Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DodgeBall

I've only seen it a couple times and it already is one of my favorite movies. :lol:

Alk, you seem to be a Ben Stiller guy, you seen it yet?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 01:26 PM
    [b] I've only seen it a couple times and it already is one of my favorite movies. :lol:

Alk, you seem to be a Ben Stiller guy, you seen it yet? [/b][/quote]
    Possibly the best comedy of 2004 hands down.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsFanInSec124[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 12:26 PM
    [b] I've only seen it a couple times and it already is one of my favorite movies. :lol:

Seen it? Hell I already own it. :lol: It was really really funny the first time I saw it. I watched it on DVD the other night and wasn't nearly as impressed the second time around. Still pretty funny though.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Dec 31 2004, 02:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Dec 31 2004, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetsFanInSec124[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 12:26 PM
    [b] I&#39;ve only seen it a couple times and it already is one of my favorite movies. :lol:

Seen it? Hell I already own it. :lol: It was really really funny the first time I saw it. I watched it on DVD the other night and wasn&#39;t nearly as impressed the second time around. Still pretty funny though. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: I saw it / got it on DVD for the 1st time on Christmas, seen it 4 times and yeah, it&#39;s great. I never saw it before I got it on DVD for Christmas, but it was Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller, I knew it would be good, I saw like 20 mins of it in the movies once, but then went to Fareinheit 9/11 (terrible movie)

ESPN 8, "THE OCHO" :lol:

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" :lol:

"Go you crazy son of a *****&#33;" :lol:

"Only 19 miles to go" :lol:

"Comeon team we&#39;re gonna pecker slap those Globo Gym bastards" :lol:

I love Rip Torn in this movie.

Vince Vaughn too:

"Sorry your DodgeBall coach just got crushed by 2 tons of irony card" :lol:

And Alk, my sig has a quote, another fav of mine.

"Blaze, Lazer, Blazer, Michele, Fran Stomanachuavich" :lol:

"Now he&#39;s a philopsherfizer" :lol:

"This is pure poppy cock" :lol:

"Cram it up your cram hole La Fleur" :lol:

"****in Chuck Norris" :lol:

NOBODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD&#33;&#33;

All League
    A better question would be "Who&#39;s played Dodgeball lately?" Man... I miss those old school yard battles with friends. *sniff*

[quote][i]Originally posted by stormshadow19[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 05:32 PM
    [b] A better question would be "Who&#39;s played Dodgeball lately?" Man... I miss those old school yard battles with friends. *sniff* [/b][/quote]
    Greatest game after Football. :(

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by stormshadow19[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 04:32 PM
    [b] A better question would be "Who&#39;s played Dodgeball lately?" Man... I miss those old school yard battles with friends. *sniff* [/b][/quote]
    You won&#39;t believe this but shortly after the movie came out they actually had a tournament here. I was all set to enter but it was too short of notice to get a team assembled. It would have been a blast.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Jan 1 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Jan 1 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stormshadow19[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 04:32 PM
    You won&#39;t believe this but shortly after the movie came out they actually had a tournament here. I was all set to enter but it was too short of notice to get a team assembled. It would have been a blast. [/b][/quote]
    Hell yeah that woulda been fun. It&#39;s been forever since I&#39;ve played dodgeball, and even longer for most of the people on the board. That was, like, the way to establish dominance and popularity in elementry school :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Jan 1 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Jan 1 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stormshadow19[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 04:32 PM
    You won&#39;t believe this but shortly after the movie came out they actually had a tournament here. I was all set to enter but it was too short of notice to get a team assembled. It would have been a blast. [/b][/quote]
    Alk, you and I will start a USA league and you and I will be on a team with 4 of our buddies and we will call ourselves the New England Jets or New York Patriots ;) :lol:

Veteran
    This line is a classic (if I&#39;m misquoting forgive me): "And would somebody please catch a goddamed ball&#33; It&#39;s like watching a retard trying to hump a doorknob out there&#33;"

Hall Of Fame
    When I saw it in the movies I thought it was funny , but when I bought it I really just didnt find it as funny. Same thing with Anchorman , When I saw Anchorman in the movies I laughed every scene but the Dvd I think since its unrated changed alot of the parts trying to make it funnier but it failed.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I loved that movie&#33;

Check my sig...Patches for OC, in his own words Hacker is "as useless as a c**k flavored lollipop."

:lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 09:57 PM
    [b] I loved that movie&#33;

Check my sig...Patches for OC, in his own words Hacker is "as useless as a c**k flavored lollipop."

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: That sig is funny as hell man. :lol:

I saw it for the first time tonight, not bad, but I&#39;m just not a huge Ben Stiller fan at all, so maybe it jsut wasn&#39;t for me. Rip Torn was funny as hell though, and had most of the best lines IMO.

No, my favorite comedy flick this year (one most of you likely hated) was Broken Lizard&#39;s Club Dread. I love those guys, even though they never really make me belly laugh, their movies are just funny in such an odd, wierd way.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 11:33 PM
    [b]

No, my favorite comedy flick this year (one most of you likely hated) was Broken Lizard&#39;s Club Dread. I love those guys, even though they never really make me belly laugh, their movies are just funny in such an odd, wierd way. [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t see that movie until about a month ago on hbo or some channel like that. I didn&#39;t know how to feel about that movie. One second you&#39;re watching and it looks like a true horror flick then next thing you know something completely ridiculous happens. Like when the guy is chasing the chick from 90210 across the beach. Then she hops in a golf cart and can&#39;t find the keys. WTF? :lol: Pretty decent movie though. Brittany Daniel is hot as hell.

All Pro
    Here at FSU, we actually having Intramural Dodgeball coming up in March, so it looks I&#39;ll be assembling my Team Blitzkrieg for the tourney. Now I just need to find a picture of Hasselhoff...

[img]http://www.rocketpack.org/games/who-will-win/hasselhoff-evil.jpg[/img]

:lol:

lol