Thread: Abe being out

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good teams survive injuries...Penny went down and we were 2-1...

If the Pats could win without there best defensive player(LAW) and without there top 4 corners, we can win with just 1 guy being out....Our D IS Healthy but 1 player...Im not saying we wont miss ABE but we can win without him....

10-3 without are best defensive player would be awesome....

Bryan Thomas played big when he replaced Ellis....He will be the talk of the MB sunday night...He made 4 nice tackels in his short amount of work on sunday...He is ready to show more....

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST----- 2 SACKS FOR B Thomas...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by LockeJET[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 09:03 PM
    [b] Good teams survive injuries...Penny went down and we were 2-1...

If the Pats could win without there best defensive player(LAW) and without there top 4 corners, we can win with just 1 guy being out....Our D IS Healthy but 1 player...Im not saying we wont miss ABE but we can win without him....

10-3 without are best defensive player would be awesome....

Bryan Thomas played big when he replaced Ellis....He will be the talk of the MB sunday night...He made 4 nice tackels in his short amount of work on sunday...He is ready to show more.... [/b][/quote]
    :blink:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say it matters a great deal that Abe is out. Just his prescence in the lineup is something to worry about. Sure, Thomas might have another good game, but that would only be because defenses focus on Shaun Ellis.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Dec 7 2004, 06:06 PM
    [b] I'd say it matters a great deal that Abe is out. Just his prescence in the lineup is something to worry about. Sure, Thomas might have another good game, but that would only be because defenses focus on Shaun Ellis. [/b][/quote]
    Im not syaing we wont miss ABE and his prescence...

ALL IM SAYING IS WE CAN WIN WITHOUT HIM

We are going to beat an 11-1 team on the road....We got this one!!

10-3....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    abe has been great this year, BUT I haven't seen a sack outa him since the ravens game. BUT he has dominating the run, and still getting in the QBs face nearly every snap.

BT looks rejuvenated this year, faster and smarter than ever, and I think he can have another great game. he looked like john abraham against the ravens. he wasn't going up against ogdens backup BTW, he was going against their starting RT.