Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Countdown - Wife Quote

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we are sitting here watching MNC and the promo for "Michael Irving's Playmaker" comes on with Irving standing back to back with Owens.

My wife looks up and says in utter disgust...

"If Micheal Irving crawled any further up TO's A$$ you wouldn't be able to see his feet!!"

That is why I love this woman! :)

BZ

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:30 PM
    [b] So we are sitting here watching MNC and the promo for "Michael Irving's Playmaker" comes on with Irving standing back to back with Owens.

"If Micheal Irving crawled any further up TO's A$$ you wouldn't be able to see his feet!!"

That is why I love this woman! :)

BZ [/b][/quote]
    :P I love her too........but not as much as you do....... :lol: You've got one fine woman there BZ..........her only fault is she's a Phins fan........ :(

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 6 2004, 09:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Dec 6 2004, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:30 PM
    [b] So we are sitting here watching MNC and the promo for "Michael Irving&#39;s Playmaker" comes on with Irving standing back to back with Owens.

"If Micheal Irving crawled any further up TO&#39;s A&#036;&#036; you wouldn&#39;t be able to see his feet&#33;&#33;"

That is why I love this woman&#33; :)

BZ [/b][/quote]
    :P I love her too........but not as much as you do....... :lol: You&#39;ve got one fine woman there BZ..........her only fault is she&#39;s a Phins fan........ :( [/b][/quote]
    Just showed her your post...

She says HI&#33;&#33;&#33;

BZ

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Dec 6 2004, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BwanaZulia @ Dec 6 2004, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jetgirl@Dec 6 2004, 09:35 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:30 PM
    [b] So we are sitting here watching MNC and the promo for "Michael Irving&#39;s Playmaker" comes on with Irving standing back to back with Owens.

"If Micheal Irving crawled any further up TO&#39;s A&#036;&#036; you wouldn&#39;t be able to see his feet&#33;&#33;"

That is why I love this woman&#33; :)

BZ [/b][/quote]
    :P I love her too........but not as much as you do....... :lol: You&#39;ve got one fine woman there BZ..........her only fault is she&#39;s a Phins fan........ :( [/b][/quote]
    Just showed her your post...

She says HI&#33;&#33;&#33;

BZ [/b][/quote]
    ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know... I can&#39;t get her to get an account and login.

BZ

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:42 PM
    [b] I know... I can&#39;t get her to get an account and login.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s for the best BW.....The last thing we need is more chicks here ;) :lol: :D :P :huh: :o B) :rolleyes: <_< :( :) :unsure: :blink: :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />

:lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 6 2004, 09:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy &#064; Dec 6 2004, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:42 PM

BZ [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s for the best BW.....The last thing we need is more chicks here ;) :lol: :D :P :huh: :o B) :rolleyes: <_< :( :) :unsure: :blink: :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    That made me LOL.

Very good stuff.

GreenGal says she is coming to the Pats game down from MA to prove she is not JetGirl.

Oh... and it is [b]BZ[/b]

BZ

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BwanaZulia @ Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Smizzy@Dec 6 2004, 09:44 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:42 PM

BZ [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s for the best BW.....The last thing we need is more chicks here ;) :lol: :D :P :huh: :o B) :rolleyes: <_< :( :) :unsure: :blink: :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    That made me LOL.

Very good stuff.

GreenGal says she is coming to the Pats game down from MA to prove she is not JetGirl.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    Ill believe it when i see it. :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b]

[/b][/quote]
    Gee, all anyone has to do is look at the pinned thread and see that Sean thanked [b]NAOMI[/b]............for her generous donation.............all of this could have been avoided by asking Sean to check IP&#39;s.............

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 6 2004, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Dec 6 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b]

[/b][/quote]
    Gee, all anyone has to do is look at the pinned thread and see that Sean thanked [b]NAOMI[/b]............for her generous donation.............all of this could have been avoided by asking Sean to check IP&#39;s............. [/b][/quote]
    Some of us don&#39;t care that much.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b] :lol: [/QUOTE]
    That made me LOL.

Very good stuff.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    yeah BZ...actually its northern Ct ( still patsie country) (family in MA.) ;)

hey smizzy said he wil be the president of my fan club when i prove i am not JG&#33; :lol: he will be taking applications for members soon.... ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 6 2004, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 6 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jetgirl@Dec 6 2004, 08:50 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:45 PM
    [b]

[/b][/quote]
    Gee, all anyone has to do is look at the pinned thread and see that Sean thanked [b]NAOMI[/b]............for her generous donation.............all of this could have been avoided by asking Sean to check IP&#39;s............. [/b][/quote]
    Some of us don&#39;t care that much. [/b][/quote]
    Now you 2 play nice&#33;

BZ

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, then who is Verdegirl?

And BZ, your wife and mine would get along great. There&#39;s NO WAY I would have married a woman who wasn&#39;t into sports.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:55 PM
    [b] Wait, then who is Verdegirl?

And BZ, your wife and mine would get along great. There&#39;s NO WAY I would have married a woman who wasn&#39;t into sports. [/b][/quote]
    BergenJet is verdegirl............

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:55 PM

And BZ, your wife and mine would get along great. There&#39;s NO WAY I would have married a woman who wasn&#39;t into sports. [/b][/quote]
    Good question.

This is me playing nice.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 6 2004, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 6 2004, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:55 PM

Good question.

This is me playing nice. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s time for a JI Special Investigator to be appointed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:55 PM

Does your wife post?

My wife is sitting over my shoulder, reading and laughing at the board but won&#39;t get her OWN DAMN ACCOUNT and come into the fray&#33;

She says it is because she "Don&#39;t like the Jets.." to which I say...

"Wife... meet DOLPHINWORSHIPER2.... DOLPHINWORSHIPER2... meet wife..."

Funny thing is, they met last year down in Miami.

BZ

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Dec 6 2004, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Dec 6 2004, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Smizzy@Dec 6 2004, 08:57 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:55 PM

Good question.

This is me playing nice. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s time for a JI Special Investigator to be appointed. [/b][/quote]
    Ask Sean who everybody is..........it&#39;s actually quite simple............

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]it&#39;s actually quite simple[/b][/quote]
    unless you have multiple computers and wireless laptops like you claim to have....then YES...it&#39;s very simple.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Dec 6 2004, 08:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BwanaZulia @ Dec 6 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:55 PM

Does your wife post?

My wife is sitting over my shoulder, reading and laughing at the board but won&#39;t get her OWN DAMN ACCOUNT and come into the fray&#33;

She says it is because she "Don&#39;t like the Jets.." to which I say...

"Wife... meet DOLPHINWORSHIPER2.... DOLPHINWORSHIPER2... meet wife..."

Funny thing is, they met last year down in Miami.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    BZ

My wife, as much as she supports my Jets habit and the Jets as a team, is a life long Packers fan. She&#39;d never post here because I already catch too much crap about being on here way too much.

:lol:

I still love her to death. Gave birth to a beautiful girl. She LOVES football, LOVES the Red Wings, puts up with my frequent Tigers games and announces that I no longer own the TV when Duke enters March Maddness.