Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: South Park

All League
    Charter JI Member

Warning to sackdance99 you may not want to read on!

WARNING - SPOILERS BELOW

Anyone see this? It may have been the most disturbing episode ever.

To sum it up in just a few statements:

It started out with talking forest creatures needing help for the birth of their savior.

They turned out to be Satanist and their savior was the anti-christ.

It ended with baby mountain lions aborting the anti-christ out of the ass of a jewish kid.

Somewhere in between the forest creatures sacraficed one of their own complete with a "blood orgy".

And oh yeah...Cartman was somehow behind this whole mess...but I won't spoil that part of it.

It was really funny, yet disturbing stuff.

They have crossed the line a couple of times, but this sounds like they have really crossed it.

they went completely overbaord with the whole satanism thing. A lot of kids watch this and to be honest, they tend to go a lil nuts sometimes...last night was just crazy.

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] They have crossed the line a couple of times, but this sounds like they have really crossed it. [/b][/quote]
    Oh yeah...they didnt just cross the line....they did a fosbury flop over it.

I'm watching the episode and telling myself that it was kinda lame, then....[SIZE=3]BAM!!![/SIZE] they slap me in the face with this stuff.

Disturbingly funny.

Kids watching at 10:30 at night....whose fault is that.

I thought it was fantastic!!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by brooklynjetfan[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:08 PM
    [b] Kids watching at 10:30 at night....whose fault is that.

I thought it was fantastic!! [/b][/quote]
    will it be repeated?

Veteran
    i thought it was pretty damn funny. it kinda started out a little slow but it ended up pretty funny :lol: . Matt Stone and Trey Parker are pretty messed up, yet great in there own way. what would the world be like without south park? i hope we never have to find out

what was the name of the episode?

Veteran
    its woodland critter christmas and it will be on friday night at midnight and saturday night at 3 am

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green+Dec 16 2004, 01:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mean Bro Green @ Dec 16 2004, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brooklynjetfan[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:08 PM
    [b] Kids watching at 10:30 at night....whose fault is that.

I thought it was fantastic&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    will it be repeated? [/b][/quote]
    it will most likely be repeated but still wont be til late...

1) It was freaking hysterical.

2) No where near the most disturbing episode ever. Lemmiwinks will always rain supreme as the most disturbing episode.

All Pro
    My fiance watched this last night, and didn&#39;t stop laughing.........

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetlag[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:41 PM
    [b] 1) It was freaking hysterical.

2) No where near the most disturbing episode ever. Lemmiwinks will always rain supreme as the most disturbing episode. [/b][/quote]
    Lemmiwinks is great, but not most disturbing, most disturbing is Scott Tennorman.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsmets+Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetsmets @ Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetlag[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:41 PM

2) No where near the most disturbing episode ever. Lemmiwinks will always rain supreme as the most disturbing episode. [/b][/quote]
    Lemmiwinks is great, but not most disturbing, most disturbing is Scott Tennorman. [/b][/quote]
    Touche.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsmets+Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetsmets @ Dec 16 2004, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetlag[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 01:41 PM

Lemmiwinks is great, but not most disturbing, most disturbing is Scott Tennorman. [/b][/quote]
    Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm....sweet tears of victory.....mmmm, mmmm, mmmm

enough talk of kids.

watch your kids and dont let them see my shows if they disturb you. lazy ass parents, you pop out your little guys and then expect the whole world to change and raise them for you. lazy asses..... go throw a baseball to them and keep others out of your personal life

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] enough talk of kids.

watch your kids and dont let them see my shows if they disturb you. lazy ass parents, you pop out your little guys and then expect the whole world to change and raise them for you. lazy asses..... go throw a baseball to them and keep others out of your personal life [/b][/quote]
    Exactly. The show is on late at night and carries a TV mature rating for a reason...to assist the parents with THEIR responsibility.

Sooner that episode makes it across the Atlantic, the better. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Yea last nights was very sick. I didnt know where it was going at first then everything started to happen . Man that blood orgy was just plain sick &#33;

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by thechadzone10[/i]@Dec 16 2004, 04:49 PM
    [b] Yea last nights was very sick. I didnt know where it was going at first then everything started to happen . Man that blood orgy was just plain sick &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Did you catch the Bear getting double teamed?

One in the rear and one in the ear&#33;&#33;&#33; :o :o :o :o :o