Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    as they say, "it's cheaper to keep her!"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE=3]AMEN!!![/SIZE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how I feel about that! It just means YEARS until they do do this to him............

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 04:52 PM
    [b] death [/b][/quote]
    Good..........The sooner...the better !.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    if they put him in a cell with other inmates they'll kill him before his time....inmates hate child killers....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by spjets[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 03:56 PM
    [b] if they put him in a cell with other inmates they'll kill him before his time....inmates hate child killers.... [/b][/quote]
    How would you know? You ever been locked up?

TomShane
    They should drop him in a 10-foot deep hole, fill the hole up to his ankles with kerosene-soaked charcoal briquets, and then drop a match on him.

How's that for a "mindless lib," eh, CBTNY? :lol:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chances are he will never get that needle. He will rot to death on death row.

He deserves much worse.

This man killed his wife & child in cold blood and dumped them in the bay like they were trash.

Amen.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally dont like the death penalty...In my opinion, its an easy way out for these criminals...Id rather them sit in jail and suffer for the rest of there lives...

If I had the choice of life in prison or execution....Than they can fry my ass too..

Either way Scott Peterson should rot in hell..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Dec 13 2004, 04:59 PM
    [b] They should drop him in a 10-foot deep hole, fill the hole up to his ankles with kerosene-soaked charcoal briquets, and then drop a match on him.

How's that for a "mindless lib," eh, CBTNY? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    actually they said the death penalty is safer for Peterson as opposed to life in prison and it made sense.

Since he has been sentenced to death he will be in solitary confinement while his appeals process goes through (probably 15-20 years).

Were he sentenced to life in prison he'd be put into the general prison population and probably killed by the inmates (ala the unibomber)....never mind the fact he'd probably have a real pain in his ass from the get-go. :lol:

Regardless; ever wonder what was going through this idiots mind? why would anyone go through such extreme's?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    THe DP means he can't appeal for 10 years. If he got LWOP he could appeal in 3.

Justice was served.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to be honest and say this case has surprised me. I was surprised the jury came back as fast as they did on circumstancial evidence....that he was convicted of Murder 1 which points to pre-meditation and now gets the death penality.

The thing about this case is not knowing how or why.

I know someone is gonna say, that doesn't matter a wife/mother and child is dead...but it seems wrong when mode and motive is missing in what is now a death penalty case. Unless you paint Peterson as a serial killer type-- a sociopath or psychotic which can be the case, but those types kill strangers, people they don't know. If this was a crime of passion case, Peterson should have spoke up and tell what happened but he comes off like a cold blooded murderer.

don't mind me I'm just babbling trying to understand who or what Peterson is

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Dec 14 2004, 11:16 AM
    [b] don't mind me I'm just babbling trying to understand who or what Peterson is [/b][/quote]
    Eventually you will be wondering who Peterson WAS :lol: :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This trial got way too much media coverage IMO, but at least hes getting what he deserved.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    After getting Winona Ryder bagged for shoplifting and now Peterson getting death-good news-slimebag Mark Geragos will have to find an honest line of work.

Have to say that the death penalty will never come. California has had Richard Ramirez on death row for 20+ years and he's no closer to getting the needle. Better peterson be driven crazy in a 6x9 cell by himself for 24 hours a day with no hope, no appeals, no bleeding hearts crying for him like Mumia!, driven totally batsh!t.