Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I hate Sean Sailsbury

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Greensboro, N.C
    Posts
    350
    Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy.

  2. #2
    Pitt and NE are realistic predictions although I would say that the Jets split those 2. St LOUISE is a friggin joke though.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,409
    [quote][i]Originally posted by white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    On Saturday Salisbury claimed the Jets would not make the playoffs, much to the surprise of his co-hosts.

    Last night he sits there and says "the Jets will make the playoffs, even with a 10-6 record," and no one calls him on his earlier prediction.

    What a bunch of tools.

    [color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE]

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Huntington Beach , CA ( The OC)
    Posts
    2,171
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SGT PSN[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:14 AM
    [b] Pitt and NE are realistic predictions although I would say that the Jets split those 2. St LOUISE is a friggin joke though. [/b][/quote]
    I saw that as well, don't let these people get to you...

  5. #5
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    On Saturday Salisbury claimed the Jets would not make the playoffs, much to the surprise of his co-hosts.

    Last night he sits there and says "the Jets will make the playoffs, even with a 10-6 record," and no one calls him on his earlier prediction.

    What a bunch of tools.

    [color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who the bigger joke is....Salisbury or Hoge. They both need to go.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,274
    my guess -- these are the only former players they could find who agreed to move to Bristol, CT.

  7. #7
    [quote][i]Originally posted by white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    Could happen.
    Jets could lose the next 4 OR they may split,OR win just 1 outta 4.
    Lets face it, the next 4 weeks are going to be fun.
    Jets have to face some of the toughest teams yet and I wouldnt want it ANY OTHER WAY&#33;

  8. #8
    What makes this idiot an expert anyway
    He did NOTHING in the NFL&#33;
    I don&#39;t care if he won the grey cup in the CFL.
    And he says 10 and 6
    the most the JETS LOST by IS 6 POINTS.
    [b]NOBODY GAVE THE JETS A BEATING THIS YEAR&#33;[/b]
    THIS RETARD WILL NEVER GIVE THE JETS ANY CREDIT&#33;

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    3,166
    Join the club
    That moron is making a living on people hating him

  10. #10
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SGT PSN+Dec 7 2004, 10:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (SGT PSN @ Dec 7 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    On Saturday Salisbury claimed the Jets would not make the playoffs, much to the surprise of his co-hosts.

    Last night he sits there and says "the Jets will make the playoffs, even with a 10-6 record," and no one calls him on his earlier prediction.

    What a bunch of tools.

    [color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who the bigger joke is....Salisbury or Hoge. They both need to go. [/b][/quote]
    Easily Sean Salisbury. He&#39;s the biggest idiot not only on ESPN but on all of television sports shows.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    This was already posted, beat up, rehashed and complained about earlier.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us