Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jets CAN win out

Rookie
    Listen, I see too many posts saying the jets can win 2-2 or 3-1, or even 1-3 during the final stretch.

HELLO?! why not 4-0???

Think about it, the steelers AND pats need a loss, it is going to happen. The Jets D and decent O can go into Pitt and beat them, I have no doubts. They CAN beat the Pats at home no doubts. That leaves seattle and St. Louis, um yeah I think they can be beaten...

If you look at the schedule and get scared or nervous you obviously don't know this team. Look at this incredible D, and how about our rushing??

What if...

They finish 13-3... Somehow the Pats lose to the Bengals and Fins... Think about it, it could be very fricken good...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][b]What if...

They finish 13-3... Somehow the Pats lose to the Bengals and Fins... Think about it, it could be very fricken good... [/b][/quote]

got a bit carried away with this part and its only a matter of time before the pat fags jump all over you

anyway we very realistically could go 4-0 and taht is what i'm saying, i wont not believe that until we lose, we should win out not could, SHOULD

All League
    Charter JI Member

I CAN have sex with supermodels, too.

It's not likely to happen.

Rookie
    i dont really care about the Pats posts, they are funny to read at most...

bob why is it likely to not happen? Just tell me why 4 wins is unlikely...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:45 AM
    [b] I CAN have sex with supermodels, too.

It's not likely to happen. [/b][/quote]
    statistically we have a 50% chance to win each game and it drops to 6 percent to win 4 straight, however that does not mean jack squat, to say it is unlikely to happen is greatly underestimating this team and a bit depressing, no team on our schedule is bullet proof we have a strong chance to win out

believe me the chances are much higher than you ever banging a supermodel, I've seen taht mug of yours BOB ;)

If we beat Pittsburgh, we can run the table. The Bengals will beat Pat's.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

anything is possible but I am looking at 3-1 or 2-2 at worse.

[quote][i]Originally posted by CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM
    [b] i dont really care about the Pats posts, they are funny to read at most...

bob why is it likely to not happen? Just tell me why 4 wins is unlikely... [/b][/quote]
    If we run the table and go 4-0 and the Pats lose to the Phins, who is the division champ ?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetOrange+Dec 7 2004, 03:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetOrange @ Dec 7 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM

bob why is it likely to not happen? Just tell me why 4 wins is unlikely... [/b][/quote]
    If we run the table and go 4-0 and the Pats lose to the Phins, who is the division champ ? [/b][/quote]
    New England would because only one of their losses would be against a common opponent (Dolphins) and two of our losses would be (Ravens, Bills)

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Dec 7 2004, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Dec 7 2004, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by JetOrange@Dec 7 2004, 03:25 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM

If we run the table and go 4-0 and the Pats lose to the Phins, who is the division champ ? [/b][/quote]
    New England would because only one of their losses would be against a common opponent (Dolphins) and two of our losses would be (Ravens, Bills) [/b][/quote]
    Wrong, because their other loss was against Pittsburgh. The tiebreaker would come down to strength of victory.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by newjakecity+Dec 7 2004, 03:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (newjakecity @ Dec 7 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Dec 7 2004, 04:35 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by JetOrange@Dec 7 2004, 03:25 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM

New England would because only one of their losses would be against a common opponent (Dolphins) and two of our losses would be (Ravens, Bills) [/b][/quote]
    Wrong, because their other loss was against Pittsburgh. The tiebreaker would come down to strength of victory. [/b][/quote]
    Your right, I knew I forgot one other common opponent.

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM
    [b]
    Just tell me why 4 wins is unlikely... [/b][/quote]

Steelers, Seahawks, Patriots and Rams all have winning records.

That&#39;s why.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Dec 7 2004, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Dec 7 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CORJET19[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 10:47 AM
    [b]
    Just tell me why 4 wins is unlikely... [/b][/quote]

Steelers, Seahawks, Patriots and Rams all have winning records.

That&#39;s why. [/b][/quote]
    Actually, Seattle and St. Louis do not. They&#39;re both 6-6, so they have 500 records. Pitt and NE have winning records.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

PatfanTx 6-6 is not a winning record.....it&#39;s 500.

The Seahawks and Rams have not been playing well of late.

As usual you bring the same nothing to the plate with the same "who did you guys play" crap. After 12 games it&#39;s pretty stale right now ;)

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:59 PM
    [b]
    Actually, Seattle and St. Louis do not. They&#39;re both 6-6, so they have 500 records. Pitt and NE have winning records. [/b][/quote]

Steelers, Seahawks, Patriots and Rams all have non-losing records.

Is that better Brody? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Dec 7 2004, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Dec 7 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheBrodyMan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:59 PM
    [b]
    Actually, Seattle and St. Louis do not. They&#39;re both 6-6, so they have 500 records. Pitt and NE have winning records. [/b][/quote]

Steelers, Seahawks, Patriots and Rams all have non-losing records.

Is that better Brody? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Perfect :lol:

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b]

As usual you bring the same nothing to the plate with the same "who did you guys play" crap. After 12 games it&#39;s pretty stale right now ;) [/b][/quote]

freak, until the Jets beat a quality team with a winning record it is not "stale".

It is a [b]FACT[/b].

Jets had a chance against the Ravens and Pats but [b]LOST[/b] both games.

Get over it.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Dec 7 2004, 04:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Dec 7 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetsfreak[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b]

As usual you bring the same nothing to the plate with the same "who did you guys play" crap. After 12 games it&#39;s pretty stale right now ;) [/b][/quote]

freak, until the Jets beat a quality team with a winning record it is not "stale".

It is a [b]FACT[/b].

Jets had a chance against the Ravens and Pats but [b]LOST[/b] both games.

Get over it. [/b][/quote]
    They beat San Diego...9-3

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:12 PM
    [b]
    They beat San Diego...9-3 [/b][/quote]

Every team usually has one "fluke" game during the season.

What were they when you played them? 1-0 :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Dec 7 2004, 05:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Dec 7 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheBrodyMan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:12 PM
    [b]
    They beat San Diego...9-3 [/b][/quote]

Every team usually has one "fluke" game during the season.

What were they when you played them? 1-0 :lol: [/b][/quote]

the way you were talking about carr and andre johnson I could have swore you thought they were a solid team and they would whoop our asses.

[SIZE=3]GUESS YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN&#33;&#33;[/SIZE]