View Poll Results: Who's your 2004 War Criminal of the Year?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • George W.Bush

12 63.16%
  • Dick Cheney

0 0%
  • Donald Rumsfeld

0 0%
  • other (please name in reply)

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your 2004 War Criminal of the Year?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a very tough decision for me. What do you all think?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My war criminal of the year (and probably the past half-century) are people like Curtisthegreat, JetsMetsIsles and the party they follow (the party of appeasement) who turn a blind while people millions are slaughtered.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If your gonna tell me that Bush is a war criminal with the likes of Zarqawi than you are an idiot.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for GW Only because he is the master, true he is very dumb and it is almost impossible for him to make a decision on his own, but he is the master, and he should be held responsible for all the atrocities commited in Iraq...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reinhard Heydrich. It seems every year he gets beaten out by whoever's flavour of the month. I mean, he was a shoe-in finally a few years ago, but Pol Pot went and died, and he got the sympathy vote.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though I shouldn't even respond to this nonsensical polll, the Janjaweed in Darfar.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, my brother in Iraq has told me that the troops have nothing but great respect for their commander in Chief.

Only an idiot would call the President a War Criminal. I suggest you take a walk around ground zero, before you spout such nonsense.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 08:47 PM
    [b] First of all, my brother in Iraq has told me that the troops have nothing but great respect for their commander in Chief.

[/b][/quote]
    Jetman...didn't you say in a previous post he was coming back by Christmas?

God Bless your brother and keep us updated....Pope (who used to come here often) also had a brother who fought in Iraq and he returned in August.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 07:47 PM
    [b] First of all, my brother in Iraq has told me that the troops have nothing but great respect for their commander in Chief.

Only an idiot would call the President a War Criminal. I suggest you take a walk around ground zero, before you spout such nonsense. [/b][/quote]
    I've been to ground zero, and it makes me want to puke that the president shamelessly used the events of 9/11 for political gain and stomped all over the graves of the people that died that day. It's clearly that some soldiers are losing confidence in Bush to say the least, as people are suing not to go to Iraq with their extended tours of duties and the stop-loss policies that are being employed. The Army Reserves and National Guard fell well short of their recruitment goals for this year. I have the utmost respect for the troops, though some of you rightwing nuts would like to tell yourselves that Democrats do not support the troops, that's unmitigated BS. I support the troops, I don't support the war.

And oh yeah, over 100,000 Iraqi civilians have died. And around 1,300 American soldiers at this point. And for what exactly?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kofi Annan's son for his role in the 'oil for food' program. And the French, just because.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat+Dec 24 2004, 01:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (curtisthegreat @ Dec 24 2004, 01:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetman67[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 07:47 PM

Only an idiot would call the President a War Criminal. I suggest you take a walk around ground zero, before you spout such nonsense. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve been to ground zero, and it makes me want to puke that the president shamelessly used the events of 9/11 for political gain and stomped all over the graves of the people that died that day. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure you feel doubly sick the way kerri spat on his Vietnam brothers to gain political curry in the early 70&#39;s only to U-turn and try and garner favor in &#39;04....btw: your ill-concieved facts are hysterical.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Dec 24 2004, 11:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Dec 24 2004, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by curtisthegreat@Dec 24 2004, 01:01 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jetman67[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 07:47 PM

I&#39;ve been to ground zero, and it makes me want to puke that the president shamelessly used the events of 9/11 for political gain and stomped all over the graves of the people that died that day. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure you feel doubly sick the way kerri spat on his Vietnam brothers to gain political curry in the early 70&#39;s only to U-turn and try and garner favor in &#39;04....btw: your ill-concieved facts are hysterical. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s good to know they&#39;re hysterical. And considering you have no response to them whatsoever, they must also be true.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]My war criminal of the year (and probably the past half-century) are people like Curtisthegreat, JetsMetsIsles and the party they follow (the party of appeasement) who turn a blind while people millions are slaughtered. [/b][/quote]

The only thing you forget, is that bush turns a blind eye to every country that doesn&#39;t have oil.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I take it by everyones silence that they agree with me

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GangGreen63[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 08:36 PM
    [b] [quote][b]My war criminal of the year (and probably the past half-century) are people like Curtisthegreat, JetsMetsIsles and the party they follow (the party of appeasement) who turn a blind while people millions are slaughtered. [/b][/quote]

The only thing you forget, is that bush turns a blind eye to every country that doesn&#39;t have oil. [/b][/quote]
    I know.....Afgahnistan is bubbling with oil, ain&#39;t they? BRILLIANT&#33;

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading this, I just figured out who CurtisTheGreat is. It can only be 51VilmaBeast from AFCErivals, and I forget the name from The Gang Green. He is a 16 or 17 year old kid who is extremely interested in far left politics, and loves to lecture voter and taxpayers that the only right in the world is anything the DNC or Al Franken says. VERBATUM.

:lol: Highly amusing stuff.

A word to Come Back to NY:
    Don&#39;t bother debating this guy. He is never wrong&#33;
    :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Dec 23 2004, 08:47 PM

can anyone explain to me the connection between ground zero and IRAQ???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Dec 29 2004, 12:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Dec 29 2004, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GangGreen63[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 08:36 PM
    [b] [quote][b]My war criminal of the year (and probably the past half-century) are people like Curtisthegreat, JetsMetsIsles and the party they follow (the party of appeasement) who turn a blind while people millions are slaughtered. [/b][/quote]

The only thing you forget, is that bush turns a blind eye to every country that doesn&#39;t have oil. [/b][/quote]
    I know.....Afgahnistan is bubbling with oil, ain&#39;t they? BRILLIANT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    no oil but they are potentially a major source for natural gas -

[url=http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/afghan.html]http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/afghan.html[/url]

Hamid Karsai worked as a consultant to Halliburton for years trying to build that pipeline...

replace the word "oil" with "energy" and that&#39;s the US foreign policy in a nutshell

BUsh turns a blind eye to every country that doesn&#39;t have ENERGY

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Dec 29 2004, 09:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Dec 29 2004, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Dec 29 2004, 12:43 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-GangGreen63[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 08:36 PM

I know.....Afgahnistan is bubbling with oil, ain&#39;t they? BRILLIANT&#33; [/b][/quote]
    no oil but they are potentially a major source for natural gas -

[url=http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/afghan.html]http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/afghan.html[/url]

Hamid Karsai worked as a consultant to Halliburton for years trying to build that pipeline...

replace the word "oil" with "energy" and that&#39;s the US foreign policy in a nutshell

BUsh turns a blind eye to every country that doesn&#39;t have ENERGY [/b][/quote]
    Potentially? The Jets could potentially play in the Super Bowl&#33;

clowns will dig to find any alternate reason other then the facts to appease their conscience when America engages another country.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Miznabie[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 09:16 AM
    [b] After reading this, I just figured out who CurtisTheGreat is. It can only be 51VilmaBeast from AFCErivals, and I forget the name from The Gang Green. He is a 16 or 17 year old kid who is extremely interested in far left politics, and loves to lecture voter and taxpayers that the only right in the world is anything the DNC or Al Franken says. VERBATUM.

:lol: Highly amusing stuff.

A word to Come Back to NY:
    Don&#39;t bother debating this guy. He is never wrong&#33;
    :lol: [/b][/quote]
    thanks for the heads up minz.....I&#39;ve been to alot of these leftist/libs rallies to protest against those scum and find that at least half of them are under the age of 18- something the press never reports.