Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw Lyndsey Lohan last night

Hall Of Fame
    It's always good to see a thread like this because it shows that everyone is in a good mood about our JETS team.

It does feel damn good to be 9-3

B)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mathis81[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:43 PM
    [b] Where were you last nite?? Your boy Barton was at the espn zone with Lamont and Gastineaeu signing free graphs all nite, missed a good time, no fans go to these free things. Instead you all go to the mall and banks to see Moss for $50. [/b][/quote]
    Where do they publicize these free signings?

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM
    [b] She was at McDonalds with paris hilton and Brenda last night...they all looked hot and i was like" Yo....you want some of this BIG MAC? "

She was like " No....im a fish filet kinda girl"

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    Wow, a picture of Lindsay and Paris.

Where's Smizzy??? Must've been in the bathroom, or something.

[img]http://www.lohanonline.com/news_2004jan31_smoke.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    Did anyone see this weeks South Park with Paris Hilton. The "Whore Off" may have been the funniest thing I have seen on TV this year.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Big Al NYC+Dec 7 2004, 05:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Big Al NYC &#064; Dec 7 2004, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM
    [b] She was at McDonalds with paris hilton and Brenda last night...they all looked hot and i was like" Yo....you want some of this BIG MAC? "

Where&#39;s Smizzy??? Must&#39;ve been in the bathroom, or something.

[img]http://www.lohanonline.com/news_2004jan31_smoke.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Thats me right behind paris hilton&#33;&#33;

Im asking LL if she wants my big mac.....you can clearly see her telling me " im a fish filet girl"

Thats MBG hand reaching in from the left...he was hammered and he kept screaming " PARIS"

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Big Al NYC[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:38 PM
    [b][img]http://www.lohanonline.com/news_2004jan31_smoke.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]
    Look at this picture of Lindsay and tell me she doesn&#39;t look exactly like Ray Liotta with a wig.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] Im asking LL if she wants my big mac.....you can clearly see her telling me " im a fish filet girl"

[/b][/quote]
    What the hell are you hitting on Latin Lawyer for dude?

Thats just wrong

[quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Dec 7 2004, 07:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Dec 7 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b] Im asking LL if she wants my big mac.....you can clearly see her telling me " im a fish filet girl"

[/b][/quote]
    What the hell are you hitting on Latin Lawyer for dude?

Thats just wrong [/b][/quote]
    If LL looks like lohan,ill do him ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Timmy-y-y-y+Dec 7 2004, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Timmy-y-y-y @ Dec 7 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Big Al NYC[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 05:38 PM
    [b][img]http://www.lohanonline.com/news_2004jan31_smoke.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]
    Look at this picture of Lindsay and tell me she doesn&#39;t look exactly like Ray Liotta with a wig. [/b][/quote]
    Timmy man that&#39;s funny as hell :lol:

She really does look like him...ya crazy bastid :D

Veteran
    brooklyn, there are 2 good options. a} jets.com, every monday night theres a free signing at champions sports bar plus woody johnson has charity fundraisers during the offseason where alot of the starts, including chad, mawae and chrebet , have atteneded. #2 is signingshotline.com. i have a whole collection of jet memorabilia and have never paid a dime for an autograph. i love the jets to the point of obcession, but these guys have enough &#036;&#036;, they dont need mine for signing a helmet, picture of football.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Big Al NYC+Dec 7 2004, 04:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Big Al NYC @ Dec 7 2004, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 04:14 PM

Where&#39;s Smizzy??? Must&#39;ve been in the bathroom, or something.

[img]http://www.lohanonline.com/news_2004jan31_smoke.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Smizzy is on the floor underneath Paris&#39; dress ;)