Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday Night Countdown - Wife Quote

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You had me up until right about...

[quote][b]My wife, as much as she supports my Jets habit and the Jets as a team, is a life long Packers fan. She'd never post here because I already catch too much crap about being on here way too much.

:lol:

I still love her to death. Gave birth to a beautiful girl. She LOVES football, LOVES the Red Wings, puts up with my frequent Tigers games and announces that I no longer own the TV when [/b][/quote][font=Arial][SIZE=4][color=blue][b]HERE - NO DOOKIES - GO HEELS![/b][/font][/color][/SIZE] [quote][b]Duke enters March Maddness.[/b][/quote]

Right, 'Heelz? :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GreenBeans[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:56 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Duke enters March Maddness.[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    Is the women's team still that good? :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetheelz+Dec 6 2004, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetheelz @ Dec 6 2004, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GreenBeans[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:56 PM

[/b][/quote]
    Is the women&#39;s team still that good? :D [/b][/quote]
    [font=Arial][SIZE=4][color=blue]NO[/font][/color][/SIZE]
    :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetheelz+Dec 6 2004, 10:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetheelz @ Dec 6 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GreenBeans[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:56 PM

[/b][/quote]
    Is the women&#39;s team still that good? :D [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BwanaZulia+Dec 7 2004, 12:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (BwanaZulia @ Dec 7 2004, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:55 PM
    [b] Wait, then who is Verdegirl?

And BZ, your wife and mine would get along great. There&#39;s NO WAY I would have married a woman who wasn&#39;t into sports. [/b][/quote]
    Does your wife post?

My wife is sitting over my shoulder, reading and laughing at the board but won&#39;t get her OWN DAMN ACCOUNT and come into the fray&#33;

She says it is because she "Don&#39;t like the Jets.." to which I say...

"Wife... meet DOLPHINWORSHIPER2.... DOLPHINWORSHIPER2... meet wife..."

Funny thing is, they met last year down in Miami.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    ahhh......and a fine wife indeed. Dolphin wives in NYC don&#39;t come along everyday. HOLD ON TIGHT&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 10:13 PM
    [b] I already catch too much crap about being on here way too much.

[/b][/quote]
    Thats the best part of being a mod. When she gives me crap about being on here, I tell her I&#39;m just doing my job and checking things. Then she backs off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Dec 7 2004, 12:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Dec 7 2004, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 10:13 PM
    [b] I already catch too much crap about being on here way too much.

[/b][/quote]
    Thats the best part of being a mod. When she gives me crap about being on here, I tell her I&#39;m just doing my job and checking things. Then she backs off. [/b][/quote]
    That would work for me except I am "involved" in way too many web sites of my own, so she would just say "It is not even one of YOUR sites.."

BZ

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 6 2004, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 6 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BwanaZulia[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 08:42 PM
    [b] I know... I can&#39;t get her to get an account and login.

BZ [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s for the best BW.....The last thing we need is more chicks here ;) :lol: :D :P :huh: :o B) :rolleyes: <_< :( :) :unsure: :blink: :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    agreed smizzy, no more variations of some green variation + some variations of woman screen names. Three schizo personalities is enough.

LL