Thread: Can't wait to watch Vinny take a beatin

All Pro
    u r dumb.

[quote][i]Originally posted by y2k8[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 02:32 PM
    [b] u r dumb. [/b][/quote]
    & you are pathetic.

What's your point?

Veteran
    Good Vinny outplayed bad Vinny last night, but it was close.

He still throws as pretty a deep ball as anyone ever has. That pass to Keyshawn was a thing of beauty.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 07:50 PM
    [b]I would like to see Vinny come back here next year as a QB Coach.[/b][/quote]
    HA!!! I would love to hear what Vinny could possibly teach Chad in practice...

Chad: So whaddaya think, Vin? 26 Z-post, Y-slant, X hook??

Vinny: Nah, just throw it at Wayne's feet...really hard...

Veteran
    y2k8 was right about his assessment of vinny. although there were moments i wanted to strangle him, particularly 1 christmas eve a few years back,but his record during his 3 full years as starting qb was 31-15 {12-2, 98', 9-7 00' and 10-6 in 01'} thats alot better then ken obrien, neil odonnell, boomer esiason, browning nagle, should i go on.... good luck to you vinny, im rooting for u

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by y2k8[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:34 AM
    [b] And the anti-italian s**t has to stop. Talk that way to your ignorant friends. No place for that in this forum. [/b][/quote]
    Oh man, get over yourself....

"Italian Afro" and "Vinny Spaghetti" are [i]anti-Italian [/i]remarks?!?

Little sensitive, aren't we? Let me guess, you're one of those who wants the rest of us to not be able to watch The Sopranos because of the negative stereotypes of Italian-Americans it perpetuates, right?!?

Puhhhlease.

If you want to call me "Ed the Mick", or if you feel like disparaging my hard drinking, brawling ancestors, feel free to do so. B)

That being said, I feel the same way about Vinny as I do about Stephane Matteau - after the Monday Night Miracle he was forever golden in my eyes. I wish him nothing but the best!!!

All League
    PLEASE, he almost threw a 3rd INT on the last series if the Seattle DB hadn't dropped it. GAME OVER

He sucked, they won in spite of him.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Icer[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b] PLEASE, he almost threw a 3rd INT on the last series if the Seattle DB hadn't dropped it. GAME OVER

He sucked, they won in spite of him. [/b][/quote]
    Shhhhhhh

The Mafia will come and fit you for concrete shoes ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 7 2004, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 7 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Icer[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b] PLEASE, he almost threw a 3rd INT on the last series if the Seattle DB hadn&#39;t dropped it. GAME OVER

He sucked, they won in spite of him. [/b][/quote]
    Shhhhhhh

The Mafia will come and fit you for concrete shoes ;) [/b][/quote]
    Bottom line. VT was not the REASON the pokes won that game...it was Julius Jones....and I am sure that the White Fro Man would agree with that assessment as well. Julius Jones is the reason for that W.

VT is just waiting to collect his NFL pension check..

LL

Vinny spaghetti is not anti-italian...its anti-Vinny

I agree Vinny won because of J Jones but lets be realistic here. How many games does any QB win without some sort of running game? There are games that vinny will win like last week vs chicago and games J Jones will win. Just like Chad with his RB&#39;s.