Thread: Julius Jones has a huge burst

Wow this kid is fast

Hall Of Fame
    Not fast enough, daddy needs some TDs from him for his fantasy football team

and that was offensive PI on Rice's TD

Banned
    I'd still take Steven Jackson over Julius Jones

[quote][i]Originally posted by blackout806[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:29 PM
    [b] I'd still take Steven Jackson over Julius Jones [/b][/quote]
    Me too.

All League
    id rather kevin jones over all of them

I'd rather have Chris Perry, if he got a chance to play.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:33 PM
    [b] I'd rather have Chris Perry, if he got a chance to play. [/b][/quote]
    He's been hurt

All Pro
    And here I was hoping we could have stolen him from Parcells for LaMont Jordan at the trade deadline. :D <_<

[quote][b]Posted on: Mar 11 2004, 06:58 PM

Julius Jones early 3rd round, unless Dallas or NE jumps on him in the late 2nd.

mark my words...he is the best runningback in the draft. [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m a huge Notre Dame fan, i been following this guy for quite some time. I said this last year, and I believe if wasn&#39;t injured, he would&#39;ve proved to be the best RB out of this years draft. The Kid is a football player.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Julius Jones is like a young Curtis Martin.

All League
    I was high on Jones coming at of Notre Dame-he is going to be a good player in the NFL-The Cowboys made a good decision to draft him-he is tough well built back with some speed.

[quote][i]Originally posted by blackout806[/i]@Dec 6 2004, 09:29 PM
    [b] I&#39;d still take Steven Jackson over Julius Jones [/b][/quote]
    But would you rather have Steven Jackson or Julius Jones plus an extra first round pick in next year&#39;s draft?

I have Jones in my keeper league and put him on IR after the shoulder injury and can&#39;t take him off. Sucks because I could really use him with the playoffs coming up. I have to say this is the best young runningback I have seen in a long time.

If the Jets pick a RB in the first two rounds, they will get another beast. RBs are not hard to find , especially on day 1. In our system, any of those &#39;04 first rounders would be able to do most if not all of what Lamont/Curtis are doing.

[quote][i]Originally posted by LesterLyles[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 11:04 AM
    [b] If the Jets pick a RB in the first two rounds, they will get another beast. RBs are not hard to find , especially on day 1. In our system, any of those &#39;04 first rounders would be able to do most if not all of what Lamont/Curtis are doing. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, RB&#39;s are relatively easy to find and replace. The running part is the easy part for most rookies it is the blitz pick up that most rookies have trouble with. There are busts out there however for anyone who remembers any Penn State RB except Curt Warner and the almighty Trung Canidate.