Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: I hate Sean Sailsbury

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pitt and NE are realistic predictions although I would say that the Jets split those 2. St LOUISE is a friggin joke though.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    On Saturday Salisbury claimed the Jets would not make the playoffs, much to the surprise of his co-hosts.

Last night he sits there and says "the Jets will make the playoffs, even with a 10-6 record," and no one calls him on his earlier prediction.

What a bunch of tools.

[color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SGT PSN[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:14 AM
    [b] Pitt and NE are realistic predictions although I would say that the Jets split those 2. St LOUISE is a friggin joke though. [/b][/quote]
    I saw that as well, don't let these people get to you...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    [b] Last night he was prediciting the records of the AFC wild card contenders. He predicited the Jets to finish 10-6. He has them losing to Pitt, NE, and St. Louis. I hate this fatboy. [/b][/quote]
    On Saturday Salisbury claimed the Jets would not make the playoffs, much to the surprise of his co-hosts.

Last night he sits there and says "the Jets will make the playoffs, even with a 10-6 record," and no one calls him on his earlier prediction.

What a bunch of tools.

[color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who the bigger joke is....Salisbury or Hoge. They both need to go.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    my guess -- these are the only former players they could find who agreed to move to Bristol, CT.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM
    Could happen.
    Jets could lose the next 4 OR they may split,OR win just 1 outta 4.
    Lets face it, the next 4 weeks are going to be fun.
    Jets have to face some of the toughest teams yet and I wouldnt want it ANY OTHER WAY&#33;

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes this idiot an expert anyway
    He did NOTHING in the NFL&#33;
    I don&#39;t care if he won the grey cup in the CFL.
    And he says 10 and 6
    the most the JETS LOST by IS 6 POINTS.
    [b]NOBODY GAVE THE JETS A BEATING THIS YEAR&#33;[/b]
    THIS RETARD WILL NEVER GIVE THE JETS ANY CREDIT&#33;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Join the club
    That moron is making a living on people hating him

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by SGT PSN+Dec 7 2004, 10:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (SGT PSN @ Dec 7 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Dec 7 2004, 10:18 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-white lightning[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:10 AM

What a bunch of tools.

[color=green][SIZE=4][font=Arial][b]BEAT ON THE STEELERS[/b][/font][/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who the bigger joke is....Salisbury or Hoge. They both need to go. [/b][/quote]
    Easily Sean Salisbury. He&#39;s the biggest idiot not only on ESPN but on all of television sports shows.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was already posted, beat up, rehashed and complained about earlier.