Thread: OT: DELL Computers

I just boughta DELL 8400....any opinions from posters in the know??

Also...Now that I'll have a broadband connection, how difficult would it be to set up Playstation2 witha connection apart from the computer(i.e.-connect to the PS2 in a seperate room with just PS2 and a TV thats just used for PS2, nothing else.

Hopefully I can get this done and play in the JIer Madden leagues.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 09:29 AM
    [b] I just boughta DELL 8400....any opinions from posters in the know??

Also...Now that I'll have a broadband connection, how difficult would it be to set up Playstation2 witha connection apart from the computer(i.e.-connect to the PS2 in a seperate room with just PS2 and a TV thats just used for PS2, nothing else.

Hopefully I can get this done and play in the JIer Madden leagues. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, Dells are good computers.

To get a broadband connection to the ps2 you will need a router. A router will split the connection between the comp and your ps2. Also you need the online adapter for the ps2 (if you dont have it yet).

Any more info..lemme know..

LL

Broadband as in cable or dsl?

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:05 PM
    [b]

Broadband as in cable or dsl? [/b][/quote]
    optimum cable on L.I.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree+Dec 16 2004, 01:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Shadetree @ Dec 16 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-latinlawyer[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:05 PM
    [b]

Broadband as in cable or dsl? [/b][/quote]
    optimum cable on L.I. [/b][/quote]
    cool..so basically just get a router or wireless router and make sure you have an online adapter for the PS2 and you are set to go.

Any ?? just ask&#33;

LL

Dell is ok for surfing the net. I&#39;m not a fan of Dell, then again I&#39;m a gamer, and gamers build their own computers. Anywho what LL said is true. You run into any problems you can go here for help.

[url=http://www.dslreports.com/forums/all]http://www.dslreports.com/forums/all[/url]