Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Language

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an increase in foul language here again. Any posts containing foul or abusive language will be deleted.

    Everyone needs to respect everyones views whether you agree with them or not. Please keep it clean. Have Fun

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    BuMp

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    8,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    [color=red][SIZE=2][b]F OFF!!![/b][/color][/SIZE]


    [SIZE=2] :lol: :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 10:34 PM
    [b] [color=red][SIZE=2][b]F OFF!!![/b][/color][/SIZE]


    [SIZE=2] :lol: :lol: :lol: [/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    Go Arrest Someone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unless you are making misogynist comments, insulting or offending women, etc....[b]then it's okay to post whatever you want[/b]....same with avatars and sig pictures.

    Hypocrites

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 12:10 AM
    [b] Unless you are making misogynist comments, insulting or offending women, etc....[b]then it's okay to post whatever you want[/b]....same with avatars and sig pictures.

    Hypocrites [/b][/quote]
    R. Tyme...you can always use some guy with a big package in your avatar...though based on knowledge we did not need to know I think you can forget about Jetsfan80!

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    3,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 6 2005, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 6 2005, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 12:10 AM
    [b] Unless you are making misogynist comments, insulting or offending women, etc....[b]then it&#39;s okay to post whatever you want[/b]....same with avatars and sig pictures.

    Hypocrites [/b][/quote]
    R. Tyme...you can always use some guy with a big package in your avatar...though based on knowledge we did not need to know I think you can forget about Jetsfan80&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bastard. :lol:

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, what was up with that Jetsfan80? don&#39;t sell yourself short :lol:

    Is there a body to go with those boobs?



    Okay I admit it...I have Penis Envy.
    I&#39;m envious of my sister whose boyfriend has a bigger penis than my boyfriend&#39;s.

    I hate it when I stoop to men&#39;s levels. I feel so dirty and inferior :rolleyes: :lol:

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 01:05 AM
    [b] Okay I admit it...I have Penis Envy

    I&#39;m envious of my sister whose boyfriend has a bigger penis than my boyfriend&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    Well if you ever wanna turn the tables on that lucky sister of yours, just give ole GJ&H a shout B)

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Jan 6 2005, 02:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Jan 6 2005, 02:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 01:05 AM
    [b] Okay I admit it...I have Penis Envy

    I&#39;m envious of my sister whose boyfriend has a bigger penis than my boyfriend&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    Well if you ever wanna turn the tables on that lucky sister of yours, just give ole GJ&H a shout B) [/b][/quote]
    Is it hot in here? or just me?

    I was just commenting on some posts in this forum, mouthing off and joking.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Jan 6 2005, 02:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme &#064; Jan 6 2005, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Jan 6 2005, 02:11 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 01:05 AM
    [b] Okay I admit it...I have Penis Envy

    I&#39;m envious of my sister whose boyfriend has a bigger penis than my boyfriend&#39;s [/b][/quote]
    Well if you ever wanna turn the tables on that lucky sister of yours, just give ole GJ&H a shout B) [/b][/quote]
    Is it hot in here? or just me?

    I was just commenting on some posts in this forum, mouthing off and joking. [/b][/quote]
    RT, please ignore that fool ... that was my evil twin

    I&#39;m always [b]THIS CLOSE[/b] to being a decent man, and then I go and blow it by saying something dumb

    I mean, [b]I JUST MISS IT[/b] ... and it always has to be with the girl I&#39;m crazy about&#33;&#33;

    Please forgive me you beautiful, vivacious, funny, intelligent, and lovely woman


    And that, my dear wonderful lady, is what&#39;s known as PLAN B :D

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 03:26 AM
    [b] RT, please ignore that fool ... that was my evil twin

    I&#39;m always [b]THIS CLOSE[/b] to being a decent man, and then I go and blow it by saying something dumb

    I mean, [b]I JUST MISS IT[/b] ... and it always has to be with the girl I&#39;m crazy about&#33;&#33;

    Please forgive me you beautiful, vivacious, funny, intelligent, and lovely woman


    And that, my dear wonderful lady, is what&#39;s known as PLAN B :D [/b][/quote]
    You have an evil twin too? ;)

    Nothing to apologize for.....hey I like your Plan B :)

    You know when I wrote "mouthing off" I thought of Ralph Kramden "I got a BIG mouth&#33;" :lol:

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 04:04 AM
    [b] You know when I wrote "mouthing off" I thought of Ralph Kramden "I got a BIG mouth&#33;" :lol: [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://www.pusboil.com/bigmouth.wav]Click Here[/url] :P

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    RT, here&#39;s a bonus video for my favorite girl

    [url=http://www.haminahamina.com/cheffuture.ram]Click Here[/url] :lol:

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 01:05 AM
    [b] Yea, what was up with that Jetsfan80? don&#39;t sell yourself short :lol:

    Is there a body to go with those boobs?



    Okay I admit it...I have Penis Envy.
    I&#39;m envious of my sister whose boyfriend has a bigger penis than my boyfriend&#39;s.

    I hate it when I stoop to men&#39;s levels. I feel so dirty and inferior :rolleyes: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    wow....sisters who compare their boyfriend&#39;s pecker sizes.....koooool&#33;

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us