Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Might be A Left Wing Dip Sh!t If.....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    14) The humor and irony of hundreds of thousands of post-menopausal lesbians (who can't get pregnant) marching through the streets of Washington D.C. and demanding abortion rights (which they already have) goes completely over your head.

13) You're unable to grasp the global war on terrorism unless Michael Moore boils it down and spoon feeds it to you as "America is killing brown people," after which you conclude that America is evil.

12) You openly cheer for America to lose the war in Iraq, you make all sorts of excuses for why we were attacked on 9/11, and you call Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld "The Real Axis of Evil," but feign shock when someone calls your "patriotism" into question.

11) You adopt the most superficial aspects of Asian culture (green tea, feng shui, and the whole "zen" thing), but mock the pillars of Asian society which make them so successful (hard work, delayed gratification, a strong family unit, and a sense of honor).

10) You cringed when you saw the photos of the Iraqi prisoners being "tortured" by having to stand naked and wear a bag over their heads, but you didn't bat an eye when the Americans were being dragged through the streets of Fallujah.

9) You blame America's over-reliance on foreign oil as the prime source of money for terrorism, but if a solar-powered car were invented tomorrow (reducing our dependence on foreign oil to zero), you would then say that it's America's fault that the Arab world is poor (and would start making excuses for future terrorist attacks based upon that premise).

8) You were certain that Kucinich, Dean, and Clark were in the "majority," because the things they said fit in with your limited worldview.

7) You decry jobs going overseas, but you wear Nikes, drive a Volvo, and shop at Wal-Mart.

6) You call conservatives "hateful and mean-spirited," then follow up by telling your friends a few "Reagan has Altzheimers" jokes.

5) You profess to hate capitalism, but jump at the chance when someone hits you up to join their get-rich-quick scheme.

4) You think John Kerry deserves to be president based solely on his questionable record as a "war hero," but balked at such an idea in 92 and 96, when two genuine war heroes ran against an admitted draft-dodging POS named Clinton.

3) You admire Japanese ex-hostage Nahoko Takato as a "great humanitarian" because she helped a handful of Iraqi children and has dedicated herself to getting the Japanese troops out of Iraq (even though the Japanese troops have helped Iraqis by the tens of thousands by repairing water purification equipment and are there in a "non-combat" humanitarian role).

2) You're convinced that AIDS would be wiped out if we could just find a way to remove the negative social stigma attached to it.

1) You are furious at Bush for dropping the ball and "allowing" 9/11 to happen by not using all of the law-enforcement tools in his arsenal (such as profiling and databases), even though you're doing everything in your power to block Attorney General John Ashcroft from using the same law-enforcement tools to prevent a FUTURE 9/11.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    And a Very Merry Christmas to you Hick. I hope your holiday is full of family, love, goodwill and peace. Have a great Holiday! :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You might be a right wing lunatic if you believe any of that crap.

[url=http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/12/24/france.hostage/index.html]http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/1...tage/index.html[/url]
    (CNN) --[b] A French journalist held hostage in Iraq for four months says his captors wanted U.S. President George W. Bush re-elected because it would help promote their cause.[/b]
    Georges Malbrunot, who was released Tuesday along with fellow journalist Christian Chesnot, told CNN the Iraqi militants "need someone tough against them, it's like boxing."

Speaking by telephone from Vichy, France on Friday, Malbrunot quoted his captors as saying Bush's re-election "would improve our ability to fight."

[b]"We vote for Bush because Bush help us a lot by intervening in Afghanistan. So, from that point we could spread all over the world and we are now in 60 countries," Malbrunot cited one of the militants as saying on October 15, two weeks before Bush defeated Democrat John Kerry.

Malbrunot, 41, quoted the same militant as saying: "Our main targets are Saudi Arabia and Egypt. And because of Bush, if he is re-elected, we are sure that American soldiers will remain in Iraq for years."[/b]

In a separate interview on RTL radio, Malbrunot said it would take time for them to recover from their ordeal.

"Sleeping, for example, is hard," he said. "But the life of a free man is far easier than that of a hostage," he added.

Le Figaro reporter Malbrunot and Chesnot, 37, who works for Radio France Internationale, were reported missing August 21 after they left Baghdad for Najaf.

An Iraqi insurgent group calling itself the Islamic Army in Iraq said in a statement posted on Islamist Web sites Tuesday it released the pair for several reasons, including some French government positions on Iraq and appeals by Islamic groups for their freedom.

They returned to France late on Wednesday to a heroes' welcome from family, friends and politicians led by President Jacques Chirac. French government sources said the release was arranged through intermediaries, and no ransom was asked and none was paid.

The militant group had demanded the French government repeal a ban on the wearing of head scarves by Muslim girls in public schools.

The law, which also covers religious items such as yarmulkes and large crosses, took effect at the start of the school year.

The French government had been attempting to win the journalists' freedom but did not repeal the ban. French Muslim leaders had joined government officials in condemning the kidnappings.

Sources credited the French Muslim community with helping to aid in the release arrangements.

France has the largest Muslim population in Europe, estimated at 5 million.

Shortly after returning to France, Malbrunot reignited a row over a failed bid in September by self-appointed mediators to secure the reporters' freedom, launching a fierce attack on those behind the venture.

"I am outraged by (their) behavior ... it was playing with the lives of their compatriots, which deserves nothing but contempt," Reuters quoted him as saying.

Didier Julia, the deputy at the center of the storm, faces expulsion from Chirac's ruling UMP party for his role in the affair. His emissary in the matter was Philippe Brett, a little- known businessman with a history of political dealings in France and Iraq.

Reality sure is a *****, huh? I'm not aware of anyone "openly cheering" to lose the war in Iraq. We're cheering for the troops come home ASAP as there is no basis in reality for this unnecessary war. I could easily respond to the high amount of BS in that post, but there's really no point in doing it because you'll continue believe the lies and hearsay.

[url=http://www.ivaw.net/]http://www.ivaw.net/[/url]
    So I guess these guys are anti-american communists as well?

[b]Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW) is a group of veterans from Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. We are committed to saving lives and ending the violence in Iraq by an immediate withdrawal of all occupying forces. We also believe that the governments that sponsored these wars are indebted to the men and women that were forced to fight them and must give their Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen the benefits that are owed to them upon their return home[/b]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Dec 24 2004, 09:22 AM
    [b] 13) You're unable to grasp the global war on terrorism [/b][/quote]
    yeah it's funny can someone please explain that too me?

the way i understand we will be fighting suicidal Muslims for the next 100 years?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hick....you are usually right on with your posts here but you missed the number one reason how to know a left wing dipsh!t....

[b]#1- You hate the fact you were born an American and hold contempt for God that you cannot call Stougard, germany or lyon, france or brussells, belgium your hometown!!![/b]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 PM
    [b] Hick....you are usually right on with your posts here but you missed the number one reason how to know a left wing dipsh!t....

[b]#1- You hate the fact you were born an American and hold contempt for God that you cannot call Stougard, germany or lyon, france or brussells, belgium your hometown!!![/b] [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, I love this argument. Liberals hate America! That's always a classic. Do me a favor CBTNY, look up how many Democratic congresspeople and other Democratic elected officials are veterans and find out how many Republican veterans there are. A few Democratic elected officials that come to my mind are Charles Rangel, veteran of the Korean War, and a very liberal congressman from Harlem. Jack Reed, liberal Democratic senator of Rhode Island, is also a graduate of West Point. And the list goes on.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's some more for your entertainment:
    Sen. Daniel Akaka-D Hawaii
    US Army Corps of Engineers, WWII

Sen. Tom Carper-D Delaware
    Naval flight officer in Vietnam, Served another 18 years in Naval Reserve and retired as a Captain

Former Sen. Tom Daschle-D South Dakota
    Was an intelligence officer in the USAF Strategic Air Command for 3 years

Sen. Christopher Dodd-D Connecticut
    Veteran of the Army Reserve

Sen. Jon Corzine-D New Jersey
    Veteran of Marine Corps Reserve 1969-75

Sen. Tom Harkin-D Iowa
    Navy Pilot from 1962-67, Vietnam vet

Retiring Sen. Fritz Hollings-D South Carolina
    WWII Veteran, North Africa and Europe, won Bronze Star

Sen. Daniel Inouye-D Hawaii
    WWII Veteran, won Medal of Honor

I'm sure you'll be pleased to discover
    Sen. Edward Kennedy-D Massachussets
    U.S. Army Veteran 1951-53

Sen. John Kerry-D Massachussets
    Of course I'm sure you'll just slime him with the lies from the Swift Boat Liars for Fraud, so no point in even saying them

Sen. Herb Kohl-D Wisconsin
    Veteran of Army Reserve 1958-64

Sen. Frank Lautenberg- D New Jersey
    Served in Army Signal Corps in Europe during WWII

Sen. Jack Reed-D Rhode Island
    Graduated from West Point in 1971. Was an Army Ranger and paratrooper. Served in 82nd Airborne Division as an Infantry Platoon leader, a Company Commander and a Battalion Staff Officer.

That's 13 Democratic senators right there, I wonder how many more representatives there are.

Some prominent Republican names in the Senate:
    Bill Frist:none
    Trent Lott:none
    Mitch McConnell:none
    Ted Stevens:actually a WWII veteran
    John Warner:also a WWII veteran and Korea Vet, Navy Secretary
    John McCain:Vietnam Vet of course
    Chuck Grassley:none

Just some food for thought.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat+Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (curtisthegreat @ Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 PM
    [b] Hick....you are usually right on with your posts here but you missed the number one reason how to know a left wing dipsh&#33;t....

[b]#1- You hate the fact you were born an American and hold contempt for God that you cannot call Stougard, germany or lyon, france or brussells, belgium your hometown&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b] [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, I love this argument. Liberals hate America&#33; That&#39;s always a classic. Do me a favor CBTNY, look up how many Democratic congresspeople and other Democratic elected officials are veterans and find out how many Republican veterans there are. A few Democratic elected officials that come to my mind are Charles Rangel, veteran of the Korean War, and a very liberal congressman from Harlem. Jack Reed, liberal Democratic senator of Rhode Island, is also a graduate of West Point. And the list goes on. [/b][/quote]
    So you&#39;re saying it isn&#39;t possible to be a veteran yet hate America?

Somewhere in Hell, Tim McVeigh is laughing his ass off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Dec 29 2004, 05:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick @ Dec 29 2004, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by curtisthegreat@Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 PM
    [b] Hick....you are usually right on with your posts here but you missed the number one reason how to know a left wing dipsh&#33;t....

[b]#1- You hate the fact you were born an American and hold contempt for God that you cannot call Stougard, germany or lyon, france or brussells, belgium your hometown&#33;&#33;&#33;[/b] [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, I love this argument. Liberals hate America&#33; That&#39;s always a classic. Do me a favor CBTNY, look up how many Democratic congresspeople and other Democratic elected officials are veterans and find out how many Republican veterans there are. A few Democratic elected officials that come to my mind are Charles Rangel, veteran of the Korean War, and a very liberal congressman from Harlem. Jack Reed, liberal Democratic senator of Rhode Island, is also a graduate of West Point. And the list goes on. [/b][/quote]
    So you&#39;re saying it isn&#39;t possible to be a veteran yet hate America?

Somewhere in Hell, Tim McVeigh is laughing his ass off. [/b][/quote]
    Tim McVeigh was a right-wing lunatic. And gee, you&#39;d think if people served their country they probably don&#39;t hate it. I just for some reason think it&#39;s a bit hyprocritical for war-mongering Republicans who&#39;ve never served a day to call armed forces and war veteran Democrats "unpatriotic" because they won&#39;t support their fascist agenda.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Sen. Tom Harkin-D Iowa

Of course I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll just slime him with the lies from the Swift Boat Liars for Fraud, so no point in even saying them
    [/b][/quote]

Both known commie sympathizers:

[img]http://www.venezuelanet.org/John%20Kerry%20y%20Daniel%20Ortega.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat+Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (curtisthegreat @ Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 PM

Randi Rodent of Err America radio was in the military and that slimy lib ***** hates America.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Dec 29 2004, 09:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Dec 29 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by curtisthegreat@Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:48 PM

Randi Rodent of Err America radio was in the military and that slimy lib ***** hates America. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Randi Rhodes was in the USAF, I believe she was the AF women of the year in 1979 in fact. You say she hates America with absolutely no merit. You know what CBTNY? SHE HAS DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS THAN YOU. Holy s**t&#33; Guess what we live in a democracy, people have different beliefs. When they disagree with you, it means they disagree with you which they have every right to do, that doesn&#39;t mean she hates our great country. IMO, it&#39;s pretty unpatriotic to say a person hates their country just because they disagree with you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Dec 29 2004, 09:47 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Sen. Tom Harkin-D Iowa

Of course I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll just slime him with the lies from the Swift Boat Liars for Fraud, so no point in even saying them
    [/b][/quote]

Both known commie sympathizers:

[img]http://www.venezuelanet.org/John%20Kerry%20y%20Daniel%20Ortega.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    How exactly does a picture of them shaking hands make them "commie sympathizers"?

[img]http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/dec2003/handshake300.jpg[/img]

I guess Rummy is a fascist mass murderer sympathizer.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 30 2004, 03:26 PM
    [b] I guess Rummy is a fascist mass murderer sympathizer.
    [/b][/quote]
    As much as FDR and Truman were Stalinists

[img]http://home.planet.nl/~aadel/potsamconference.gif[/img]

[img]http://faculty.virginia.edu/setear/students/fdrneutr/CHURCHFRDSTAL.JPG[/img]

We aligned ourselves at the time with Sadaam & Stalin to fight the greater evil. Ortega was nothing more than a commie that liberal scum in this nation adored.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah we needed Saddam to help fight Iran. Then Raygun sold weapons to Iran. And he used that money to support the Contras in Nicaragua who were trying to bring down the democratically-elected Ortega. And they broke acts of Congress as well as international law in the progress. I don&#39;t know if progressives "loved" him at that time, being that I wasn&#39;t alive, but I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s bogus sliming by you anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 30 2004, 04:24 PM
    [b] Yeah we needed Saddam to help fight Iran. Then Raygun sold weapons to Iran. And he used that money to support the Contras in Nicaragua who were trying to bring down the democratically-elected Ortega. And they broke acts of Congress as well as international law in the progress. I don&#39;t know if progressives "loved" him at that time, being that I wasn&#39;t alive, but I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s bogus sliming by you anyway. [/b][/quote]
    "Progressives"???? Sort of like the pro-abortion crowd disguising themselves under the "pro-choice" BS, ain&#39;t it??

Well let&#39;s see....we sided with Stalin for a reason and even Sadaam for a purpose...what purpose did Ortega ever serve and why would anyone shake his hand with a smile?? Like to hear a response to that.

In fact here&#39;s another liberal scu...er, progressive adoring a different commie dictator:

[img]http://ambassadors.net/archives/issue12/castrocarter2.jpg[/img]

Still waiting for you to point out where I&#39;ve quoted Ann Coulter...hope to hear from you soon, being that your bedtime is coming close and everything.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://s87266680.onlinehome.us/avatars/forum/mypostbeatup.gif[/img]

:P

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here&#39;s this list just for sh&#33;ts and giggles:

Democrats

* Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
    * David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
    * Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
    * Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
    * Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
    * Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
    * John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, Purple Hearts.
    * Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
    * Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star, Vietnam.
    * Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-53.
    * Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
    * Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
    * Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII; Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
    * Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze Stars, and Soldier&#39;s Medal.
    * Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star and Legion of Merit.
    * Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
    * Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam; Bronze Star with Combat V.
    * Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
    * Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
    * Chuck Robb: Vietnam
    * Howell Heflin: Silver Star
    * George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
    * Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft but received #311.
    * Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
    * Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953.
    * John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18 Clusters.
    * Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by Raoul Wallenberg.

Republicans
    * Dick Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
    * Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
    * Tom Delay: did not serve.
    * Roy Blunt: did not serve.
    * Bill Frist: did not serve.
    * Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
    * Rick Santorum: did not serve.
    * Trent Lott: did not serve.
    * John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
    * Jeb Bush: did not serve.
    * Karl Rove: did not serve.
    * Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked Max Cleland&#39;s patriotism.
    * Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
    * Vin Weber: did not serve.
    * Richard Perle: did not serve.
    * Douglas Feith: did not serve.
    * Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
    * Richard Shelby: did not serve.
    * Jon&#33; Kyl: did not serve.
    * Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
    * Christopher Cox: did not serve.
    * Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
    * Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
    * George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty.
    * Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
    * B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in Korea.
    * Phil Gramm: did not serve.
    * John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
    * Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.
    * John M. McHugh: did not serve.
    * JC Watts: did not serve.
    * Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL for 8 years.
    * Dan Quayle: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.
    * Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
    * George Pataki: did not serve.
    * Spencer Abraham: did not serve.
    * John Engler: did not serve.
    * Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
    * Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base.

Pundits & Preachers
    * Sean Hannity: did not serve.
    * Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a &#39;pilonidal cyst&#39;).
    * Bill O&#39;Reilly: did not serve.
    * Michael Savage: did not serve.
    * George Will: did not serve.
    * Chris Matthews: did not serve.
    * Paul Gigot: did not serve.
    * Bill Bennett: did not serve.
    * Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
    * John Wayne: did not serve.
    * Bill Kristol: did not serve.
    * Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
    * Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
    * Clarence Thomas: did not serve.
    * Ralph Reed: did not serve.
    * Michael Medved: did not serve.
    * Charlie Daniels: did not serve.
    * Ted Nugent: did not serve (he only shoots at things that don&#39;t shoot back.)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And CBTNY, for your enjoyment:

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37737]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=37737[/url]

In one post you say "As Ann Coulter said to Wolf Blitzer today, something or other..."

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 03:43 PM
    [b] And CBTNY, for your enjoyment:

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37737]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=37737[/url]

In one post you say "As Ann Coulter said to Wolf Blitzer today, something or other..." [/b][/quote]
    my bad...guess I did.

Nice list...did you steal it off michael moore-on&#39;s website??

I espeically like this one:

[quote][b]George W. Bush: failed to complete his six-year National Guard; got assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty. [/b][/quote]

You stupid libs just never get it...no matter how much sh&#33;t you try and dig up, or in this case make up, you never get it&#33; :P

[img]http://img114.exs.cx/img114/6702/mckee.jpg[/img]