Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: she girlfriend's gift to me

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, Think you got it bad. My girlfriend of 3 years today says to me, "I didnt have time to shop for you this year."

Not even a card, nothing. of did i mention she works in the mall at American Eagle

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use that one for her next birthday. She how much she appreciates it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could care less about a present. Its the thought that counts and shows she thinks nothing of me

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 03:52 PM
    [b] I could care less about a present. Its the thought that counts and shows she thinks nothing of me [/b][/quote]
    i would give he the most vicious guilt trip ever. Id even try to shed a tear to make her feel even worse.

That should do it ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 03:52 PM
    [b] I could care less about a present. Its the thought that counts and shows she thinks nothing of me [/b][/quote]
    Exactly and she'll feel the same way if you're still with her. That's pretty f'd up on her part.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 25 2004, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 25 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 03:52 PM
    i would give he the most vicious guilt trip ever. Id even try to shed a tear to make her feel even worse.

That should do it ;) [/b][/quote]
    smiz, she works in the mall...and trust me bro I aint the cryin type....

hey guess i&#39;ll have to drink extra juice tomorrow at the game

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris:

Dump her ass. She deserves it&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by the Vinman[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 02:59 PM
    [b] Chris:

Dump her ass. She deserves it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll second that.

She&#39;s sending you a message.
    "No time" doesn&#39;t wash.

sorry man,
    Doug S.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by vandoug+Dec 25 2004, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (vandoug @ Dec 25 2004, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-the Vinman[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 02:59 PM
    [b] Chris:

Dump her ass. She deserves it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll second that.

She&#39;s sending you a message.
    "No time" doesn&#39;t wash.

sorry man,
    Doug S. [/b][/quote]
    guys i thought about that but what kinda person does that make me look like?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are Brenda and Limo when a man needs advice

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:10 PM
    [b] Where are Brenda and Limo when a man needs advice [/b][/quote]
    You want serious advice?

Here...straight from the hip......

You need to express how you feel one way or the other. either tell her how you feel and give her the chance to fix it or don&#39;t and dump her to make your point.

Regardless the piont needs to be made. She needs to made 100% aware of the situation and how you fell about it.

Id tell her how you feel and let the cards fall where the may. This isn&#39;t something stupid ,she scrooged your christmas present.

Did she say she was going to get one when she had more time? If so ,maybe she really was too busy. Working at the mall in december can be a *****.

If she dons&#39;t have any intention of getting you something when she does have more time, tell her you can&#39;t be with someone who doesn&#39;t even care enough to get them a christmas present. I mean seriosuly. She isn&#39;t worth keeping if she plans on stiffing you.

Unless of course she puts out....then id just shut up and get my swerve on.

Me personally....Id hit it and dump her :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmm, sorry to say but that&#39;s no excuse on her part.........there&#39;s always time to shop..........and, when there&#39;s no time left and you haven&#39;t gotten anything done.......go on line and order it or just give money or a gift card or make up your own gift certificates, I have done that in the past myself............

I always have a woman&#39;s back but not on this I don&#39;t............if my man said that to me, I would be saying see ya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You may think you sound shallow by dumping the person but you&#39;re not.......now, if on the other hand she doesn&#39;t have the money to buy you anything that&#39;s a different story........been there with a few ex&#39;s in the past, but I knew in advance they didn&#39;t have the money and it was my choice to buy them something anyway, (which I did) do you know if she had the money to buy you something?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:10 PM
    Bro, you don&#39;t need a woman to advise you on this one ... you need a mans advice

Suck it up and do what YOU KNOW needs to be done ... END IT

Can I be brutally honest?

She&#39;s either found somebody else or she&#39;s lookin ... but one thing is clear, she no-longer appreciates what she has

You gotta get rid of this broad, my friend ... tough as it may be, it&#39;s gotta be done ... and you&#39;ll save some face in the process, cause she&#39;s gonna drop the bomb on you if you don&#39;t beat her to the punch

If you don&#39;t love the girl this should be a breeze

If you do love the girl my heart goes out to you {been there myself} ... but you still have to lower the boom

JMO

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy+Dec 25 2004, 03:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Smizzy @ Dec 25 2004, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:10 PM
    You want serious advice?

Here...straight from the hip......

You need to express how you feel one way or the other. either tell her how you feel and give her the chance to fix it or don&#39;t and dump her to make your point.

Regardless the piont needs to be made. She needs to made 100% aware of the situation and how you fell about it.

Id tell her how you feel and let the cards fall where the may. This isn&#39;t something stupid ,she scrooged your christmas present.

Did she say she was going to get one when she had more time? If so ,maybe she really was too busy. Working at the mall in december can be a *****.

If she dons&#39;t have any intention of getting you something when she does have more time, tell her you can&#39;t be with someone who doesn&#39;t even care enough to get them a christmas present. I mean seriosuly. She isn&#39;t worth keeping if she plans on stiffing you.

Unless of course she puts out....then id just shut up and get my swerve on.

Me personally....Id hit it and dump her :lol: [/b][/quote]
    to answer your questions:

1-She is shopping Monday
    2-She does not put out that much, on a scale of 1-10, maybe a .5
    3-No one else got presents either

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 03:21 PM
    [b] Ummmm, sorry to say but that&#39;s no excuse on her part.........there&#39;s always time to shop..........and, when there&#39;s no time left and you haven&#39;t gotten anything done.......go on line and order it or just give money or a gift card or make up your own gift certificates, I have done that in the past myself............

I always have a woman&#39;s back but not on this I don&#39;t............if my man said that to me, I would be saying see ya&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You may think you sound shallow by dumping the person but you&#39;re not.......now, if on the other hand she doesn&#39;t have the money to buy you anything that&#39;s a different story........been there with a few ex&#39;s in the past, but I knew in advance they didn&#39;t have the money and it was my choice to buy them something anyway, (which I did) do you know if she had the money to buy you something? [/b][/quote]
    Jetgirl

She makes loot, more than me, She is the store manager actually. she is also a full-time grad student so she dosent have that much time that is why I am torn about what to do....she&#39;ll be here at 5 for dinner. Ill keep you posted

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 03:24 PM
    [b] She&#39;s either found somebody else or she&#39;s lookin ... but one thing is clear, she no-longer appreciates what she has
    [/b][/quote]
    I hear that dude. BUt when you get my age (25) and you date someone for three years its hard to start over

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:34 PM
    [b]
    1-She is shopping Monday
    3-No one else got presents either [/b][/quote]
    Ahhhhhh, see.........everything is fine.........you didn&#39;t give the full details..........she works and is a student........don&#39;t worry.........she&#39;ll make it up to you.........I am sure of it..........

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Dec 25 2004, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Dec 25 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:34 PM
    [b]
    1-She is shopping Monday
    Ahhhhhh, see.........everything is fine.........you didn&#39;t give the full details..........she works and is a student........don&#39;t worry.........she&#39;ll make it up to you.........I am sure of it.......... [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. SO its ok if i get my present monday? Again I sould shallow but when i say present i mean card, anything

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Dump her NOW. Brenjetsfan is a great snuggler and loves big guns.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrismayone+Dec 25 2004, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chrismayone @ Dec 25 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jetgirl@Dec 25 2004, 03:39 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-chrismayone[/i]@Dec 25 2004, 04:34 PM
    [b]
    1-She is shopping Monday
    Ahhhhhh, see.........everything is fine.........you didn&#39;t give the full details..........she works and is a student........don&#39;t worry.........she&#39;ll make it up to you.........I am sure of it.......... [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. SO its ok if i get my present monday? Again I sould shallow but when i say present i mean card, anything [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, it&#39;s fine..........she probably feels bad enough..........I am sure she will make it up to you......... ;)