Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw Lyndsey Lohan last night

She was at McDonalds with paris hilton and Brenda last night...they all looked hot and i was like" Yo....you want some of this BIG MAC? "

She was like " No....im a fish filet kinda girl"

:lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    I saw Pamela Anderson last night. She was like "so, are you a Jet fan? I love Jet fans."

So I did her.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM
    [b] She was at McDonalds with paris hilton and Brenda last night...they all looked hot and i was like" Yo....you want some of this BIG MAC? "

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    and you didn't offer some tarter sauce :ph34r:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[b] She was at McDonalds with paris hilton and Brenda last night...they all looked hot and i was like" Yo....you want some of this BIG MAC? "

See...she could see right through you.

She could tell you were gay :lol:

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Dec 7 2004, 04:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Dec 7 2004, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM

and you didn&#39;t offer some tarter sauce :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I met Angelina Jolie last night on the Jersey Turnpike, she asked me if I could show her my version of a sack dance (not something for football fields).

:lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+Dec 7 2004, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ Dec 7 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM

See...she could see right through you.

She could tell you were gay :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Is sex the only thing on your brain? I said we were in McDonalds :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by LAJET[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] I saw Pamela Anderson last night. She was like "so, are you a Jet fan? I love Jet fans."

So I did her. [/b][/quote]
    Did you get your shots for Hep C?

this thread is hilarious&#33;

Lindsey Lohan looks like Frankie Muniz in drag. I&#39;m Skurred.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:41 PM
    [b] this thread is hilarious&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Where were you last nite?? Your boy Barton was at the espn zone with Lamont and Gastineaeu signing free graphs all nite, missed a good time, no fans go to these free things. Instead you all go to the mall and banks to see Moss for &#036;50.

Veteran

weird thread.

thought you really did see her.

i did.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mathis81+Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mathis81 @ Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:41 PM
    Where were you last nite?? Your boy Barton was at the espn zone with Lamont and Gastineaeu signing free graphs all nite, missed a good time, no fans go to these free things. Instead you all go to the mall and banks to see Moss for &#036;50. [/b][/quote]
    Not me...i go to fast food joint to pick up rich movie stars ;) for the cost of a Big mac

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mathis81+Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mathis81 @ Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:41 PM
    Where were you last nite?? Your boy Barton was at the espn zone with Lamont and Gastineaeu signing free graphs all nite, missed a good time, no fans go to these free things. Instead you all go to the mall and banks to see Moss for &#036;50. [/b][/quote]

really? because I live in florida :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    I was actually planning to go last night but I have been sick the past week and yesterday was my only day to rest.

[quote][i]Originally posted by petejet+Dec 7 2004, 03:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (petejet @ Dec 7 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LAJET[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 08:19 PM
    [b] I saw Pamela Anderson last night. She was like "so, are you a Jet fan? I love Jet fans."

So I did her. [/b][/quote]
    Did you get your shots for Hep C? [/b][/quote]
    Damn, wish I saw this post earlier... I wanted to use the same line&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] See...she could see right through you.

I think it was the "I&#39;m a friend of JonE" T-shirt he was wearing that gave him away......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I kicked my dog last night.

Is this comment appropriate for this thread? :ph34r:

[quote][i]Originally posted by FlyingElvis+Dec 7 2004, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (FlyingElvis @ Dec 7 2004, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonEJet[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] See...she could see right through you.

I think it was the "I&#39;m a friend of JonE" T-shirt he was wearing that gave him away...... [/b][/quote]
    I just got back up from the Pats fan.

THEY MUST BE ROOTING FOR THE JETS&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

You tell em elvis.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Scott Dierking[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:10 PM
    [b] I kicked my dog last night.

Is this comment appropriate for this thread? :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    I kicked him afterwards.