Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Susan Sontag Goes To Hell

Well, the world has a bit less evil in it today and Hell is a little more crowded with another fat feminist ass as we mark the passing of filthy commie dyke feminist "intellectual" Susan Sontag. Remember her? She's the one that called the 9-11 hijackers 'brave' and said their murderous terrorism was 'political expression.' We can only hope that her final hours were filled with searing physical pain and sharp mental anguish.

Sontag called herself a "besotted aesthete," an "obsessed moralist" and a "zealot of seriousness." Now, if that doesn't mark a person as a self-obsessed menopausal hag what does? She was drooled over by the fudge-packing and coke-sniffing Upper West Side scene that hocked up the likes of Paris Hilton and Spaulding Grey.

Sontag was also known as a "Human Right Activist," PC-speak for communist America-hater, because she generally spoke out against bad things. You know how much courage it takes to speak out against bad things from the comfort of a SoHo coffee shop during a poetry reading, don't you? She even once traveled to Yugoslavia, long after the military made it safe to do so, to "protest human rights violations" by staging an existentialist play. I'm sure the starving Kosovars were very grateful.

Finally, in perhaps her greatest "accomplishment" or "sin" depending on whether you voted for George W. or Jean Francois Kerry was her "seminal" essay "Notes on Camp," which told all the ass-sniffing upper-crust pseudo intellectuals, the forefathers of today's hipsters, that being gay was really cool and ironic and all that. We can lay a huge swath of the AIDS epidemic directly at Sontag?s size 18EEE feet.

I'm sure Hillary Clinton and the rest of the crustless cucumber sandwich eating butt plug wearing Democrats are all having baked brie and escargot now, bemoaning the loss of this intellectual menopausal Giantess....

Hall Of Fame
    I hope she's getting pounded in the anus by Satan as we speak

All League
    And yet we wonder how we can't unite. I don't even know who this woman is, but anyway.

You disagree with me! YOU HATE AMERICA! ROT IN HELL!

Holy s**t, it's like I could I have sworn we lived in a d-e-m-o-c-r-a-c-y or something.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

[u]Just how much disdain do you have for those words[/u]?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] And yet we wonder how we can't unite. I don't even know who this woman is, but anyway.

You disagree with me! YOU HATE AMERICA! ROT IN HELL!

Holy s**t, it's like I could I have sworn we lived in a d-e-m-o-c-r-a-c-y or something.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

[u]Just how much disdain do you have for those words[/u]? [/b][/quote]
    Free speech is a two-way street. You are free to say your piece, and others are free to call you names because of it. You are then free to think they are morons for doing so. See how it works?

Freedom of speech does not mean that speech has no consequences. I am free to think that women are inferior to men, and am free to state as much publicly. There is no law against it. However, there would be consequences for doing so...uncomfortable ones for me, I imagine. If my family and friends wanted to ostracize me, or my employer fire me, they would have every right to do so, based on that speech.

The freedom of speech line is tossed around casually by liberals who don't fully understand it. These same liberals, mind you, are the ones who will be the first to shout "racist! homophobe!" or worse whenever someone speaks words that THEY don't approve of, or when they are trying to get the KKK kicked out of some parade, and Gay Pride people included. They are also the ones who want religious symbols removed from all public forums, even though they are "freedom of speech" warriors. (For the record, obviously the KKK is an awful organization)

The day that Michael Moore is arrested solely for saying something against Bush is the day liberals can whine about freedom of speech.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Dec 31 2004, 02:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Dec 31 2004, 02:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] And yet we wonder how we can&#39;t unite. I don&#39;t even know who this woman is, but anyway.

You disagree with me&#33; YOU HATE AMERICA&#33; ROT IN HELL&#33;

Holy s**t, it&#39;s like I could I have sworn we lived in a d-e-m-o-c-r-a-c-y or something.

Free speech is a two-way street. You are free to say your piece, and others are free to call you names because of it. You are then free to think they are morons for doing so. See how it works?

Freedom of speech does not mean that speech has no consequences. I am free to think that women are inferior to men, and am free to state as much publicly. There is no law against it. However, there would be consequences for doing so...uncomfortable ones for me, I imagine. If my family and friends wanted to ostracize me, or my employer fire me, they would have every right to do so, based on that speech.

The freedom of speech line is tossed around casually by liberals who don&#39;t fully understand it. These same liberals, mind you, are the ones who will be the first to shout "racist&#33; homophobe&#33;" or worse whenever someone speaks words that THEY don&#39;t approve of, or when they are trying to get the KKK kicked out of some parade, and Gay Pride people included. They are also the ones who want religious symbols removed from all public forums, even though they are "freedom of speech" warriors. (For the record, obviously the KKK is an awful organization)

The day that Michael Moore is arrested solely for saying something against Bush is the day liberals can whine about freedom of speech. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s not that I don&#39;t understand freedom of speech, it just seems that certain people have difficulty understanding how somebody could say something that they disagree with and are therefore anti-American communists. I quite simply don&#39;t get it. Free speech is all about disagreement, it&#39;s the whole point of having it. We also worry about the separation of church and state, something which we seem to be losing right now.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 03:21 PM
    [b] Free speech is a two-way street. You are free to say your piece, and others are free to call you names because of it. You are then free to think they are morons for doing so. See how it works?

The freedom of speech line is tossed around casually by liberals who don&#39;t fully understand it. These same liberals, mind you, are the ones who will be the first to shout "racist&#33; homophobe&#33;" or worse whenever someone speaks words that THEY don&#39;t approve of, or when they are trying to get the KKK kicked out of some parade, and Gay Pride people included. They are also the ones who want religious symbols removed from all public forums, even though they are "freedom of speech" warriors. (For the record, obviously the KKK is an awful organization)

The day that Michael Moore is arrested solely for saying something against Bush is the day liberals can whine about freedom of speech. [/b][/quote]
    BRILLIANT

I&#39;ve been saying that for years ... always wondered why more people haven&#39;t made this clear ... you have just done so, and brilliantly

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

ROT IN HELL BULL DYKE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Dec 31 2004, 03:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Dec 31 2004, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 02:52 PM
    [b] And yet we wonder how we can&#39;t unite. I don&#39;t even know who this woman is, but anyway.

Holy s**t, it&#39;s like I could I have sworn we lived in a d-e-m-o-c-r-a-c-y or something.

I agree with Ham, this is a brilliant post, possibly the single best post ever written in this forum.

This post should be a thread of it&#39;s own, and stickied to the top of this forum with a the title "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM&#33;&#33;&#33;"

Nice work Jets5, very nice. And amzingly, pretty concise too&#33; LOL&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Dec 31 2004, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Dec 31 2004, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jets5ever@Dec 31 2004, 03:21 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-curtisthegreat[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 02:52 PM

I agree with Ham, this is a brilliant post, possibly the single best post ever written in this forum.

This post should be a thread of it&#39;s own, and stickied to the top of this forum with a the title "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM&#33;&#33;&#33;"

Nice work Jets5, very nice. And amzingly, pretty concise too&#33; LOL&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;d pin it but that would be a partisan move on my part as a mod.

Excellent post 5ever

flushingjet

[u]Just how much disdain do you have for those words[/u]?

"Prohibiting the free exercise thereof" also means, Freedom Of Religion, not FROM or a total ban on religion. Yet, the McCain-Feingold act is a complete violation of "....abridging the freedom of speech"

i find it really [b]classy[/b] when people make comments about the recently deceased like "i hope she is getting pounded in the anus by Satan right now" - really guys you are a classy bunch B)

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 12:42 PM
    [b] i find it really [b]classy[/b] when people make comments about the recently deceased like "i hope she is getting pounded in the anus by Satan right now" - really guys you are a classy bunch B) [/b][/quote]
    almost as classy as you taking a piss on 9/11 victims and Jews.

Take your moral high ground somewhere else.

Unless you were being sarcastic,which I highly doubt.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Matt39[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 01:13 PM
    [b] almost as classy as you taking a piss on 9/11 victims and Jews.
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol: whatever - i don&#39;t piss on 9-11 victims or jews but i would gladly extend such a gesture for you buddy :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Jan 1 2005, 03:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Jan 1 2005, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Matt39[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 01:13 PM
    [b] almost as classy as you taking a piss on 9/11 victims and Jews.
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol: whatever - i don&#39;t piss on 9-11 victims or jews but i would gladly extend such a gesture for you buddy :lol: [/b][/quote]
    great, im into watersports

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 01:36 PM
    [b] Well, the world has a bit less evil in it today and Hell is a little more crowded with another fat feminist ass as we mark the passing of filthy commie dyke feminist "intellectual" Susan Sontag. Remember her? She&#39;s the one that called the 9-11 hijackers &#39;brave&#39; and said their murderous terrorism was &#39;political expression.&#39; We can only hope that her final hours were filled with searing physical pain and sharp mental anguish.

Sontag called herself a "besotted aesthete," an "obsessed moralist" and a "zealot of seriousness." Now, if that doesn&#39;t mark a person as a self-obsessed menopausal hag what does? She was drooled over by the fudge-packing and coke-sniffing Upper West Side scene that hocked up the likes of Paris Hilton and Spaulding Grey.

Sontag was also known as a "Human Right Activist," PC-speak for communist America-hater, because she generally spoke out against bad things. You know how much courage it takes to speak out against bad things from the comfort of a SoHo coffee shop during a poetry reading, don&#39;t you? She even once traveled to Yugoslavia, long after the military made it safe to do so, to "protest human rights violations" by staging an existentialist play. I&#39;m sure the starving Kosovars were very grateful.

Finally, in perhaps her greatest "accomplishment" or "sin" depending on whether you voted for George W. or Jean Francois Kerry was her "seminal" essay "Notes on Camp," which told all the ass-sniffing upper-crust pseudo intellectuals, the forefathers of today&#39;s hipsters, that being gay was really cool and ironic and all that. We can lay a huge swath of the AIDS epidemic directly at Sontag?s size 18EEE feet.

I&#39;m sure Hillary Clinton and the rest of the crustless cucumber sandwich eating butt plug wearing Democrats are all having baked brie and escargot now, bemoaning the loss of this intellectual menopausal Giantess.... [/b][/quote]
    This post cracked me up. :lol:

Susan Sontag was a brilliant woman and from what I understand a wonderful human being. I doubt that "Hick" and the intellectual elite of this forum have ever read a word she wrote. I doubt they could understand it. Stick to football.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 10:42 AM
    [b] i find it really [b]classy[/b] when people make comments about the recently deceased like "i hope she is getting pounded in the anus by Satan right now" - really guys you are a classy bunch B) [/b][/quote]
    U think I feel an ounce of sympathy for her? As a writer who &#39;exercised her first amendment rights&#39; to write what I beleived to be BS, I&#39;m just using my first amendment rights to relay my feelings.

Besides, when Bush passes away, hopefully not for a very long time, you won&#39;t be able to rent a banquet hall because of all the lefties parties that will be going on.

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://wso.williams.edu/~mhacker/strangelove/buckwink.jpg[/img]

Mr. President... I&#39;m beginning to smell a big, fat Commie rat."

[quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Jan 3 2005, 12:50 PM
    [b] Besides, when Bush passes away, hopefully not for a very long time, you won&#39;t be able to rent a banquet hall because of all the lefties parties that will be going on. [/b][/quote]
    ah the ever popular defense - everyone&#39;s doing it so why not me? this defense is often employed in the framework of "bush isn&#39;t as bad as Clinton" but this is a nice usage as well :D

i was being only halfway serious about the rebuke before - your right to hope that
    Susan Sontag is anally violated by Satan is certainly protected by the first ammendment :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks for the kind words, Guns, Fisher and Hammer.