Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Right Wingers so Damn Sensitive/`

It amazes me--the right wing engages in the constant name calling, cites neo-fascists like Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity as their source of information----and then when they get called a name they talk about civility! Its almost to hypocritical to comment on. You guys are a bunch of whiney school yard punks--most of whom have never read anything other then Drudge, Rush and the rest of the propogandists!

All League
    I believe the term is called penis envy.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 09:25 PM
    [b] I believe the term is called penis envy. [/b][/quote]
    Penis envy is jealousy....sensitivity is what you first felt years ago as your boyfriend was ramming you with his high hard only to leave you for another male b!tch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There you go---more of your homophobia. A recent study showed that people like you hate homosexuals are actually closet gays who are turning their hate towards that part of themselves--You are so easy.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 09:25 PM
    [b] I believe the term is called penis envy. [/b][/quote]
    Penis envy is a natural process in which a female child feels jealous toward a male child for having a penis because the male is treated better than the female.

In any case, I have no problem in saying I am a liberal democrat....and I am an 18-year old virgin with a small penis. What the hell is the point of hiding something? Life is too short to be worried about such bull****.

Anyways, to the topic at hand, while I do agree that the bashing of liberals has been a bit over the line IMO, I would not go so far to say that we are the innocent ones. Whenever you have 2 opposing sides to issue(s), there will ALWAYS be conflict, and it won't be one-sided. The fact that there are far more conservatives on the board is probably the reason why the ''mob mentality'' appears to rule.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by rextilleon[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 11:18 PM
    [b] There you go---more of your homophobia. A recent study showed that people like you hate homosexuals are actually closet gays who are turning their hate towards that part of themselves--You are so easy. [/b][/quote]
    Why would you call me a homophobe? I've never been anything but nice to you!

[quote][b]I have no problem in saying I am a liberal democrat

I am an 18-year old virgin

with a small penis. [/b][/quote]

Three strikes.....[b][SIZE=4]YOU'RE OUT!!![/SIZE][/b]

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 5 2005, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 5 2005, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rextilleon[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 11:18 PM
    [b] There you go---more of your homophobia. A recent study showed that people like you hate homosexuals are actually closet gays who are turning their hate towards that part of themselves--You are so easy. [/b][/quote]
    Why would you call me a homophobe? I&#39;ve never been anything but nice to you&#33;

Three strikes.....[b][SIZE=4]YOU&#39;RE OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;[/SIZE][/b] [/b][/quote]
    Well, actually its 2 strikes, because only one of those I can control.

But yeah, I get the idea, I&#39;m an inferior human being, yada yada yada. At least I am man enough to admit it. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Jan 5 2005, 11:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 @ Jan 5 2005, 11:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 5 2005, 11:44 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-rextilleon[/i]@Jan 5 2005, 11:18 PM
    Why would you call me a homophobe? I&#39;ve never been anything but nice to you&#33;

Three strikes.....[b][SIZE=4]YOU&#39;RE OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;[/SIZE][/b] [/b][/quote]

But yeah, I get the idea, I&#39;m an inferior human being, yada yada yada. At least I am man enough to admit it. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Well actually you can control two......and I&#39;m sure with the fast pace of medical tech the third one can be fixed with a few thousand &#036;&#036; in the near future.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 5 2005, 11:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 5 2005, 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Jan 5 2005, 11:47 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 5 2005, 11:44 PM

But yeah, I get the idea, I&#39;m an inferior human being, yada yada yada. At least I am man enough to admit it. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Well actually you can control two......and I&#39;m sure with the fast pace of medical tech the third one can be fixed with a few thousand &#036;&#036; in the near future. [/b][/quote]
    A few thousand dollars for 25-50 % growth? No thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Jan 5 2005, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 @ Jan 5 2005, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 5 2005, 11:49 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Jan 5 2005, 11:47 PM

Well actually you can control two......and I&#39;m sure with the fast pace of medical tech the third one can be fixed with a few thousand &#036;&#036; in the near future. [/b][/quote]
    A few thousand dollars for 25-50 % growth? No thanks. [/b][/quote]
    hey...it works for the chick in your avatar&#33;&#33;&#33; :D

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jan 5 2005, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jan 5 2005, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Jan 5 2005, 11:53 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Jan 5 2005, 11:49 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Jan 5 2005, 11:47 PM

A few thousand dollars for 25-50 % growth? No thanks. [/b][/quote]
    hey...it works for the chick in your avatar&#33;&#33;&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
    Heh, true. Hell, every time I look at my own avatar, I grow a bit. :lol:

Veteran
    please close this thread. Lets try an act like adults, both sides&#33; Remember this forum has rules&#33;&#33;&#33; This place won&#39;t last if we cotinue to do this BS

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 03:03 AM
    [b] please close this thread. Lets try an act like adults, both sides&#33; Remember this forum has rules&#33;&#33;&#33; This place won&#39;t last if we cotinue to do this BS [/b][/quote]
    The rules have changed. Since Bush has taken office it is now politically correct to bash homosexuals.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Jan 6 2005, 03:03 AM
    [b] please close this thread. Lets try an act like adults, both sides&#33; Remember this forum has rules&#33;&#33;&#33; This place won&#39;t last if we cotinue to do this BS [/b][/quote]
    The rules have changed. Since Bush has taken office it is now politically correct to bash homosexuals. [/b][/quote]
    Section

We have both be around this forum long enough to now ehat its about. While We probably agre on most issues (but I think we may have voted for the same candidate&#33;,) we have come to repect each otehr and more importantly the arena we discuss topics. I do not take it lightly when someone tries to ruin the atmosphere "we" hve created

"we" implies all the regulars

TomShane
    I must say, you people are rather high-strung over in this forum.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 02:14 AM
    [b] I must say, you people are rather high-strung over in this forum. [/b][/quote]
    This is a tough forum.

It&#39;s like walking thru a park these days....it&#39;s enticing but you also have to watch for the geese droppings.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money+Jan 6 2005, 03:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Lawyers, Guns and Money @ Jan 6 2005, 03:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Section109Row15@Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Jan 6 2005, 03:03 AM
    The rules have changed. Since Bush has taken office it is now politically correct to bash homosexuals. [/b][/quote]
    Section

We have both be around this forum long enough to now ehat its about. While We probably agre on most issues (but I think we may have voted for the same candidate&#33;,) we have come to repect each otehr and more importantly the arena we discuss topics. I do not take it lightly when someone tries to ruin the atmosphere "we" hve created

"we" implies all the regulars [/b][/quote]
    I was just joking around.

I don&#39;t want this forum closed, I&#39;ve yelled at people on my side like bman to tone it down. I try to keep things civil, but there is a sort of learning curve for this forum. Most people who find there way here are very over-the-top when they first start posting. It takes a few months to be put in their place and learn the unwritten rules of how to behave.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 09:49 AM
    [b] I was just joking around.

I don&#39;t want this forum closed, I&#39;ve yelled at people on my side like bman to tone it down. I try to keep things civil, but there is a sort of learning curve for this forum. Most people who find there way here are very over-the-top when they first start posting. It takes a few months to be put in their place and learn the unwritten rules of how to behave. [/b][/quote]
    EXACTLY

The ones who stick around eventually get it ... that we do not "personally attack" one another

Politicians, philosopies, ideologies, prominent figures, etc ... all fair game

But we do not "personally attack" one another

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Jan 6 2005, 09:49 AM
    [b] I was just joking around.

I don&#39;t want this forum closed, I&#39;ve yelled at people on my side like bman to tone it down. I try to keep things civil, but there is a sort of learning curve for this forum. Most people who find there way here are very over-the-top when they first start posting. It takes a few months to be put in their place and learn the unwritten rules of how to behave. [/b][/quote]
    [url=http://www.gotwavs.com/Movies/Godfather/peace.wav]My declaration of peace[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 &#064; Jan 6 2005, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lawyers[/i]@ Guns and Money,Jan 6 2005, 03:03 AM
    I&#39;d say Christians take much more of a beating here than homosexuals do. But keep whining like a hom...ah, forget it.