Thread: Newsday

[quote][b]The Jets have a terrific offensive line, maybe the best in the NFL ... It is one that can wrest control of a game with its brute strength.

The Jets ought to send Cardinals coach Dennis Green a thank-you note for his inexplicable decision to release OG Pete Kendall, who has made a Very Good line a Great line.[/b][/quote]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 12:01 PM
    [b] [quote][b]The Jets have a terrific offensive line, maybe the best in the NFL ... It is one that can wrest control of a game with its brute strength.

The Jets ought to send Cardinals coach Dennis Green a thank-you note for his inexplicable decision to release OG Pete Kendall, who has made a Very Good line a Great line.[/b][/quote] [/b][/quote]
    I almost made the same exact statement about thanking Denny Green yesterday for Kendall but felt it had been done over a few times on the board...I guess this is what they mean when they say "I can't thank you enough" ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by AirForceJetFan[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 12:10 PM
    [b] I almost made the same exact statement about thanking Denny Green yesterday for Kendall but felt it had been done over a few times on the board

[b]I guess this is what they mean when they say "I can't thank you enough"[/b] ;) [/b][/quote]
    :D