welcher who doesn't pay up on his bets.

Someone needs to call up world-famous bounty hunter Duane "DOG" Chapman to bring this kid to justice...

[img]http://starbulletin.com/2003/09/24/news/art4a.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Brooklyn Jet[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:59 AM
    [b] Someone needs to call up world-famous bounty hunter Duane "DOG" Chapman to bring this kid to justice...

[img]http://starbulletin.com/2003/09/24/news/art4a.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Oh no, it's the white trash warrior :o

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by BrAnDonLlyod is the Future[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:46 AM
    [b] Hey, the niners are the clear and cut worst team. But ya know what. I can die today saying I saw my team win the SB 5 times. How many Jet fans can say they Lived to see one Jet superbowl win? [/b][/quote]
    The Niners did win more Superbowls than the Jets, but that doesnt change the fact that a certain Niner fan is a DEADBEAT

That's why you shouldn't make bets if your broke ass can't pay.

All that bs about the 9'ers blah blah blah..

Pay the money biatch! Ask ya mammy,daddy, girl or whoeva.

Don't make me call Louie the Squirrel or Jimmy Curtains to find ya.

You have till sundown :lol:

Too bad you can't sell any of those SB wins to raise the $50 eh?

:)

BZ

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[img]http://azraelscustomleather.com/grim%20reaper.jpg[/img]

[b][SIZE=4][color=red]PAY[/color][/SIZE][/b]

[img]http://www.drag-gear.com/pool/images/pd09.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by BrAnDonLlyod is the Future[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 11:27 PM
    [b] sooth never got that email....you can check my email so you know I aint BSing ya [/b][/quote]
    You are a BS'er. You are full of BS. Pay your debt.

[quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Dec 7 2004, 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BwanaZulia @ Dec 7 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BrAnDonLlyod is the Future[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:46 AM
    Too bad you can&#39;t sell any of those SB wins to raise the &#036;50 eh?

:)

BZ [/b][/quote]
    Maybe one of the Niner Greats will hock their SB ring to help Mr Llyod pay his debts.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don&#39;t think he has the guts to show up here again until he pays his debts.