Thread: American Jewish Propaganda

you are driving along listening to your sports talk radio of choice - when all of a sudden who is buying air time to talk about the conflict in Iraq - why it's none other than the American Jewish Committee!!!

has anyone else heard these commercials? they are updated weekly - It's a guy with a slight yiddish accent talking about how the Palestinians need to stop fighting and how the terrorists need to be defeated and how the American people need to stay resolute in this conflict

man i just wanted to hear about the football game -

meanwhile could it be any clearer who is a very real benefit from our efforts? none other than Israel - we are cleaning out their dirty laundry... again.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I've heard those commercials in one form or another for the past five years....get a life and stop with the Israel bashing....(from a non-Jew).

how am I israel bashing?

these days if you mention the nation of Israel in any critical way you are branded an anti-semite.

thanks for contributing to PC run amok COme Back :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 11:51 AM
    [b] how am I israel bashing?

these days if you mention the nation of Israel in any critical way you are branded an anti-semite.

thanks for contributing to PC run amok COme Back :lol: [/b][/quote]
    because you're acting like these commercials just appeared on the airwaves recently...'cause you heard it on the off chance doesn't mean they are new.

so what's your point? what does the date these commercials started running have anything to do with anything?

the Jewish community is manipulating the airwaves to forward a pro-Israel pro-war message that frankly doesn't have any place on a sports radio network

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Dec 28 2004, 02:32 PM
    [b] so what's your point? what does the date these commercials started running have anything to do with anything?

the Jewish community is manipulating the airwaves to forward a pro-Israel pro-war message that frankly doesn't have any place on a sports radio network. [/b][/quote]
    Why doesn't it belong on a Sports broadcast, Bit? Are you for censorship? Are they commiting a fraud on the public? Are they not paying for the air time?

Im not sure what commerical you a refering to but I believe it might be for "The Forward" - a Jewish American newspaper. I have heard similar commericals before and I don't see the harm of it. I don't see where the manipulation is, using my past listening of these commericals as reference.

Im sure whoever has purchased the add time has done enough research to realize it is advertising to its target audience, whomever that may be.

I'm with you, bit!