Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: she girlfriend's gift to me

Chris;

GJ&H and LatinLawyer overall had the best advice. Dump her, start the greiving process, and move forward. If you hang out in the right places, pass on the word to the right people that you're available, you will meet someone real fast. You won't believe how quick.

I've been married for 25 years to my sweety, and it's been great. But before that, there were a couple that I thought things would work out with, but didn't for whatever reason. The key was to cut the cord, all ties, with them immediately. Then pass the word that I was available.

It was amazing how fast the "introductions" came. Just amazing.

Keep your chin up. You'll do fine.

Brenjetsfan
    YO DUDE.....c'mon hang with me...I will make you forget all about her!!!!

We can snuggle by the fire an I will rub those BIG GUNS oopps....did I type out loud again?? :rolleyes:

I will pm you my number an we can TALK!!! :lol: or you can cry on my SHOULDER :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 07:36 PM
    [b] YO DUDE.....c'mon hang with me...I will make you forget all about her!!!!

We can snuggle by the fire an I will rub those BIG GUNS oopps....did I type out loud again?? :rolleyes:

I will pm you my number an we can TALK!!! :lol: or you can cry on my SHOULDER :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    CM, take Bren's advice...let her snuggle with you. See, she can help you forget all about that girl...what was her name again?

hahahaha

YOU CANNOT GET PAST Bren's guns...well they arent guns, more like juggs but damn....YOU CAN'T GET PAST THEM...

LL

BREN!!!!!!!! Damn...i love your sig pic..

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Dec 29 2004, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Dec 29 2004, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brenjetsfan[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 07:36 PM
    [b] YO DUDE.....c&#39;mon hang with me...I will make you forget all about her&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I will pm you my number an we can TALK&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: or you can cry on my SHOULDER :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    CM, take Bren&#39;s advice...let her snuggle with you. See, she can help you forget all about that girl...what was her name again?

hahahaha

YOU CANNOT GET PAST Bren&#39;s guns...well they arent guns, more like juggs but damn....YOU CAN&#39;T GET PAST THEM...

LL

BREN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Damn...i love your sig pic.. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks LL...Luv ya too&#33;&#33;&#33; ;)